Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Look - I’d keep the haircut he has right now, and the leather jacket, but also give him the t-shirt and jeans look from Johns. Also let him wear the shades!

Powers - Hmm I like the tactical telekinesis but I’m also ok with the typical Kryptonian power set for him. Maybe say that in exchange for his telekinesis, his skin isn’t as tough as a regular Kryptonian? Feel like that’s a fair trade off.

Attitude - Definitely should be way more irreverent towards Clark and Lex. I like Kon as the guy who enjoys the celebrity of being a hero, it helps him stand out from the rest of the Super Family who are more humble. He enjoys being a hero, doesn’t want a “normal” life (could attribute that to the Luthor side of him if you wanted lol), and prefers his superhero identity over his secret identity. Of the Family I think Kon would be the most supportive of Clark going public, and Kon himself I think would prefer to be open about who and what he is.
    I agree with most of this, but I did like Kon trying to go "back to basics" as Conner Kent to find himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Look - I’d keep the haircut he has right now, and the leather jacket, but also give him the t-shirt and jeans look from Johns. Also let him wear the shades!

Powers - Hmm I like the tactical telekinesis but I’m also ok with the typical Kryptonian power set for him. Maybe say that in exchange for his telekinesis, his skin isn’t as tough as a regular Kryptonian? Feel like that’s a fair trade off.

Attitude - Definitely should be way more irreverent towards Clark and Lex. I like Kon as the guy who enjoys the celebrity of being a hero, it helps him stand out from the rest of the Super Family who are more humble. He enjoys being a hero, doesn’t want a “normal” life (could attribute that to the Luthor side of him if you wanted lol), and prefers his superhero identity over his secret identity. Of the Family I think Kon would be the most supportive of Clark going public, and Kon himself I think would prefer to be open about who and what he is.

You mean like this?

The YJ show AND the new 52 powersets are both lacking, but together would be absolutely perfect to me

I see Kon’s invulnerability level being around where Clark’s was during the early New 52 and the New 52 Truth arc. Bullets won’t pierce his skin, at least not immediately, but they’ll leave some nasty bruises. And in exchange Kon gets tactical telekinesis and Kryptonite barely affects him (in contrast to Jon another hybrid who gets the full powerset but is fully susceptible to Kryptonite). I think that would be a good compromise because it also lets Kon tell you more “street” level stories while also letting him fly around and rain down heat vision on fools lol.

I would give him the YJ TV shows powerset, heat vision instead of infra red, then add TTK, and make it as powerful or weak as you want anywhere between new 52,titans of tomorrow, Smallville, or the original series versions of it.

Extraordinary Member

What’s the status of Tana Moon in current continuity?

How about Lori Luthor?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What’s the status of Tana Moon in current continuity?

How about Lori Luthor?

Never been mentioned.

I want kon to build his supporting cast again

How about if they are gonna say half kryptonian half human, why don't they just give him all the powers, but at half the power, and if that means something like he can't fly, and only jump then OK. Add his TTK, and he would be just as SUPER, maybe more than the full bloods

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    How about if they are gonna say half kryptonian half human, why don't they just give him all the powers, but at half the power, and if that means something like he can't fly, and only jump then OK. Add his TTK, and he would be just as SUPER, maybe more than the full bloods
    I definitely would be cool with Kon as the “Golden Age” Superboy who also brings tactical telekinesis to the table. I also think having Kon be the Super Family member who will dangle fools over the side of a balcony if they annoy him would also help give him a niche within the Superfamily that the others can’t encroach on. Not Batman style hardassness, but a more punkish “if you screw with me I’m not going to just turn the other cheek and take it”.

Never been mentioned.

I want kon to build his supporting cast again
    I do, too. But I'm not into Tana (don't dislike her, and I don't like what was done to her, but I don't have any interest in her, and think she works better in his past than his present at this point). I'd love to see Roxy and Dub. In a comic I actually read. If he can be an adult, than a job with coworkers might be okay. Other college students if he's attending school.

I think we can probably assume Tana is still dead, but unless Conner goes back to Hawaii we'll probably never know.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I like some of your ideas for suporting cast and a more golden age like personality, with a mix of half powered kryptonian powers and TTK awesomeness, it sounds like a start to a good well rounded cool character

math numbers and symbols

I want him to look like a mix of these pics.

Notice the tank instead of tshirt, the tron lines on the black shirt, the black and red S on the tank, the tattoo, the jacket, fingerless gloves, hair isn't Clark's, bottom half of clothes is either slightly militant, casual or like the Reign movies or new 52 pants

could someone tell me what the current whereabouts of the New52 version of Superboy? Is he dead?

Went off with Harvest I think. He wasn't kon or conner, so I'm glad he isn't staying as our SB, but the powers, the tattoo, and the red lines were pretty awesome

Astonishing Member

Went off with Harvest I think. He wasn't kon or conner, so I'm glad he isn't staying as our SB, but the powers, the tattoo, and the red lines were pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    could someone tell me what the current whereabouts of the New52 version of Superboy? Is he dead?
    Superman Reborn makes that New52 Superboy and his stories (like New52 Teen Titans) never existed.

It was mentioned in Superboy's profile of DCU app.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-28-2020 at 03:07 PM.