Page 140 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The Chromakai are in diplomatic negotiations with the Saiyans to form an alliance of some kind. A kind of a Space NATO or NAFTA or something else. Started between the time the Nagadar were driven off of Chroma and the time Sarada became Queen.

I figure, as a representative of Chroma, Meagan will probably be visiting there eventually.

They also are planning on establishing diplomatic relationships with Earth in the near future. As a few of the younger Chromakai who wer trained by Meagan, or by those she trained, have applied to become members of the Galaxy Police.

Chroma has been in self imposed isolation for a long time, but now the leadership wants to change that and develop good relations with other worlds.
    That'd be good, actually. They're already helping with the rebuild, so a relationship like that is only natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So then we find a more powerful race!
    I... may still be able to help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I've plans yet for Tatenen that might help with this.
    Hm. How high do they normally run?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

M-Deficiency or Moistiruziaoh Deficiency / Moisture Deficiency is a skin ailment for Toadians. in which their skin gets dry due to lack of Moisture . this condition can be easy fix by a Toadian taking a shower , using moisturizers , relaxing in springs or any place that is moist.

sunken pupils in Toadians is not a sign of infection rather it's a sign of Moisture Deficiency and a sign that a Toadians eyes are just dry. this condition goes away when the eyes get enough moisture .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm. How high do they normally run?
    The strongest ones will be threats to the Saiyans/Transformed Ishtar and Asha'rah. The rest are probably in the 50-90k range with the 'elite' being stronger still. So they'll make everyone work for it.

Gonna be a bit before they make an appearance, though I know how she'll get there ... just need to know if we're in a timeskip phase.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The strongest ones will be threats to the Saiyans/Transformed Ishtar and Asha'rah. The rest are probably in the 50-90k range with the 'elite' being stronger still. So they'll make everyone work for it.

Gonna be a bit before they make an appearance, though I know how she'll get there ... just need to know if we're in a timeskip phase.
    Well, damn. I know we talked about bringing them into the Empire. Now that sounds like an even better idea.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As the powercurve steepens further with more aliens coming out of the woodwork, Moechazuke intensifies.

These sound like potentially major developments Cleric ought to be privy to.

Well, damn. I know we talked about bringing them into the Empire. Now that sounds like an even better idea.
    Mhm, as it stands now the way I've imagined the Nergal fight ending will pave the way for this to be more than simply a 'side' thing. Or at the very least it'll open the option for the others to come and train.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yea, I'll need to actually speak with Cleric about bringing them into the game for the whole crew. Originally they were just a self-contained little side-quest for Ishtar, her return to Tatenen teased at the end of the fight with Legion.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

May even be an interesting time of guest-spot GMing for whoever wishes to step up, could be fun.

I'll frame it this way.

It's been five thousand one-hundred and eighteen years, since Ishtar destroyed Ilargi. What the innumerable meteorites and shards of the moon didn't destroy as they fell from the heavens, the ruination of the tidal cycle and the resultant destabilization brought about by the removal of Ilargi's gravitational pull certainly did. So in the end ... Tatenen is not the world it once was.

Neither those that remain.

Arx Inosaan

As the powercurve steepens further with more aliens coming out of the woodwork, Moechazuke intensifies.

I should actually talk to Cleric about what I plan on doing. I intended on having this be a sidequest for Sarada, but it helps to have my bases covered.

Mhm, as it stands now the way I've imagined the Nergal fight ending will pave the way for this to be more than simply a 'side' thing. Or at the very least it'll open the option for the others to come and train.
    Sounds like some kick ass training. Are there barren wastelands and plateaus? You know, the usual DBZ training areas.

May even be an interesting time of guest-spot GMing for whoever wishes to step up, could be fun.
    Depending on how things go and what Cleric says, I may give this some thought. I've never actually GM'd before, so it'll be a fun learning experience.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sounds like some kick ass training. Are there barren wastelands and plateaus? You know, the usual DBZ training areas.
    Here's one of them:

Arx Inosaan

Here's one of them:

That looks nothing at all like I thought it would. Looks fun!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Current Power Levels:

Asha’rah: 100,000

Chuan: 50,000

Etrina: 55,000

Erosa: 65,000

Evangeline: 20,000

Held: 50,000

Ishtar: 85,000

Jack: 70,000

Meagan: 70,000

Nevanlinna: 65,000

Nunlil: 20,000

Parsley: 70,000

Ochazuke: 75,000

Charco: 50,000

Quila: 50,000

Sarada: 85,000

Slak: 40,000

Tasure: 70,000

Totoma: 65,000

Zaofan: 60,000

Praxat: 40,000

Ronin Kai: 10,000

Sasheem: 70,000

Dash: 36,000

Cyanna: 30,000

Updated them. Looks better.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I've got no quibble here.

Arx Inosaan

Lol Parsley's as strong as Tasure. I guess we won't find out who the true prodigy is any time soon.

No complaints, btw.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lol Parsley's as strong as Tasure. I guess we won't find out who the true prodigy is any time soon.

No complaints, btw.
    Heh. Ishtar's as strong as Sarada.

Arx Inosaan