Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Attachment 84101

This panel is the biggest hint as to who this Dani is. Just like the actual Dani, she and Nate fell in love with each other but by that panel, unlike the others, we can tell that it happened inside Age of X-Man - just in an earlier iteration of it. It's very likely that Nate Grey locked up Dani because he loves her too much and knows that putting Legion between himself and her will be enough to make sure he won't destroy his vision for her. The real question is who is out there? Is she talking about Legion in reference to knowing that Nate is going to lock her up, or is she talking about Xavier or Apocalypse?
    Really? I thought this just happened on the 616. We haven’t seen all of Nate and Dani’s relationship, so maybe this scene is a little bit before Dead Souls but still far enough that Nate has known he was dying for a little while. The earlier iteration does make sense, too. It also makes sense that Nate would send Dani away, maybe she’s even a construct who saw what Nate was doing to the real X-Men and tried to stop him before X-Man did a major mindwipe and plucked her in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I did not like this issue at all. Legion was completely out of character. I know he's crazy, but most of his craziness stems from the mad personalities, not acting like a moustache twirling villain. Both him and Nate got completely !ed(I can't think of a better word right now) over during this non-event. I really hope JDW is going to be gone from X-Men soon, but I doubt it.
    He wasn’t acting like a moustache twirling villain, though. He saw that things were really shitty for mutants in the 616 and, probably through a little psychic brainwashing, found that this world was probably the best place for mutants to be. He’s no Spurrier!Legion but he’s at least been consistent with how it’s been with Disassembled. Plus, we know that a part of him already doesn’t agree and has been helping the main cast.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    You never know with Lucas. He was a very bad foster parent for Hope
    He will surely be a bad step father/father, he is terrible with kids, don't even think of letting him near anywhere a baby he would probably kill it.
    He’s just a tough parent with very, very tough love. Without him, Cable and the mutant messiah would’ve died to a dear. Kind of embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    You never know with Lucas. He was a very bad foster parent for Hope
    He will surely be a bad step father/father, he is terrible with kids, don't even think of letting him near anywhere a baby he would probably kill it.
    It was just some intense training. Look at how well Hope turned out.

She only shot one of her grandpa's eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He wasn’t acting like a moustache twirling villain, though. He saw that things were really shitty for mutants in the 616 and, probably through a little psychic brainwashing, found that this world was probably the best place for mutants to be. He’s no Spurrier!Legion but he’s at least been consistent with how it’s been with Disassembled. Plus, we know that a part of him already doesn’t agree and has been helping the main cast.
    I really thought Dani was going to be the personification of Legion's conscience, but that turned out to be spoilers:
    Shard
    end of spoilers. So yeah, guess that's getting explained in the Omega issue? Maybe? Hopefully?

Quicks Thoughts

- This consistently been one of best books of the event and so far was the best conclusion of any them imo. I wish all its plot points had end in it but this solid conclusion.

-Vita Ayala imo has earned another X-books in my opinion with this book and Livewire(you should read it could easily be a X-men book) she has proven to me she can write X-books . And this cast is pretty cool I would love to Bishop, Polaris, Beast, Moonstar book now. Props to the artist as well looking over book second always seems to give new little details to digest

- I remember a convo with a certain fan who kept complaining about their favorite character ,her usage and of the concept of this book. The Ironic part is these last 3 issues has represent that character well. I feel for fans who are fans of singular characters sometimes you miss out on good stuff.

Stupid the Moonstar issue is not solved. I said it was a editor error from the start and was really hoping to be wrong. Guess I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Stupid the Moonstar issue is not solved. I said it was a editor error from the start and was really hoping to be wrong. Guess I was right.
    It is closing in Omega, So the Moonstar issue should be solve in that book

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I really thought Dani was going to be the personification of Legion's conscience, but that turned out to be spoilers:
    Shard
    end of spoilers. So yeah, guess that's getting explained in the Omega issue? Maybe? Hopefully?
    Me toooooo. I thought Shard was gonna be an agent of chaos or something, and Dani was gonna merge back with Legion. But I LOOOOVED how Dani was written here so I actually hope she’s the real one and Rosenberg’s one is the mirage but it’s too far in the game for that to happen now. The Omega issue has a lot of ground to cover so I’m excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Quicks Thoughts

- This consistently been one of best books of the event and so far was the best conclusion of any them imo. I wish all its plot points had end in it but this solid conclusion.

-Vita Ayala imo has earned another X-books in my opinion with this book and Livewire(you should read it could easily be a X-men book) she has proven to me she can write X-books . And this cast is pretty cool I would love to Bishop, Polaris, Beast, Moonstar book now. Props to the artist as well looking over book second always seems to give new little details to digest

- I remember a convo with a certain fan who kept complaining about their favorite character ,her usage and of the concept of this book. The Ironic part is these last 3 issues has represent that character well. I feel for fans who are fans of singular characters sometimes you miss out on good stuff.
    Agreed to all of this.

She actually made me like Beast. That's not easy.

Incredible Member

Really? I thought this just happened on the 616. We haven’t seen all of Nate and Dani’s relationship, so maybe this scene is a little bit before Dead Souls but still far enough that Nate has known he was dying for a little while. The earlier iteration does make sense, too. It also makes sense that Nate would send Dani away, maybe she’s even a construct who saw what Nate was doing to the real X-Men and tried to stop him before X-Man did a major mindwipe and plucked her in jail.
    See, it'd be cool if it did happen, because Nate and Dani were in love in the main universe - a love that Dani remembers in the Age of X-Man but the problem is that Nate never wore that costume in the main universe but he has in this one and when he was with Dani, he wasn't dying yet, just drastically depowered.

See, it'd be cool if it did happen, because Nate and Dani were in love in the main universe - a love that Dani remembers in the Age of X-Man but the problem is that Nate never wore that costume in the main universe but he has in this one and when he was with Dani, he wasn't dying yet, just drastically depowered.
    There’s a huge gap between when we last saw him and Disassembled. It does make sense for it to be on this world, but there’s enough space in continuity to fit that scene in. Especially since every other scene has been from the 616.

Incredible Member

There’s a huge gap between when we last saw him and Disassembled. It does make sense for it to be on this world, but there’s enough space in continuity to fit that scene in. Especially since every other scene has been from the 616.
    The thing is, this is Nate's world. He's by his own admission created multiple iterations of it, so reasonably, for him there may have been a huge gap between Disassembled and Marvelous #1 - a big enough gap for this scene to fit into... but if it is 616, then who's watching Dani?

The thing is, this is Nate's world. He's by his own admission created multiple iterations of it, so reasonably, for him there may have been a huge gap between Disassembled and Marvelous #1 - a big enough gap for this scene to fit into... but if it is 616, then who's watching Dani?
    I don’t know, but that would be the only place where Dani would have to worry about that. Nate is the Age of X-Man, so I don’t get who she would be worried about in that world, when he can even contain Legion and Apocalypse.

Incredible Member

I don’t know, but that would be the only place where Dani would have to worry about that. Nate is the Age of X-Man, so I don’t get who she would be worried about in that world, when he can even contain Legion and Apocalypse.
    If it's in the Age of X-Man, she could be referring to Legion, as in Legion knows that hewill eventually give her to him because he always gives her to him in each iteration of that reality.

If it's in the 616, maybe it could be whoever gave that Life Seed to Nathan (Xavier? Sinister?). Nate and Danielle were last seen in September 2013 but I'm not sure what happened to Dani after that, since the wikis make it seem like she vanishes until the Terrigen events.

If it's in the Age of X-Man, she could be referring to Legion, as in Legion knows that hewill eventually give her to him because he always gives her to him in each iteration of that reality.
    Brutal and dark. So Nate is essentially dreaming about breaking his own rules to mess with is girlfriend while anti-horny warden Legion watches intently. Age of X-Man is........

If it's in the 616, maybe it could be whoever gave that Life Seed to Nathan (Xavier? Sinister?). Nate and Danielle were last seen in September 2013 but I'm not sure what happened to Dani after that, since the wikis make it seem like she vanishes until the Terrigen events.
    I’m thinking X but that might not line up with Hickman wig he’s supposed to be the hero of the story. This is where we left off so I’m hoping we know exactly where their relationship went:

That was the last time we saw X-Man, but yeah next we saw Dani rescuing mutants from Terrigen and working for Karma. I think they could’ve still been dating during that time.