Page 566 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 15150

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    Artemis wears heels when in uniform, she doesn't seem to when their wearing causal clothes. When they share intimate moments their usually leaning against each other. It doesn't bother me as the art is usually solid. I get the impression if they did date she'd just carry him around more anyway.
    That's true but I personally feel that reasoning is still forced (speaking for myself as I did use it to convince myself everytime it happens) and some other moments where they have same postures don't justify it.

As for this being from Soy...I'm not sure. The line work seems like a rougher version of his art, it doesn't have the more polished look of his finished pieces. Sure it's not completed but it feels off. The vital part--their faces--aren't visible making it harder to judge. Does Soy draw hoods like that? And isn't Artemis' hair usually longer?
    Yeah I have my doubt as well. But why would anyone do this?

I'm still holding a torch for Jason and Rose one day.

Spectacular Member

Honestly if you show me that figure without telling me who made it, I wouldn't even believe it's Soy's work. It doesn't look like his style. Random doodling maybe? I'm very suspicious of it, as well as that account.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'm still holding a torch for Jason and Rose one day.
    Oh that would be fun.
    Last edited by magpieM; 11-07-2017 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I don't support Jason and Artemis as a couple, but my biggest problem with that art is just that Jason is drawn as being as tall as Artemis. I know that's happened a few times in the actual book as well but...no.
    Yeees, let Jason be the shortie for once.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if it's just personal sketching. Most artists have their own ideas of the characters too and it doesn't look like that's set up to be appearing in any panels or bg. Marcus To has taken Tim/Kon comissions before so it's not like the idea of drawing ships for comission or for fun would be alien to them either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's true but I personally feel that reasoning is still forced (speaking for myself as I did use it to convince myself everytime it happens) and some other moments where they have same postures don't justify it.

Yeah I have my doubt as well. But why would anyone do this?
    Artemis is shown taller than Jason thanks to the heels a good amount of time. The only time I can recall off the top of my head where the heights are messed up are close up shots. Personally I get more distracted by her hair length.

If the picture isn't from Soy then maybe it was fan art someone used to troll people with? It's a rough drawing so I can't entirely rule out the possibility Soy did it. From what I hear the person who posted it claimed they had to do a lot of digging to find it.

BANNED

Artemis will always be taller for me. That`s part of the charm.

On an unrelated set of news I just read that the Bendis (yes, that one!) has just now moved to DC exclusively. May Kirby help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by EMarie View Post
    If the picture isn't from Soy then maybe it was fan art someone used to troll people with? It's a rough drawing so I can't entirely rule out the possibility Soy did it. From what I hear the person who posted it claimed they had to do a lot of digging to find it.
    That's...weird. Because it says his Instagram user name, so why would they have to dig when that's public? Is there only one person claiming to have seen it on his Instagram?

Someone can just ask him on his Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    On an unrelated set of news I just read that the Bendis (yes, that one!) has just now moved to DC exclusively. May Kirby help us all.
    I don't read Marvel and even I feel a sense of dread haha.

BANNED

It depends. Later era Bendis who would write five series a month without giving a care of what writers were doing with those characters in other books - let`s call it megalomanic Bendis - is mostly dissapointing. Now, on the other hand, solo Bendis, the one who would take one, two books a month and poured actually good writting in it (Alias, Powers, Daredevil, etc) that is something I have interest on. That Bendis would be a great candidate for a mini or series or urban nigthmare with Jason Todd.

He basically made his name sinking his teeth in that sort of themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    It depends. Later era Bendis who would write five series a month without giving a care of what writers were doing with those characters in other books - let`s call it megalomanic Bendis - is mostly dissapointing. Now, on the other hand, solo Bendis, the one who would take one, two books a month and poured actually good writting in it (Alias, Powers, Daredevil, etc) that is something I have interest on. That Bendis would be a great candidate for a mini or series or urban nigthmare with Jason Todd.

He basically made his name sinking his teeth in that sort of themes.
    That makes me more interested now. But probably it will just be something Batman again.

Chibi outlaws:

chibi outlaws.jpg

selfie:
    outlaws selfie.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiliko View Post
    Yeees, let Jason be the shortie for once.
    I'm not a fan of Jason being short. And especially when he is around the rest of the Batfamily I would like to seem him drawn taller and bulkier and not with the same hight and build as Dick.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I'm not a fan of Jason being short. And especially when he is around the rest of the Batfamily I would like to seem him drawn taller and bulkier and not with the same hight and build as Dick.
    That's just it though. Can't speak for the others, but while I see Jason as the tallest of the BatFamily, I think Amazons should be taller than any Bat.

BANNED

"Shortie" among the Outlaws, nobody is comparing him with Dick about it.

Short in outlaws not batfam I meant.
    I do prefer taller and bulkier Jason too but the sheer amount of "big bads" fanon stuff I see has taught me to be cautious about appreciating the extra height.