Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473 LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 7090
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Yep! That sequence is from X-Men: Age of Apocalypse #6 (2005).

It sounds fascinating! You have quite the mind. Suggestion: She should have no codename. ☝����
    Thank you!

*Gets out Notebook and pencil*

No...codename. Got it, keep that for future reference.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-28-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Thank you!

*Gets out Notebook and pencil*

No...codename. Got it, keep that for future reference.
    You’re too much. 🥹 Later, I’ll read more of your posts in that thread.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

You’re too much. �� Later, I’ll read more of your posts in that thread.
    There are some pretty wild ones that all sorts of people have come up with! It's really fun just to put one together! Especially when you have every Marvel character at your disposal! Gasp! I could even make an entire team of Jeans! Call it "Phoenix Anonymous" and its a support group for alternate reality Jean Greys! (Or an excuse to get wasted with oneself from other universes!) lol!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

my new fancasting for Jean Grey in the MCU:

Adwoa Aboah!

She would make such a great Russel Dauterman Jean Grey in my eyes. CAST HER ASAP!!!!

Adwoa Aboah1.jpg

Adwoa Aboah2.jpg

Adwoa Aboah3.jpg
    Last edited by Exodus; 12-29-2022 at 02:24 AM.

This made the rounds on Twitter as Xavier and Jean, and I liked it? Mind you, Esposito has already alluded to being interested in playing and approached to play Xavier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Certified...89016652414977
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

This made the rounds on Twitter as Xavier and Jean, and I liked it? Mind you, Esposito has already alluded to being interested in playing and approached to play Xavier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Certified...89016652414977
    I would not be against these two, but an older Xavier needs to be bald.

Jean needs to have longer, redder hair (and eyebrows too! Yes, we want all to match, lol) with a happier, more pleasant facial expression.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I would not be against these two, but an older Xavier needs to be bald.

Jean needs to have longer, redder hair (and eyebrows too! Yes, we want all to match, lol) with a happier, more pleasant facial expression.
    I swear… You are irresistible. 🥹

I swear… You are irresistible. ��
    You make me feel all warm and squishy, lol! :HUGS:

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

You make me feel all warm and squishy, lol! :HUGS:
    :Hug: Also, she reminds me of New X-Men Jean.

:Hug: Also, she reminds me of New X-Men Jean.
    Yes, but you know I so prefer the colorful superhero costume!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    my new fancasting for Jean Grey in the MCU:

Adwoa Aboah!

She would make such a great Russel Dauterman Jean Grey in my eyes. CAST HER ASAP!!!!

Adwoa Aboah1.jpg

Adwoa Aboah2.jpg

Adwoa Aboah3.jpg
    She's stunning!

Yes, but you know I so prefer the colorful superhero costume!
    Oh, you!

Also, here’s the current rumor floating around:

Article: https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...cret-wars.html

The MCU is currently in the middle of the giant Multiverse Saga, which has been bringing in many timelines, and different timeline versions of certain characters, like all three Spider-Men iterations in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Now, through our trusted and proven sources, we can report that Famke Janssen will be reprising her role as Jean Grey in Avengers: Secret Wars. Though we are sure Janssen is only going to be appearing as a cameo, it could mean that Jean Grey is going to be introduced prior to that huge movie.

We can all presume that this new Avengers: Secret Wars movie is going to be modeled after the Jonathan Hickman story that was released in 2015. This means that a huge number of heroes are going to be present in the movie, along with the multiverse versions of said heroes, as they try and stop God Emperor Doom. Famke Janssen will likely be in Secret Wars next to whoever is cast as the new Jean Grey, which we can’t wait to see.

The mutants have been a missing component of Marvel for quite some time, though the media giant is slowly starting to introduce them into the current movie and show continuity. We got our first confirmed mutant in Ms. Marvel, as her origin was changed to reflect that she is of mutant origin. Also, Namor finally appeared in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever as a mutant as well, leading us to believe that Famke Janssen will not be the only Jean Grey in Secret Wars.

We did get to see Sir Patrick Stewart return as Professor Xavier in Doctor Strange 2, giving everyone the hope that more of the beloved live-action X-Men would be returning. Hugh Jackman is reprising his role as Wolverine for Deadpool 3, so it makes us wonder if he would return alongside Famke Janssen’s Jean Grey in Secret Wars. Either way, this Marvel movie is going to be the most ambitious in MCU history.

Famke Janssen may be returning as Jean Grey for Secret Wars, but she has not been in the role since 2014’s X-Men: Days of Future Past. Though everyone has their own opinions about the later X-Men movies, we are glad that she is going to return to the prime of the MCU, even if her reprisal is only for a short cameo. There could even be an epic shot that brings back the original X-Men actors in all their glory, standing next to one another ready to take on Doctor Doom.

Famke Janssen’s return for Secret Wars is still a few years away, but we would argue that she could also return for Deadpool 3, as that would be on par with the humor that the movie is trying to capture. Ryan Reynolds has stated that he wants Halle Berry and James Marsden to return, so it would make sense for Janssen to do so as well. We honestly can’t wait to see all these new MCU entries and the inclusion of the group of heroes that started everything.

God I love this page.

“We can all feel the anger of the Phoenix, but more...we can feel the love inside of Jean Grey. The dichotomy both sings and screams within her, balanced to tip one way or the other.”

Oh, you!

Also, here’s the current rumor floating around:

Article: https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...cret-wars.html

I believe more in the rumor that Jean appears in deadpool. I imagine it's Sophie, but it could be Fanke for nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I believe more in the rumor that Jean appears in deadpool. I imagine it's Sophie, but it could be Fanke for nostalgia
    I wouldn't mind Sophie making a cameo as a variant. I like her take on Jean.