Page 24 of 155 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Meanwhile, the Patriots signed Antonio Brown after the Raiders cut him, apparently aware that he was about to be accused of sexual assault. The Raiders have Richie Incognito ready to go when he's back from suspension and he threatened to shoot up a mortuary for not letting him decapitate his father's corpse.

Kaepernick has been accused of no crime. He kneels during the anthem to protest police violence. That's it.
    I think Mahomes has showed KC , you can put any WR around Patrick Mahomes and he's gonna make them look like a superstar. When the 3rd or 4th string WR looks like the 2nd coming of Rice out there , maybe moving on from Tyreek Hill would be wise. And I speak as a KC fan.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Boy, did I get the wrong thread.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 09-18-2019 at 05:35 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Twice, even.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To get the thread back on track , with Eli's career over with the NY Giants after this season...his case for the Hall of Fame is a lot less certain than Rothlisberger. NFL.Com claimed his record with Giants is 116-116 career wise. Eli was always an uneven QB really. When he went through cold streaks he was the worst QB to play. He's always been up and down QB. Even when he won 2 Super Bowls.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    You mean have him die before he gets in? That's fucked up.
    Yea that's cold.

Week 1 3-1
    Week 2 1-3

LOOK... struggle time is over, gotta get up to speed baby.

Week 3 lines.

Titans (-2.5) at Jaguars The game I deserve to pick.Tacks.
    Chiefs (-6.5) vs. Ravens Ravens keep it closer than a TD on the road?
    Chargers (-3) vs. Texans Fool me once, Superchargers
    Bills (-6) vs. Bengals Buffalo Bills
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Chiefs (-6.5) vs. Ravens Ravens keep it closer than a TD on the road?
    This game figures to be the first real test for Baltimore's defense. Personally speaking, I'm not sure the Ravens can keep Mahomes and company in check, but hey, you never know.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    This game figures to be the first real test for Baltimore's defense. Personally speaking, I'm not sure the Ravens can keep Mahomes and company in check, but hey, you never know.
    The Chefs scored all 28 points in 1 quarter and went scoreless the other three. Sure it's a division game and the Vegas Raiders do have some players but that kind of stands out to me. I'm betting the KC defense is still quite porous. I'm also on the Lamar Jackson train, the condensed NFL games on YT are sweet. I watched that Zona/Raves game twice, dude make some sick throws. We'll see.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Meanwhile, the Patriots signed Antonio Brown after the Raiders cut him, apparently aware that he was about to be accused of sexual assault. The Raiders have Richie Incognito ready to go when he's back from suspension and he threatened to shoot up a mortuary for not letting him decapitate his father's corpse.

Kaepernick has been accused of no crime. He kneels during the anthem to protest police violence. That's it.
    Football is a violent game. There is no place in the sport for people protesting against violence.

NFL predictions for Week 3

Game of the week
    Chiefs over Ravens- The Chiefs need to show that they are on par with the Patriots

The Rest
    Titans over Jaguars- Jaguars season ends early
    Bills over Bengals- Bills stake out second place in their division while ending the Bengals' season early
    Cowboys over Dolphins- The Cowboys will score at least 40 points
    Packers over Broncos- Packers go 3-0 while ending the Broncos' season early
    Falcons over Colts- Falcons have Matt Ryan and the Colts don't have Andrew Luck
    Vikings over Raiders- Vikings are at home against a bad team
    Patriots over Jets- The Jets are chasing the Dolphins to the bottom
    Eagles over Lions- The Eagles lost the second game in 2017 and then won nine in a row. I hope something similar happens this year.
    Cardinals over Panthers- Cards have a game at home against a team that has lost 9 of 10
    Bucs over Giants- Bucs are at home against a brand new QB
    Chargers over Texans- a close game, but the Chargers win at home
    Seahawks over Saints- The Seahawks are at home and Drew Brees is out
    Steelers over 49ers- The Steelers' season isn't over yet
    Rams over Browns- the Browns keep this game close, but the Rams will prevail
    Bears over Redskins- The Redskins end their season early and begin chasing draft position

Got an alert from Bleacher Report saying the Eagles had to cancel today's practice because of the slew of injuries from Monday night's loss in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To get the thread back on track , with Eli's career over with the NY Giants after this season...his case for the Hall of Fame is a lot less certain than Rothlisberger. NFL.Com claimed his record with Giants is 116-116 career wise. Eli was always an uneven QB really. When he went through cold streaks he was the worst QB to play. He's always been up and down QB. Even when he won 2 Super Bowls.
    I'd like to point out I said before Ben, not that Ben shouldn't be in at all.

Eli and Ben are the only QBs not named Brees or Brady currently playing that should be considered, IMHO. If one doesn't get in, neither should the other.

Eli did something rather historic, TWICE. And personal note, I think both Mannings are overrated.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think both Mannings are overrated.
    SECURITY. Paging security.
    You bet yer ass.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Ben will get in the HOF. Whether or not he goes in as a first-rounder will likely be a matter of any renewed awareness of his off-the-field behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    Ben will get in the HOF. Whether or not he goes in as a first-rounder will likely be a matter of any renewed awareness of his off-the-field behavior.
    I don't know if Canton puts as much emphasis on off the field behavior when considering entrants as Cooperstown does, given how they've so far kept notorious juicers Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Mark McGwire out of baseball's HOF, and will likely do the same with Alex Rodriguez.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I don't know if Canton puts as much emphasis on off the field behavior when considering entrants as Cooperstown does, given how they've so far kept notorious juicers Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens and Mark McGwire out of baseball's HOF, and will likely do the same with Alex Rodriguez.
    Ray Lewis was indicted for murder. Yet he's in. Even if he didn't do it (it's still not completely clear what happened), you'd think that connection alone would cross him off. If that same situation happened today in the climate we live in, no way a player gets inducted. Ben's rape allegations are still not completely concrete regarding what truly happened. And that was still at a different time compared to today. Since the details are smokey, Ben will get in.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 09-18-2019 at 09:57 AM.