Page 327 of 434 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thank you, King. Once again, your wise words help guide my life in a new, more fulfilling direction.
    I shouldn't be having so much fun with these discussions this morning, but I love discussing the philosophical ramifications of the new mutant nation of Krakoa. I absolutely love this storyline and the new status quo for the mutants. I am sure we can look forward to lots of drama, both good and bad, and it will be exciting and fun to read the Dawn of X books that follow this.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Hear! Hear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I shouldn't be having so much fun with these discussions this morning, but I love discussing the philosophical ramifications of the new mutant nation of Krakoa. I absolutely love this storyline and the new status quo for the mutants. I am sure we can look forward to lots of drama, both good and bad, and it will be exciting and fun to read the Dawn of X books that follow this.
    Enjoy it because remember we could be talking about Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey and Emma who belongs together..ugh..How powerful Storm is..ugh.. Conspiracies about Marvel is out to get a person favorite character..ugh... How fox Xmenor DCEU is so great and MCU is killing superhero movies..ugh This is so much better than normal forum topic cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Enjoy it because remember we could be talking about Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey and Emma who belongs together..ugh..How powerful Storm is..ugh.. Conspiracies about Marvel is out to get a person favorite character..ugh... How fox Xmenor DCEU is so great and MCU is killing superhero movies..ugh This is so much better than normal forum topic cycle
    Lol, just because I couldn't resist:
    1. Scott, Logan, Jean, and Emma belong together in a polyamory relationship.
    2. Storm is powerful, and she is a Goddess, and she is awesome!
    3. Rachel Summers! nuff said (I could go on all day but I won't)
    4. Fox X-Men > meh!
    5. DCEU > Wonder Woman and Aquaman were entertaining and fun. Man of Steel, BvS, and Justice League were all a bit depressing, even if they had some good qualities, they just made me feel depressed watching them.
    6. Marvel is pretty good! I liked Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Avengers Endgame and watched all 3!

Anyway, I don't get into the whole Marvel vs DC war. I like Marvel properties better simply because I like Marvel comics more. There are some DC characters I really like so if they show up in movies I'll probably check them out. But just because I wasn't a big fan of Man of Steel and BvS doesn't mean that they are bad movies, I still paid to watch them, I even enjoyed them, I just felt down after watching them. Some movies are like that though, they make me feel emotionally depressed. I don't watch the Handmaids Tale series because I read the book, I know how depressing the content is, and I just can't bring myself to watch it. I feel that my time is better spent finding places where I can find hope because the world is a pretty depressing place so I am not fond of movies that depress me too, because then everything in existence just seems depressing. I stopped watching Orange is the New Black after about Season 3 because it was too much for me, I just felt emotionally exhausted after watching it. Perhaps I have too much empathy for shows like that, I can't disconnect myself from what the characters are going through so it makes me feel so emotionally bereft after watching stuff like that. Batman versus Superman and Man of Steel gave me that feeling too, like someone drained the hope out of the stories.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I’m quite interested in this potentially long-term status quo as well, and potentially result in more varied and interesting interactions between the humans and the mutants after all is said and done.

Extraordinary Member

Even if I don't agree with all of you, theorizing and discussing this is basically crack for me and I'm having fun.

Mighty Member

I saw a pretty strong theory that feels like it might have some weight.

spoilers:
    What if Professor X is actually Moira X?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Aw yeah, this is happenin'!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

That would explain why the Prof's body language is like a character from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" trying to resist the urge to POSE.

ebd8341e94f4914790bea14ba8bb8ce2.jpg
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

498A1FC7-6AC3-4E25-B4DA-A3A3F7E4065E.jpg
    So Moira broke all the rules
    And then Xavier gets more details from tempus about the future

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    This one makes the most sense. I mean, why have her be such a hige presence and then never show her? Plus, it would explain why Apocalypse is so happy to go along with all of this.

And the art poses are so feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    That would explain why the Prof's body language is like a character from "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" trying to resist the urge to POSE.

ebd8341e94f4914790bea14ba8bb8ce2.jpg
    which would in turn explain why i suddenly love him/her
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I’m really interested in this theory. Do you think Xavier knew about what Moira was trying to do or is the theory that Moira has always been Charles? At least from the Marauders #3 cover, we know X is keeping this fit so
    end of spoilers

Didn't some of the summaries for DoX feature summaries about them speaking to space races?

Krakoa becoming a space empire is something I'd love to see them work toward.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Didn't some of the summaries for DoX feature summaries about them speaking to space races?

Krakoa becoming a space empire is something I'd love to see them work toward.
    Xavier daughter is rightful ruler of the shi’ar, Vulcan was emperor and has a child with death bird, Adam-x is also cyclops half brother and son to d’ken.
    And we know that in the future the shi’ar will use the mutants as part of there Military