Page 262 of 386 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5790
    BANNED

Just in case someone forgot this:

Adan Canto ("Days of Future Past") and Henry Zaga ("The New Mutants") are supposed to play the same character (SUNSPOT) in two different timelines. Well, guess what, they share the same skin colour... and it's right.

Fixed it for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Just in case someone forgot this:

Adan Canto ("Days of Future Past") and Henry Zaga ("The New Mutants") are supposed to play some character (NOT sunspot) in two different, crappy movies. Well, guess what, they share the same skin colour... and it's white.

BANNED

Wait, wait, I didn't mean that "white is right", only that having them both white is "right" IN TERMS OF CONTINUITY.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-17-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Wait, wait, I didn't mean that "white is right", only that having them both white is right IN TERMS OF CONTINUITY.
    Beast, Magneto, Xavier, Havok, and Quicksilver barely aging OK, Angel being a young man in the 80's and 21st century OK, two different Colossus OK, but Sunspot now we have to keep continuity? With Fox the continuity argument doesn't work.

Wait, wait, I didn't mean that "white is right", only that having them both white is "right" IN TERMS OF CONTINUITY.
    The age he is Xmen Apoc doesn't make sense...but oook

Neither of them are the real Sunspot IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Beast, Magneto, Xavier, Havok, and Quicksilver barely aging OK, Angel being a young man in the 80's and 21st century OK, two different Colossus OK, but Sunspot now we have to keep continuity? With Fox the continuity argument doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The age he is Xmen Apoc doesn't make sense...but oook
    The characters don’t have to be the same age they were in the original movies because the time travel altered the timeline including at what point certain people are or Aren’t born.

(Not saying he’s the right actor or not, just that based on official fox continuity those other character discrepancies are fine).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The characters don’t have to be the same age they were in the original movies because the time travel altered the timeline including at what point certain people are or Aren’t born.

(Not saying he’s the right actor or not, just that based on official fox continuity those other character discrepancies are fine).
    would they be the same person?

would they be the same person?
    I think this is a sci fi ethical question.

But I think ultimately, since we are all a combination of both the genetics we have PLUS the environment we grow up in, they are two “different” people. Or another way of thinking it is the same person but in two parallel timelines.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

That's not how time travel works I mean sure a different person with your name can be born at a different point in the Timeline if your parents met at different times or something but it wouldn't be you. Also Xavier, Magneto, Quicksilver, Beast and Havok don't age in the new Timeline it has nothing to do with the old timeline.

Well, this is just funny now.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Ugh I'm so petty concerning this movie
    lol

Maybe they're going to use the delay to digitally black up Henry Zaga in response to the criicisms of racial whitewashing.

Given the lack of news or advertising for this movie, I'm not surprised. I'm starting to think that Disney and Marvel might opt to put it on Hulu or a streaming service. It still needs reshoots, as well. It could still end up in theaters, but that's looking increasingly doubtful.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.