Page 987 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 487887937977983984985986987988989990991997 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 15150

I know this is is off topic but...I think Jasons new costume would look a heck of alot better if his hood looked more like fabric instead of thick leather.

Something more like this :
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I know this is is off topic but...I think Jasons new costume would look a heck of alot better if his hood looked more like fabric instead of thick leather.
    Yeah I think that's one of the reasons the costume looks too bulky/blocky sometimes. On some covers like #28 and #31 Woods toned down the thickness and it looks much better.

Regarding the Titans episode, do you guys think Dick still has the moral high ground over Jason after what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Regarding the Titans episode, do you guys think Dick still has the moral high ground over Jason after what happened?
    We were discussing this issue in the previous page. It will need a lot of work, and Dick being developed out if this phase, but by when we will have Red Hood, probably.

Unfortunately I haven't watched the show as of yet, I'm honestly not bothered by spoilers though, would you mind describing the context of THAT scene in the latest episode? spoilers:
    specifically who was burned in the building that Dick allowed Kori to ignite
    end of spoilers

Just so I can have better context to answer

Can someone tell me how to hide the spoilers?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Can someone tell me how to hide the spoilers?
    As in using them?

You just have to use the [SPOIL] code.

Anyway, IIRC some people here suggested Red Devil and Jason meeting down the line. Well, I'm sad to say that HIC has just made such reunion non possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't watched the show as of yet, I'm honestly not bothered by spoilers though, would you mind describing the context of THAT scene in the latest episode? spoilers:
    specifically who was burned in the building that Dick allowed Kori to ignite
    end of spoilers

Just so I can have better context to answer
    So...

spoilers:
    Dick told Kory to burn the entire Asylum, therefore killing the guards and bad doctors who were after them and Rachel, but also everyone who was inside, including other patients. Everyone on that building died under Dick's order. Time was of the essence and they had been tortured, but Dick still caused the death of a lot of people.
    end of spoilers

Either Dick changes his tactics after becoming Nightwing, enforcing a zero tolerance for killing, or, my biggest fear, they'll turn Jason into a murderous psychopath who enjoys killing both criminals, cops and any innocents that get in the way, in order to show that Nightwing isn't as bad as the Red Hood.

So...

spoilers:
    Dick told Kory to burn the entire Asylum, therefore killing the guards and bad doctors who were after them and Rachel, but also everyone who was inside, including other patients. Everyone on that building died under Dick's order. Time was of the essence and they had been tortured, but Dick still caused the death of a lot of people.
    end of spoilers

Either Dick changes his tactics after becoming Nightwing, enforcing a zero tolerance for killing, or, my biggest fear, they'll turn Jason into a murderous psychopath who enjoys killing both criminals, cops and any innocents that get in the way, in order to show that Nightwing isn't as bad as the Red Hood.
    Didn't they say earlier in the episode that the asylum was supposed to be shut down/abandoned officially?

And going off of that, it may be safe to say that there may not have been other patients. And everyone working there was working for Raven's father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    As in using them?

You just have to use the [SPOIL] code.

Anyway, IIRC some people here suggested Red Devil and Jason meeting down the line. Well, I'm sad to say that HIC has just made such reunion non possible.
    Really? Who's next? Just wondering how many characters they can kill for melodrama.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-28-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Oh, I didn't realize there could be other prisoners in there too. Fabulous.

That's my biggest fear, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Really? Who's next? Just wondering how many character they can kill for melodrama.
    A number of D-list heroes bit it for shock value. The only non-D listers were Roy, Wally, and apparently Ivy. So far. And Tom King is Mary Sueing the crap out of Harley.

But from now on, I choose to ignore HIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A number of D-list heroes bit it for shock value. The only non-D listers were Roy, Wally, and apparently Ivy. So far. And Tom King is Mary Sueing the crap out of Harley.

But from now on, I choose to ignore HIC.
    I'm looking at the story from some distance, to be honest. A pity, because the art is beautiful as far as I see. And I liked the initial premise (the original one about a place for healing). I would even have liked the idea of a murder mystery story. Just... not like this. Somehow, it doesn't even caught my interest as a mystery to follow and solve after issue one. And as far as I've seen, it's too slow paced. I put Mister Miracle on hold after issue 3 for the same reason (and ended up not regretting such decision: sigh. I guess I'll read the whole story sometime in the near future). There is slow pacing and then there's a whole issue in which you barely get any new info, action (well, at least there were interactions between characters) or advance in the plot. Too decompressed for my tastes. And I suspect this is the same case with HiC.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-28-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm looking at the story from some distance, to be honest. A pity, because the art is beautiful as far as I see. And I liked the initial premise )the original one about a place for healing). I would even have liked the idea of a murder mystery story. Just... not like this. Somehow, it doesn't even caught my interest as a mystery to follow and solve after issue one. And as far as I've seen, it's too slow paced. I put Mister Miracle on hold after issue 3 for the same reason (and ended up not regretting such decision: sigh. I guess I'll read the whole story sometime in the near future). There is slow pacing and then there's a whole issue in which you barely get any new info, action (well, at least there were interactions between characters) or advance in the plot. Too decompressed for my tastes. And I suspect this is the same case with HiC.
    Agreed. The initial premise sounded interesting, and a different direction. So what does DC do? Kills off a bunch of characters for shock value.