Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Questions about kid flash ?

what I like to know is... is the new kid flash a reboot of the original one ? I noticed the new 52 kid flash's real name is "Bar Torr"

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    what I like to know is... is the new kid flash a reboot of the original one ? I noticed the new 52 kid flash's real name is "Bar Torr"
    No.

The original Kid Flash was Wally West, who later, after Barry Allen died,assumed the Flash moniker and costume.

The second Kid Flash was Bart Allen, who first went by the name of Impulse. The abomination you see today, Bar-Tor, was supposed to be a reboot of him. But I guess (and hope. and pray) that he'll be forgotten for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    But I guess (and hope. and pray) that he'll be forgotten for all eternity.
    I never want to see Bar Torr again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    No.

The original Kid Flash was Wally West, who later, after Barry Allen died,assumed the Flash moniker and costume.

The second Kid Flash was Bart Allen, who first went by the name of Impulse. The abomination you see today, Bar-Tor, was supposed to be a reboot of him. But I guess (and hope. and pray) that he'll be forgotten for all eternity.
    Abomination ? wow whats so bad about Bar Torr ?

He's a killer and nothing like the Bart Allen you used to know. Also he is in no way related to Barry.

BANNED

The same thing that's bad about all of Lobdell's teen heroes. They're X-men/GenX ripoffs with an outdated storytelling method.

I'm guessing that Barry's current story will end up changing history. If he saves Zoom from Grodd, then the timeline should allow Bart Allen to exist as he was and wipe out "Bar Torr"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    He's a killer and nothing like the Bart Allen you used to know. Also he is in no way related to Barry.
    a killer really ? who did he kill ? I have over 20 issues of the new 52 teen titans and I didn't see Bar Torr kill anybody.

a killer really ? who did he kill ? I have over 20 issues of the new 52 teen titans and I didn't see Bar Torr kill anybody.
    Bar is from the future. He witnessed his parents get killed, and he and his sister survived. He did anything to help protect her and survive. So one day (I think a priest) tried raping his little sister and Bar killed him. So that's pretty much how the killing started.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    Bar is from the future. He witnessed his parents get killed, and he and his sister survived. He did anything to help protect her and survive. So one day (I think a priest) tried raping his little sister and Bar killed him. So that's pretty much how the killing started.
    So he killed one guy how tried to rape his sister. I don't see the problem ? the guy is a hero. so if bar kills to save his sis its wrong but when the punisher kills over 100 people its ok ?

All-New Member

So he killed one guy how tried to rape his sister. I don't see the problem ? the guy is a hero. so if bar kills to save his sis its wrong but when the punisher kills over 100 people its ok ?
    SPOILERS:

He then went on to order the assassination/led a rebellion against the ruling government by tricking them into making his court case in the future a media circus. This brought all of the dignitaries from around the galaxy to the court...which Bar Tor made his troops attack to kill all government officials. The Teen Titans said, 'Hey, that's not cool with all the murder there Bar Tor!' So he kindly responded with 'Then we will have to kill you too." (Paraphrased)

He was less than sympathetic even with the rough childhood.

-Sean
    Want a podcast that covers/recaps the current week of DC Comics in a light-hearted, awkward, and goofy manner? Try DCR Podcast! (Or don't! Just enjoy the hobby either way!)

BANNED

oh I just thought of a new one. his name is bar torr. my question is... is the name Bar Torr one word or two ? what I mean is is his first name Bar last name Torr or is it one word ?

oh I just thought of a new one. his name is bar torr. my question is... is the name Bar Torr one word or two ? what I mean is is his first name Bar last name Torr or is it one word ?
    How is it written in the comic book?

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

I'm calling it. New 52 Wally West becomes the next Kid Flash.

BANNED

Bar Torr that's how

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm sure we won't see Bar Torr anymore, but I wouldn't mind something interesting happening to him.

Like he becomes some kind of interdimesional character.