Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1407

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    If the Squadron make it out of this (which I doubt), how powerful should they be? Gruenwald's Squadron was a lot weaker than their DC counterparts. Should Hype be in Thor's weight-class? Should Power Princess be at least be in Thing's and Namor's? How fast should Blur be -- Faster than Speed Demon but no where near Flash levels? Should there be more thought into DS's prism (like it's limits or that each color could do different things - sort of like Halo)? Nighthawk can stay as he is. I just want to know what happened to 616 Kyle. Did he die again?
    I hope they make it, but if they do they’ll have to be toned down. Hyperion soloing Galactus, Doc Spectrum taking on Thanos with his Infinity Jewelry and Power Princess taking on the Mangog on her own shows how much they outclass their MU counterparts.

Enjoyed Squadron Savage. The Redeemers from Mark Gruenwald’s run over 30 years ago returned. I never thought I would ever see them again. That was the highlight. Moonglow, Thermite, Foxfire, Mink, Remnant and Haywire. I loved these characters. It was a huge disappointment not seeing Redstone, Inertia and Pinball who were on the team way back when. Night-Gwen was just a waste of a tie in.

As for the main title? I’m so looking forward to Thor knocking the high and mighty Princess down a peg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Enjoyed Squadron Savage. The Redeemers from Mark Gruenwald’s run over 30 years ago returned. I never thought I would ever see them again. That was the highlight. Moonglow, Thermite, Foxfire, Mink, Remnant and Haywire. I loved these characters. It was a huge disappointment not seeing Redstone, Inertia and Pinball who were on the team way back when. Night-Gwen was just a waste of a tie in.
    There still is the Wolverine book, so it is possible for those characters to appear, along with Lady Lark, Nuke and Shape

As for the main title? I’m so looking forward to Thor knocking the high and mighty Princess down a peg.
    Funny thing, Thor was slapped twice this week in both Marvel and DC, by Wonder Woman.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Funny thing, Thor was slapped twice this week in both Marvel and DC, by Wonder Woman.
    I just read the spoiler article for WW. She looked like Sif while in Asgard.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Oh god

It just dawned on me this week while reading... I never caught the subtlety of it... Instead of all of the heroes being in New York...

They’re in DC.

*cough*

DC

That was happening since before HR.
    Better late than never.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    I hope they make it, but if they do they’ll have to be toned down. Hyperion soloing Galactus, Doc Spectrum taking on Thanos with his Infinity Jewelry and Power Princess taking on the Mangog on her own shows how much they outclass their MU counterparts.
    those feats are either fake or Mephisto made them too weak.

the fact that Power Princess struggled with Thor even though she stomped All-Gog and caught Gorr's Necrosword with one hand while not sustaining any injury+no effort pretty much tells you they are weak.

however Power Princess will most likely get a bump in power to make her a Thor peer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Oh god

It just dawned on me this week while reading... I never caught the subtlety of it... Instead of all of the heroes being in New York...

They’re in DC.

*cough*

DC
    You blew my mind, fam…

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I just read the spoiler article for WW. She looked like Sif while in Asgard.
    I've been thinking this and it bugs me to no end.

Thor is gonna come out looking way better in this tittle then he did in Wonder Woman lol
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Thor is gonna come out looking way better in this tittle then he did in Wonder Woman lol
    LOL I'm fine with different iterations of myths but what WW did to Thor was so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Oh it's a given that those "encounter" were watered down versions. I'm just saying in general. Gruenwald's Hype was much weaker than Hickman's version. Will Hickman's reappear or will this clone thing survive? If it does, will he match the classic or the most recent version. Same with PP. Gruenwald's version was only in the 20 tons range. That's quite low compared to, let's say classic She-Hulk (75 tons), Thundra (60 tons) - even Lady Sif was stronger at 30 tons. Should this version be stronger?

Or am I overthinking this? It seems Marvel doesn't care about power levels anymore and to them, a character is as strong (or as weak [looking at you, Thor]) as the writer needs them to be to tell their story.

Like, I just got the OHBOMU omnibus recently and I'm too obsessed with ranking and stats. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    LOL I'm fine with different iterations of myths but what WW did to Thor was so dumb.
    Yeah, but it's WW own book and it's not a Thor I care about .

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Like, I just got the OHBOMU omnibus recently and I'm too obsessed with ranking and stats. LOL
    will they ever do those stuff anymore?

I'm shocked we didn't get one after War of the Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but it's WW own book and it's not a Thor I care about .
    true but still, it felt so disrespectful LOL.

Ultimate Member

What happened between WW and Thor?