Page 169 of 228 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3417
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Marvel has 20 movies planned for Phase 4. Here is what I think they are

1. Spider-Man 2
    2. Spider-Man 3
    3. Doctor Strange 2
    4. Doctor Strange 3
    5. Ant-Man 3
    6. GOTG 3
    7. Black Panther 2
    8. Black Panther 3
    9. Captain Marvel 2
    10. Captain Marvel 3
    11. Black Widow
    12. Ms Marvel
    13. Sub-Mariner
    14. Nova
    15. The Vision and the Scarlet Witch
    16. Young Avengers
    17. Moon Knight
    18. Tomb of Dracula or Blade
    19. Jane Foster Thor
    20. Devil Dinosaur

MCU
    Attachment 58406
    Outside of some of the sequels I don't see most of those happening.
    Especially not a JaneThor movie after Ragnarok where the hammer is destroyed and established to not be the source of Thor's power.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
    I like how it's purple for Thanos .

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like how it's purple for Thanos .
    Death in any other colour would not look so beautiful lol! Love it.
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-28-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Incredible Member

So which characters do we think will die, be drastically changed at the end, or actually have a happy ending.

I feel like Steve or Tony have to die and the other retires has a happy ending. Since after 4 we move onto a new phase with a new generation. I see Thor taking his place as the all father assuming all his asgaurdians aren’t dead. Bucky becoming Cap, Rhodes becoming Ironman or just keeping the name War Machine and playing the iron hero while pepper and tony live happily ever after.I can see widow or Hawkeye losing a limb and both bowing out to live a quiet life, sadly they’ll probably pair Hulk and Widow of in the sunset which makes me think even more Clint will lose an Arm and get a Stark Prosthetic. Vision and Wanda not taking anything for granted anymore and fall in love. Black panther sees this as a threat over come with more still posisbltmout there and probability makes wakanda publically known and shares tech to better the world. Spider focuses on being the best hero he can be and of course doctor strange going back to study even more magic arts. Can’t see too much character development for Ant man and Wasp besides oh crap we’ll stick to the “little” problems. And the guardians going off in space for with some sort of set up for a 3rd movie. And of course we’ll have Carol introduced and her being set up. Those are my predictions for our heroes

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Well the Russo brothers have said they know which characters they're allowed to kill off. I'm getting scared Cap is one of them and I think Iron Man is very likely. Also Captain Marvel and Spider-Man have been confirmed for Avengers 4

BANNED

I'm thinking Steve dies and Bucky takes over as Cap.

I think most of the original Avengers will be fair game, but I'm less worried about them then I am for the Avengers Trinity, especially Iron Man.

I feel like Thor will probably survive somehow, if not as an active Avenger. Same for Cap.

I'm curious if all the Guardians will survive going into Vol. 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    he lacks the charisma

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think most of the original Avengers will be fair game, but I'm less worried about them then I am for the Avengers Trinity, especially Iron Man.

I feel like Thor will probably survive somehow, if not as an active Avenger. Same for Cap.

I'm curious if all the Guardians will survive going into Vol. 3.
    Pretty much this.

Thor likely takes the throne of Asgard. Hemsworth may continue playing a small role akin to Hopkins' Odin. I do suspect we'll see a Jane-Thor down the road; it's been popular and it'd be a solid way to steer the franchise in a different direction.....but I haven't seen Ragnarok yet so my opinion is open to change.

Steve or Tony will probably die. If Steve lives I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop in for a cameo here or there. Maybe he'll go into politics and we'll see President Rogers on tv screens. If Tony lives, I think he'll ride off into the sunset with Pepper and, as with Evans, might do a small cameo now and then. But I am largely convinced one of them dies and I'm leaning on Steve being the one who does.

They could kill off either Hawkeye or Widow without actually impacting much. These two aren't name draws and they don't have solo films, so killing them offers the emotional gut-punch of "OMG a original Avenger is dead!!!" without any real risk to the studio. I'm pretty sure Hawkeye's family are all on the chopping block too.

I think they'll keep the Hulk around. Part of that may be hedging their bets that they can get full distribution rights back from Universal (that is still a thing right?) and part of it is that Ruffalo could continue playing the role far longer than other actors like Evans and Hemsworth who have to stay in ridiculous shape.

Vision might die when Thanos rips the Infinity Stone out of his head. And I think we've heard rumors about this already. I am, however, having a hard time believing that Vision's "death" will actually stick. I think we might be lead to believe he's dead, but it'll be a red herring and he'll return just in time to turn the tide of battle.

Wanda is probably safe. Killing her just doesn't pack much of a punch.

Rhodey.....I'm guessing he retires. Dude already had his back broken, killing him would kind of feel like a "been there, done that" sorta thing, in regards to a hero getting seriously hurt in battle. I'd say he might take over for Tony, but the actor hasn't expressed a ton of interest in his role, as far as I know, and might not be interested in doing another round of movies. He is on the older side of the MCU's cast, as I understand it, and these kinds of films just might not hold a ton of interest for him.

Bucky and Falcon, I think will survive. One of them (likely Falcon) will become the new Captain America. The other one will likely continue as a co-star in team films (Thunderbolts with the Winter Soldier seems a likely candidate).

I expect most of the Guardians to die in their third film, since Gunn (or someone) has already talked about Sylvester Stallone's group taking over. Which means the GotG are safe as far as the next two Avengers films go, they'll die in their own movie.

Panther, Strange, Spidey, and Captain Marvel are safe since they're the ones who will hold up the MCU going forward.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

bring on the West Coast Avengers!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    Outside of some of the sequels I don't see most of those happening.
    Especially not a JaneThor movie after Ragnarok where the hammer is destroyed and established to not be the source of Thor's power.
    He has a hammer in the Infinity War promo shots and leaked trailer (as well as both eyes-though he does have a scar), so things will have changed just a bit between Ragnarok and Infinity War apparently. BYW all the Trailer for IW will be released tomorrow (Nov 29) on Good Morning America.

Niffleheim

Well the Russo brothers have said they know which characters they're allowed to kill off. I'm getting scared Cap is one of them and I think Iron Man is very likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Nobody will cry if Stark dies. Cap dying and Bucky taking over the mantle makes too much sense. He is the man out of time. Hopefully he will back in time and Invaders happens.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by roni190 View Post
    He has a hammer in the Infinity War promo shots and leaked trailer (as well as both eyes-though he does have a scar), so things will have changed just a bit between Ragnarok and Infinity War apparently. BYW all the Trailer for IW will be released tomorrow (Nov 29) on Good Morning America.
    Pretty sure it's bait and switch advertising to cover up the face he loses his eye in Ragnarok.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Nobody will cry if Stark dies.
    Let's see, Tony is basically the face of the MCU and his film started it all.
    So what you're saying is complete bullshit.
    Last edited by TitanMax; 11-28-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS
    May 4th? Psht Friday, 27 April 2018 for us!

Already going to go opening day so no need to watch the trailer.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.