Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Next animated movie or movie in genereally

With how many Batman films there are. Anyone ready for just a different character? I'm thinking Grayson since he use ot be outside the family. At least some characters who don't get a alot of love

Red Hood and the outlaws V2 would be fun.

I keep pitching Luke Fox aka Batwing doing a version of Snyder/Capullo's Superheavy arc. That's the one where Jin Gordon becoming a Powers company-sponsored Batman after Bruce was pronounced dead in Endgame. In this version, we would use Luke instead of Gordon and I don't think Bruce dies in this one as we already used that in Bad Blood.

Batwoman has her own show so I'd see them doing something for her even if it's more likely to be something for the CW-version. Birds of prey could also get its own tie in movie and I could see them just doing both- "Batwoman and Birds of Prey".

I don't know if the Birds of Prey will due well. I mean the whole reasons they did it was to give Harley Quinn friends. They could have done Gothman Sirens which Harley Quin was a part of. Birds of Prey was it's own thing.

Second the Red Hood and the Outlaws v2/Rebirth. I don't believe Jason has actually appeared in the animated film universe, hence the nomination.

And no need to redo Under the Red Hood, just a quick mention of it would be enough.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I think Batgirl is overdue (and I'm not even a fan) but then it shouldn't be set in modern continuity. Just do a well crafted standalone. Might involve Robin or Killer Moth, might not. Should not involve the Joker. Could give it to team Wonder Woman (1st movie) if they're still active.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Agent 37 R rated similar to Archer

Gotham Academy

Supersons focusing on the supersons and featuring other supersons&superbat duo's]

Batgirls [A movie featuring all the Batgirls + Harper and Kate]

all animated of course
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-10-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Agent 37 R rated similar to Archer

Gotham Academy

Supersons focusing on the supersons and featuring other supersons&superbat duo's]

Batgirls [A movie featuring all the Batgirls + Harper and Kate]

all animated of course
    Actually, your Supersons thing would be better called, "World's Finest" or something of the like, showing the two families working together and their friendships (Bruce and Dick with Clark, Babs and Kara, Jason and Biz, Tim and Conner, and Damian and Jon).

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Because I think you can have the best characters in the world, but if the story isn't good, the movie will suck (see "Batman & Robin"), there isn't a particular character I would love in a movie, but two particular stories: "Birds of prey; Batgirl/Catwoman" and "Birds of prey; Catwoman/Oracle"; at least those are the first two stories without Batman which came to my mind.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    Because I think you can have the best characters in the world, but if the story isn't good, the movie will suck (see "Batman & Robin"), there isn't a particular character I would love in a movie, but two particular stories: "Birds of prey; Batgirl/Catwoman" and "Birds of prey; Catwoman/Oracle"; at least those are the first two stories without Batman which came to my mind.
    When they do a Birds of Prey movie, I would prefer Manhunt.

When it comes to Batman stories, I would like to see "The Cult".

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    When they do a Birds of Prey movie, I would prefer Manhunt.
    Instead we will have "Birds of prey and the fantabulous emancipation of Harley Quinn"

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    When it comes to Batman stories, I would like to see "The Cult".
    I raise with: "The long Halloween".

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'm really surprised the Long Halloween hasn't been made into an animated feature, it has to be the last evergreen Batman book not to get that treatment.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    lol . Batman and Robin is one of my fav DC animated movies

That's not an animated movie though...

On topic - I'd like a Batfamily anthology movie. Get a Dick Grayson Nightwing story, a Bab's Batgirl story, a Jason Red Hood story, a Damian Robin story, and maybe like a Duke Thomas Signal story or a Cass Orphan story or something. Last story they all team up with Batman to take down some baddies.

Actually I was talking about this "Batman & Robin":

596947.jpg

ON TOPIC: Also the miniserie Catwoman of 1989 should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I'm really surprised the Long Halloween hasn't been made into an animated feature, it has to be the last evergreen Batman book not to get that treatment.
    It's rumored to be getting a two-part animated feature, probably coming around 2021.