Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    No she isn't, it's not even about her right now, even without Jade I don't like the current batch of DLC and how many guest characters are being added, me buying them or not is not the case, I can still talk about my displeasure, like how I talked about how much I disliked Goro being a preorder character despite me not pre-ordering the game, if nobody talked about what they don't like, how would NRS know what people's problems with this is?
    She is there, it's not a whole different character model, but she's there. You don't like the extra stuff you aren't forced to buy at all? Cool, just don't buy it then, it's pretty simple. As far as guest characters go, I don't really see the big deal, they've basically already put the MK characters worth a damn in already...and a few who aren't.

I don't think NRS comes here at all, so they still don't know what you like. And they can probably guess what people like by looking over what people are buying for the game.
    I also don't understand the idea that just because I don't play the game in tournaments means I would be okay with going up with fighting characters I don't understand, a fighting game revolves around it's characters and movesets, I know I'll have to deal with it but it's not a little thing, it's pretty much the biggest thing you can add for a fighting game.
    Because you're just playing the game for fun? And what, did you spend lots of time playing as everyone in the arcade before ever taking on a single person? You've got nothing on the line if you're not playing for money, so it's not like it matters how you learn these characters; learning them in a fight were you might lose is totally meaningless...and you can go on YouTube and see everything they do.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Indeed, the Guests are bringing the mk brand down and showing a lack of integrity to the brand.

Rightfully far more are unhappy with kp2 than the very few who actually like it. Many happily assumed we were getting mk characters and all the guesses on the roster were aboyt mk chatacters not Guests save Spawn. The only Guest anyone actually wanted for kp2 is Spawn whom Boon teased.

It's very underhanded how Boon kept trolling and getting our hopes up than we get this trash which wasn't even hinted at other than BRC or asked for.

Only positive is that the these Guests and Tri-Borg won't be in mk11.

However, a message must be sent to avoid this annoying back to back Guest cashing in.

Hated Freddy and Kratos in mk9... Hate Jason, Predator, Alien abd Leatherface for MKX.

I hate Guests in MK. KP1 only passes as it was announced at the start to retain casuals who than left after getting bored of mkx + kp1.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Indeed, the Guests are bringing the mk brand down and showing a lack of integrity to the brand.
    This is a very funny comment. This MK is about as much "integrity" the series has ever had...because it's the first game their team has ever made that's actually good. When the actual gameplay is the best it's ever been in the series ever, said game can't bring the brand down.

Rightfully far more are unhappy with kp2 than the very few who actually like it. Many happily assumed we were getting mk characters and all the guesses on the roster were aboyt mk chatacters not Guests save Spawn. The only Guest anyone actually wanted for kp2 is Spawn whom Boon teased.

It's very underhanded how Boon kept trolling and getting our hopes up than we get this trash which wasn't even hinted at other than BRC or asked for.

Only positive is that the these Guests and Tri-Borg won't be in mk11.

However, a message must be sent to avoid this annoying back to back Guest cashing in.

Hated Freddy and Kratos in mk9... Hate Jason, Predator, Alien abd Leatherface for MKX.

I hate Guests in MK. KP1 only passes as it was announced at the start to retain casuals who than left after getting bored of mkx + kp1.
    No one cares about Spawn.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

On another note, Boon is trying to "bribe" gamers to buy KP2 by hinting that they "might" do a Story pack if KP2 sells "well".

We all know this is the Freddie situation all over again. They have no plans after KP2 for MKX.

BANNED

New Stage!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

MKX is replacing it's current code in favor of a GGPO style one. They will have an open beta for the new netcode

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    This is a very funny comment. This MK is about as much "integrity" the series has ever had...because it's the first game their team has ever made that's actually good. When the actual gameplay is the best it's ever been in the series ever, said game can't bring the brand down
    For me at least, the best part of MK has always been the lore. If people think the random guests are harming the lore, it could certainly color their opinion of the game. Personally, I say keep the random slashers out of MK and give them their own game. I'd buy it.

Also, MKXL isn't coming to PC. That's gonna piss some people off royally.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Some? Most of the PC userbase is rebelling against NRS and WB. They started negative bombing reviews on Steam, spamming Ed Boon's twitter and trying to get massive refund campaigns started.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    For me at least, the best part of MK has always been the lore. If people think the random guests are harming the lore, it could certainly color their opinion of the game. Personally, I say keep the random slashers out of MK and give them their own game. I'd buy it.

The lore is a completely stupid convoluted mess, especially since the 3D era, and the guest characters have no bearing on it.

We're the PC players already pissed because that version of the game was total garbage? They also aren't getting the Kombat Pack 2.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    The lore is a completely stupid convoluted mess, especially since the 3D era, and the guest characters have no bearing on it.

We're the PC players already pissed because that version of the game was total garbage? They also aren't getting the Kombat Pack 2.
    It goes beyond not getting Kombat Pack 2. Support for the PC version been terminated all together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It goes beyond not getting Kombat Pack 2. Support for the PC version been terminated all together.
    I did somewhat rhetorically ask about them being pissed because that version of the game was garbage. I'm pretty sure I heard PC players were pissed because of the crappy port, and I haven't heard anything about that being worked out in the meantime.

XL and kombat pack 2 this Tuesday. I cant wait to go online as the alien