Page 749 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2496496997397457467477487497507517527537597998491249 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 20773
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC not including PUNISHER: THE PLATOON is not cool to me. These collections can wait (months or a year) for Platoon.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 01-23-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC not including PUNISHER: THE PLATOON is not cool to me. These collections can wait (months or a year) for Platoon.
    They've been following the complete collection mapping. Platoon was highly unlikely to be collected here, especially being so new. It'll most likely be its own oversized hardcover collection.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

X-MEN: REVOLUTION BY CHRIS CLAREMONT OMNIBUS Cover by ART ADAMS:

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX SAGA OMNIBUS Cover by JOHN BYRNE:

DEADPOOL BY DANIEL WAY OMNIBUS VOL. 2 Cover by NICK BRADSHAW:

PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 2 Cover by TIM BRADSTREET:

SPIDER-MAN: KRAVEN’S LAST HUNT — DELUXE EDITION OHC Cover by MIKE ZECK:

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 5 OHC Cover by ART ADAMS:

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 12 HC Cover by JACK KIRBY:

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    They've been following the complete collection mapping. Platoon was highly unlikely to be collected here, especially being so new. It'll most likely be its own oversized hardcover collection.
    People come to these Omnibuses to avoid having to read yet another trade of a mere six issues of Ennis Punisher in the MAX universe. This decision by Marvel is ridiculous. Shady.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 01-23-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

I am not surprised it was left out being so recent hopefully it gets an oversized hardcover to go along with omnibus. Plus 10 years from now they can re-release with more issues to get people to buy a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I am not surprised it was left out being so recent hopefully it gets an oversized hardcover to go along with omnibus. Plus 10 years from now they can re-release with more issues to get people to buy a new one.
    Exactly the kind of shady BS I would expect now.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 01-23-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I'll be picking up the Ennis Punisher MAX (both) Omnibus along with the Dark Phoenix Saga and Kraven's Last Hunt...two collections I was just hoping would be available in OHC format.

Does the following complete the Bendis run on Guardians of the Galaxy?

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 5 HC
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by VALERIO SCHITI, KEVIN MAGUIRE, JIM CHEUNG & MORE
    Cover by ART ADAMS
    The events of CIVIL WAR II draw the Guardians back to Earth! When things get rough for Captain Marvel, she calls in a little help from her “friends from out of town!” And that’s bad news for the Guardians’ other former pal, Iron Man! Whoever wins the war, Star-Lord & Co. will end up losers when they find themselves grounded — and disbanded — on Rocket’s least-favorite planet! Just what’s an urban spaceman to do? Not to mention a talking raccoon, a walking tree, a battle-hardened warrior and the galaxy’s deadliest woman. Can they find a way back together — and back into space where they belong — in time to face Thanos? Be there for Brian Michael Bendis’ big finale!
    Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2015) #11-19 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CIVIL WAR II) #1.
    272 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90896-6 • Trim size: oversized

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Does the following complete the Bendis run on Guardians of the Galaxy?

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 5 HC
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by VALERIO SCHITI, KEVIN MAGUIRE, JIM CHEUNG & MORE
    Cover by ART ADAMS
    The events of CIVIL WAR II draw the Guardians back to Earth! When things get rough for Captain Marvel, she calls in a little help from her “friends from out of town!” And that’s bad news for the Guardians’ other former pal, Iron Man! Whoever wins the war, Star-Lord & Co. will end up losers when they find themselves grounded — and disbanded — on Rocket’s least-favorite planet! Just what’s an urban spaceman to do? Not to mention a talking raccoon, a walking tree, a battle-hardened warrior and the galaxy’s deadliest woman. Can they find a way back together — and back into space where they belong — in time to face Thanos? Be there for Brian Michael Bendis’ big finale!
    Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2015) #11-19 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CIVIL WAR II) #1.
    272 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90896-6 • Trim size: oversized
    Bendis left after #19, so yeah, I'd say it's the last book in his run.