Page 313 of 772 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Have a great weekend storm friends!!!

Hopefully next week will be great for us!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's just nice and fitting yo see her thrive in any capacity. Being happy for her in this isn't a bad thing. We Stan her occupying spaces in many places as she should.
    This right here, I haven’t played any of the Marvel mobile games for more than a few days before losing interest but it’s cool to see Storm positioned so prominently in the current marketing. Probably doesn’t mean too much but I’d be lying if this didn’t look like a big step up from the usual mobile games we get from Marvel.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Have a great weekend storm friends!!!

Hopefully next week will be great for us!
    Goodness I LOVE These Covers!

I must have bought around 15 maybe + of the Scarlet Witch Ones LOL!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Um you could've said all this the first time you quoted me. Once she does make it into the MCU I hope you gag
    Attachment 110424
    The only thing that made me gag is your post I'm quoting directly and that corny jpeg of Odell Beckham. Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    The only thing that made me gag is your post I'm quoting directly and that corny jpeg of Odell Beckham. Do better.
    I said what I said. You don't like it?, too bad boo. Odell is fine af and you mad. You quoted directly the first time in which you could've included all you had to say, so If anybody needs to do better it's you

Attachment 110446
    Last edited by metalclouds; 06-12-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Goodness I LOVE These Covers!

I must have bought around 15 maybe + of the Scarlet Witch Ones LOL!
    yes those covers were gorgeous beloved.

let me see if I can find the entire mural. its really nice

twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Bruno_ABD
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

i'm kind of liking that black lipstick. I'd like to see Storm in a different color outfit. The black gets so boring just like the white one did in the x-Men animated series

i'm kind of liking that black lipstick. I'd like to see Storm in a different color outfit. The black gets so boring just like the white one did in the x-Men animated series
    what color costume would you like to she her rock next?

Purple. The color of royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Purple. The color of royalty.
    did you like the costume the last time she was in purple? I'm not sure I was a big fan lol.

edit i guess it was cute lol

what color costume would you like to she her rock next?
    i'd like to see a reddish/pinkish or a costume mostly sunflower yellow. Both colors look good on brown skin, especially Royal or Electric Blue but she's already worn blue before

i'd like to see a reddish/pinkish or a costume mostly sunflower yellow. Both colors look good on brown skin, especially Royal or Electric Blue but she's already worn blue before
    the reddish pink sounds like that would be cute. when did she wear blue?

with yellow on chocolate skin that would always pop but the last time I recall her being in yellow I didn't like it. maybe because of the design of the costume and not necessarily the color.

did you like the costume the last time she was in purple? I'm not sure I was a big fan lol.

edit i guess it was cute lol

Yeah, I dug that one.

the reddish pink sounds like that would be cute. when did she wear blue?

with yellow on chocolate skin that would always pop but the last time I recall her being in yellow I didn't like it. maybe because of the design of the costume and not necessarily the color.
    yeah last time she wore yellow the costume was mostly blue. Actually with that being said, yeah i'd like to see her in royal or electric blue like I said earlier

http://www.them6p.com/2014/11/16/the...tion-of-storm/

yeah last time she wore yellow the costume was mostly blue. Actually with that being said, yeah i'd like to see her in royal or electric blue like I said earlier

http://www.them6p.com/2014/11/16/the...tion-of-storm/
    yes that was the costume I was thinking of thanks for the link.