Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Le sigh. Are they still trying to retroactively make Disassembled happen, lol? The thing was so bland nobody could be bothered to properly hate on it. Anyone else had kinda forgotten this wouldn't be a Rosenberg exclusive?

Anyway, that Logan/Sinister throwdown should be hilarious.

Ultimate Member

I was almost expecting them to pair Alex and Rhane up but now that she's dead it thankfully won't happen...and Lorna will soon be back as well...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Disassembled was fine at the start but then it just got progressively more dull as it went on. Especially with the Armor-centered issues.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Le sigh. Are they still trying to retroactively make Disassembled happen, lol? The thing was so bland nobody could be bothered to properly hate on it. Anyone else had kinda forgotten this wouldn't be a Rosenberg exclusive?

Anyway, that Logan/Sinister throwdown should be hilarious.
    My mind goes to the gutter with that image almost immediately.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

I don't want Hope with Magik. I don't find the relationship between Punisher-lite and literal Demoness One Issue Ago appealing as it sounds. In fact, the Summers family should never form relationships since every relationship ends up with an evil child from the future/AU trying to take over the past. Looking at you, Styfe, Hyperstorm, another Hyperstorm, and X-Man.

Same goes for the Xavier family.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    My mind goes to the gutter with that image almost immediately.
    There's no way this could possibly be accidental, right?

The only good news that I got from that is that, although badly written, Rosenberg's intention for Emma were not outright evil and that she does feel guilty about it.
    Guess that's good news regarding how the other X-Men might perceive her actions..

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If we guessed what the relationships were, that means Hope/Illyana and Scott/Dani. The latter makes that talk in the park even more hilarious.
    I definitely felt like Scott and Dani may have been a thing

So Kelly T wanted to bring Rogue and Gambit into MMX but didnt bc that meant they'd have to be in AoX which would have messed up MMX's plans. They could have ignored it like X-23's series did which continued to come out despite Laura and Gabby being in AoX.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    There's no way this could possibly be accidental, right?
    Well this is not the first encounter between Sinister and a half naked Logan, maybe is a reference to that horrible Gillen mini. Or maybe he is just getting territorial with Scott, he is in berserk mode after all.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well this is not the first encounter between Sinister and a half naked Logan, maybe is a reference to that horrible Gillen mini. Or maybe he is just getting territorial with Scott, he is in berserk mode after all.
    My favorite part of that panel just might be the Madrox half being totally unfussed/not getting it and the Warlock half basically going "Logan! Not cool, bro, not cool!"

Well the page isn't loading, so I'm going to take that as a sign from a higher power that I'm not supposed to read it and doing so would be a huge mistake.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I would have liked something between Magik and Hope.
    I loved that Cyclops return was tied to Cable and Jean and that it confirmed that the Cyclops on Phoenix Resurrection, he apologizing and his declaration of love to Jean were done by the real Scott.
    cute2.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Well the page isn't loading, so I'm going to take that as a sign from a higher power that I'm not supposed to read it and doing so would be a huge mistake.
    There really was not much said that either was not already revealed by the writers long ago or people here had not already formed a pretty close opinion on.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Yeah it's not loading for me either :/

I just read it on my phone. But yes, it's basically nothing we hadn't heard before or things that we hadn't argued about here on the forum.

Basically confirmed to me that the last 6 months were to take the characters to their lowest so Hickman could come in and kiss the metaphorical booboos.