Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If Wally's actions were the result of being corrupted by the Dark Multiverse/The Batman Who Laughs, I'll be fine with that. It's probably the ideal solution.

As is, if his actions were his own, then there's no coming back from that, no redemption.
    lol thier is always redemption
    Look at poison Ivy and Harley, they aint serving life sentences

Basically, this will depend on what the editors want this title to be. If they want to do good by Wally, Lobdell will do good by Wally. He's a company man. So its really a toss up right now as to how this will go.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member

The editors aren't good writers. Certainly not when they're the same people who brought us into this situation in the first place.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    lol thier is always redemption
    Look at poison Ivy and Harley, they aint serving life sentences
    They’re murderous criminals. I don’t buy into the idea of them as heroes. They can be flawed protagonists, anti-heroes, but not heroes.

Astonishing Member

Marie Javins has a good track record. It's just that we don't know how much input Didio/Harras/Lee have in this mess. For example we know a lot of the ideas from One Year Later were "suggested" by Dan Didio and that it went over the heads of the editors of the books.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Marie Javins has a good track record. It's just that we don't know how much input Didio/Harras/Lee have in this mess. For example we know a lot of the ideas from One Year Later were "suggested" by Dan Didio and that it went over the heads of the editors of the books.
    Like what?
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Like what?
    Rebranding the Hawkman ongoing into Hawkgirl without the knowledge of the writer or editor. And I believe he has taken credit for the idea of Supergirl in the Threeboot Legion. Also the mess with Cassandra Cain is probably his since that was coordinated with two group editors (Tomasi and Berganza).

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If Wally's actions were the result of being corrupted by the Dark Multiverse/The Batman Who Laughs, I'll be fine with that. It's probably the ideal solution.
    I guess we will have to wait for the interview coming today, but I hope that Tempus appearance and the Dark Multiverse stuff confirm will confirm that Wally was framed by someone/something else.

It pains me to say it, and I feel really bad for Geoff Johns, but I think Wally would be safer if he was part of Snyder’s plans.

Astonishing Member

Do I really have to read Sideways to follow Wally's comic? Man that's going to be a huge headache. I was not at all interested in knock off, Didio dreamt Spider-man

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'm conflicted.

As overjoyed as I am that Wally West is getting a solo comicbook, I don't want it to be more of the same **** that been heaped on him of late.
    I'll give #1 a try. One issue ONLY. I can't bear to read anymore stories where my favourite fictional hero is treated like ****.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

As usual, I will be waiting for the result. Not just the preview, the review, and what Wally fans think, but also what actually comes out of this book. Where are they actually taking Wally in this? Where will Wally be after this? Will this be the story that raises him up, or it's just same old same old lip service.

While I sincerely hope I am wrong with FLASH FORWARD, this is how DC treats their fan base since Crisis on Infinite Earths...

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I'll do the same thing I did with Kon-El, I support the character NO MATTER WHAT.
    more is more folks, and anyway that flash/speed buggy issue last year was good
    You're also rewarding bad behaviour buddy!

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    You're also rewarding bad behaviour buddy!

While I'm supporting a favorite character of mine.

Wally didn't do anything to deserve the BS that was HiC, so I'm gonna stand beside him, cause thats what your supposed to do.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Do I really have to read Sideways to follow Wally's comic? Man that's going to be a huge headache. I was not at all interested in knock off, Didio dreamt Spider-man
    No. Probably not. Maybe. Just go ahead and read it anyway.

Honestly, as I recall, the book just expands a little on the existence of the Dark Multiverse and that it and other stuff can threaten the Multiverse and there are beings who want to do bad things with both Verses. We meet one member of the Verse Police who helps Sideways at times, and some bad people who could pop up here but not much is really focused on them.