Page 29 of 161 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Synch apparently.
    That's right! Hopefully with Skin right by his side <3

Do the living mutants put in resurrection requests for their friends? How do they decide who gets priority rebirth?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So how is Xavier doing the memory/soul transplanting process on mutants that died before he started wearing this Cerebro helmet? He shouldn't/wouldnt be able to have a copy of them to complete the process
    "All this time everyone misunderstood what Cerebro really was"

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Moira? In the explanation of her previous life you get a sense of what the x-men are about.
    I liked what someone said earlier about the possibility of resurrecting/re-hatching Moira and how that would impact her powers/everything we've been seeing.

I'm loving this status quo, which will in some way come crashing down or called into major question. As someone mentioned earlier, young nations experience plenty of growing pains. We're likely to see revolts, perhaps murder attempts on the villains as revenge (and vice versa). And of course whatever Sinister will be up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Moira first told him everything in Year X0 right? So maybe Cerebro has always been making copies of mutant minds since it was built...
    Cerebro has been destroyed multiple times though and Xavier himself has died/and/or been out of commission so its hard for me to beleive that this has been going on for almost a decade and not a new thing he started up upon his most recent resurrection

Fantastic Member

Mutants in that celebration scene are too much like a group of fanatical nationalists cheering at their supreme leader. It really makes me feel uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Do the living mutants put in resurrection requests for their friends? How do they decide who gets priority rebirth?
    I hear Risque is #8 in line.

Definitely metal wings
    wonderful Loganīs bum.. mmmm....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Cerebro has been destroyed multiple times though and Xavier himself has died/and/or been out of commission so its hard for me to beleive that this has been going on for almost a decade and not a new thing he started up upon his most recent resurrection
    Maybe he just automatically uploads the mutant memories to the cloud in case Cerebro gets shut down or he dies again. Like when you have an assignment for school and you accidentally spill coffee on your laptop.

I was thinking.. now that Disney owns X Menīs movie rights.. Wouldnt it be clever of them to make the next set of movies based on Krakoa HoX? it has all the right ingredients...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Mutants in that celebration scene are too much like a group of fanatical nationalists cheering at their supreme leader. It really makes me feel uncomfortable.
    Good. That's certainly the point.

Unrelated but wanting to show support to the OP - Bring powered Wind Dancer back!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This issue established that there are several "redundant cradles" across the world. Cerebro is bigger than we have been told. I do have a feeling that it will be compromised by the machine faction at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I was thinking.. now that Disney owns X Menīs movie rights.. Wouldnt it be clever of them to make the next set of movies based on Krakoa HoX? it has all the right ingredients...
    Nah, I think people want classic X-men done well and not this brand new concept

If anything, this confirms not only that this is the main universe but Moira’s 11th life is going to be her losing her powers/turning into a human by the end of this, getting “another” human life to complete the circle. Hickman even said he puts things back in the box and he clearly wasn’t taking about the new status quo, but a character he had radically changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    So who's been put through the resurrection process for sure, so far?

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Wolverine
    Nightcrawler
    Monet
    Husk
    Archangel
    Mystique
    Banshee
    Havok (confirmed in future stories)
    Wolfsbane (confirmed in future stories)
    Chamber (confirmed in future stories)
    Sunspot (confirmed in future stories)

Still unconfirmed:

Blindfold
    Madrox
    Loa
    Velocidad
    Esme Cuckoo
    Sophie Cuckoo
    Synch
    Mimic
    Xorn
    Zorn
    Vulcan
    Technically Daken even though he didn’t....show up like that. Maybe he resurrected, left, then dramatically came in with Poccy to be a dramatic little ****.

I love the five. I love everything about this issue it’s a masterpiece