Page 536 of 782 FirstFirst ... 36436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 11718

Default I wasn't there in a timely manner. But if I *was*, I'd say...

OOC: I have no idea what the continuity of all this is. BITES ZA DUSTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "He's... something, alright," Zaofan mutters to Erosa. "He's from another universe but something about him seems off. But with you here, I feel better. Much better. Like someone here has my back."

He then pulls Erosa by the shoulder for a side-hug. He then offers a warm smile of reassurance. "Welcome back, my friend! Though, that reminds me. I have a gift for you."

Zaofan maintains his eye on Alt-Z, as always with focus and distrust. "Ochazuke, if I may interrupt."

The chef bows slightly and uses an open hand to direct his martial brother away from the imposter. "I have something for you. A gift, you might say."
    Allowing his view to linger on the Sheriff for a moment longer - until Jinzi Pantaloon had left to complete his hasty preparation out of his line of sight - Ochazuke then allowed himself to turn his attention to the more familiar Zaofan in kind.

Though, he seemed to have his arms currently full of Id. A small smile crept on his face as Ochazuke chuckled, nodding to Erosa's sudden return.

"The occasion doesn't suit me, given the circumstances, Zao," he said, "As I understand it, we have only a few days, and every moment we do not make a move, the Doctor will."

"But unlike some others, you've always come through and mean what you say. It must be no trifling matter if it is so near to your mind."

And that single tear swells into a river. Crying is okay. The release is much needed. Ugly crying, on the other hand...

...the Vagabond Chef collapses into a bawling mess, unable to contain himself. He attempts, somewhat clumsily and a little to enthusiastically, to the union now in front of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Of course I have cookmans back, I bet he can't even cook at all...." Erosa patted the cook on the back, sparing only a few curious side glances at the alternate Zao. "....You got a gift for me? Well...since its now my second birthday, I can't turn down a present." The Id gave him a playful stomach punch. "So whatcha got cookman."

"Heh....I never thought I'd get invited to a wedding. Perhaps its the company but....I think I'm enjoying it." Etrina watches the marriage ceremony run its course, and while she wasn't one to break into tears the sight filled her with a warm optimism. ".....You know......Perhaps some day I could try this too.....Zaofan?" She looked over into her eyes, a tear rolling down one.

...that quickly turned into a full blown explosion of waterworks.

The Mage, not knowing what to do, simply gave the man a comforting pat on the head....a habit she used on Erosa sometimes. "...Hmm......Its ok....But....Your doppelganger could be watching you know..."
    "...and what if he is?"

Ochazuke suddenly made his diminished presence known there, seated behind the pair on the Groom's side.

Waiting on Zaofan, he'd suddenly found himself strung along for this gathered ceremony. Catering vessels were hastily arranged; an extra pair of hands were needed to cut preparations; even the handfuls of garland and bouquets, each presented haphazardly, required a precise hand and a balanced touch. Before he knew it the Lookout grounds were arranged just so, and the moment had passed in a blur.

"It would do the Sheriff some good. He may better remember himselfr."

The vows were exchanged and sealed with a kiss. Five days to be borne witness, among their company a man whose future was stolen from him. Perhaps as the moments fell away, all that which he said he, too, was fighting for may yet be salvaged somehow.

Until they could affix passage towards these Time Stones, all they, and he, could do was wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan accepted the gifts, "Thank you. They are lovely."
    Praxat, Qaztoh and Althena say at the same time " we're glad you like them." Althena then steps back and starts singing a traditional Toadian song in English with Praxat saying " I know this song it's a timeless Toadian wedding song." " it has been around before even the Toadian Kingdom was created back when we Toadians we're in separate Clans." " it's the song that is about the relationship between Lufia Orpheus of the Orpheus Clan and Lucias Mazkiya Clan ."

" two lovers from different clans forbidden to be together their clans ." " this song represent Lufia and Lucias union to each other." " nothing could ever break or keep those two apart not even their own clans. " " eventually the Orpheus clan and Lucias clan became one when Lufia and Lucias were finally got their parents blessing to married each other."

" the Orpheus clan and Lucias clan union was the start of the Toadian Kingdom." " so this song isn't just a wedding song but also basically the Toadian Kingdom anthem ."

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

After the ceremony came to a conclusion, the others started to mingle and talk among themselves. The chatter, noisy and fluctuating as the conversations merged and one loud conglomerate of conversation, filled the Lookout plaza. It was a representation of how joyous the day had come to be. With the constant threat of the universe ending looming just over the horizon, it was moments like this that kept them grounded, that allowed them to let their guard down - however foolish a notion like that truly was - and be themselves with friends and loved ones.

Parsley stood a distance away, sitting on the steps leading inside with a glass of wine in hand. Her feelings of loneliness passed with short time, and she instead resigned herself to watching and letting the various conversations wash over her. She never was one to be outgoing. She wasn't like her sister, who could insert herself into any conversation and not miss a single beat. She wasn't even like her brother, who couldn't stand idle and just had to flit from one place to another.

No, she was more like their father, a man who preferred to fade into the background and just observe. He only spoke when necessary, and even then, he kept his words brief and to the point. There was no flowery display of vernacular from him.

As she sat and sipped on the extraordinarily weak juice that passed for wine on this planet, she recalled the conversation - more like one-sided argument - between Ishtar and the one they called Asha'rah. Parsley was ignorant of the so-called goddesses way and motivations, yet something about what she said in reference to limits being placed on time usage to prevent the mortals from tampering with it set the Oni off. When a word such as hypocrite was thrown out, that warranted a defense; yet, none came. In fact, what did come from the mechanical being was what could have been perceived - and was in fact perceived - as a barb thrown at the Oni's retreating form.

Sarada and the Arcosian patrolman were both in audience, yet neither spoke up. Thus, nothing more was said.

Until Ochazuke spoke. While she and he disagreed on much, she had to admire his way of getting directly to the point.

“Gods may have no need for worship as you say, but no head is starved of its reason more than a proud one that refuses examination. For you may have created this universe, but we are the ones that fight to continue living within it. Shall we strive, then, just to suffer the dismissal of one we would call a friend, and make quarrel tomorrow with today's comrades?”

As Parsley awaited the goddess' reply, she took another sip of "wine" and sighed.

Social activity is exhausting.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

".........Hehe......Come'on, you don't have to lie and say you didn't miss me. Besides.....I don't want the only thing that caught your attention to be me killing myself....kinda morbid ero?" Erosa smirked, then laughed. "Hey....is that some new kind of fetish. Maybe I'm underestimating you."
    Sarada scoffed and persisted in folding her arms. "I only visited you because I felt compelled to." She swallowed and let the aggrieved grimace she had been holding inside since this conversation started appear on her face. "I am your mother, after all."

I will never, ever forgive that bitch Chrona for this. Whoever the fuck that is.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OOC: Time magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After the ceremony came to a conclusion, the others started to mingle and talk among themselves. The chatter, noisy and fluctuating as the conversations merged and one loud conglomerate of conversation, filled the Lookout plaza. It was a representation of how joyous the day had come to be. With the constant threat of the universe ending looming just over the horizon, it was moments like this that kept them grounded, that allowed them to let their guard down - however foolish a notion like that truly was - and be themselves with friends and loved ones.

Parsley stood a distance away, sitting on the steps leading inside with a glass of wine in hand. Her feelings of loneliness passed with short time, and she instead resigned herself to watching and letting the various conversations wash over her. She never was one to be outgoing. She wasn't like her sister, who could insert herself into any conversation and not miss a single beat. She wasn't even like her brother, who couldn't stand idle and just had to flit from one place to another.

No, she was more like their father, a man who preferred to fade into the background and just observe. He only spoke when necessary, and even then, he kept his words brief and to the point. There was no flowery display of vernacular from him.

As she sat and sipped on the extraordinarily weak juice that passed for wine on this planet, she recalled the conversation - more like one-sided argument - between Ishtar and the one they called Asha'rah. Parsley was ignorant of the so-called goddesses way and motivations, yet something about what she said in reference to limits being placed on time usage to prevent the mortals from tampering with it set the Oni off. When a word such as hypocrite was thrown out, that warranted a defense; yet, none came. In fact, what did come from the mechanical being was what could have been perceived - and was in fact perceived - as a barb thrown at the Oni's retreating form.

Sarada and the Arcosian patrolman were both in audience, yet neither spoke up. Thus, nothing more was said.

Until Ochazuke spoke. While she and he disagreed on much, she had to admire his way of getting directly to the point.

“Gods may have no need for worship as you say, but no head is starved of its reason more than a proud one that refuses examination. For you may have created this universe, but we are the ones that fight to continue living within it. Shall we strive, then, just to suffer the dismissal of one we would call a friend, and make quarrel tomorrow with today's comrades?”

As Parsley awaited the goddess' reply, she took another sip of "wine" and sighed.

Social activity is exhausting.
    Vows, bands, and kisses were exchanged. Yet the elated mood had yet to die down from the ceremony, and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back.

Such sentimental nonsense... though, the thought could hardly said to be begrudging. Besides, Zaofan had laid out a banquet, there would be little moving from these grounds for at least an hour.

Yet not all were in the spirit of this sudden occasion. The number of voracious Saiyans among them had grown from two to seven in these recent days. A table laid out with this much food, who knew how long it would last? He grabbed his portion and sought a silent corner of the assembly to keep an eye on the proceedings.

Only, there was only one silent corner. In fact, there seemed to be a marked degree of separation there, from one and the rest of them.

He made his way over and sat before Parsley. Ochazuke grumbled under his breath as he laid out four dishes before him; stacks bacon-wrapped mignon, an insulated pan of bubbling paella doused with saffron. One was even a whole pie.

The fourth was cold, raw fish on rice, covered in what looked like wood shavings; Ochazuke seemed especially guarded of it, keep that tucked close in his grasp.

A long, slow silence, passed in the air before he spoke.

"His life is limited only as so far our stranger will allow," he said, slowly tilting his head behind him to the newly wedded couple as they danced in the centre of the Lookout square. "I suspect that Meagan knows there may not be another chance for this."

Though the inventor was no fighter and indeed seemed oblivious to anything but the work before him, after he'd given them so much, it was only fair that they'd take whatever message he had to say back to this alternate Doctor for him.

"As we seem to be stuck at an impasse for the moment, well..."

He motioned for her to eat.

"Of course I have cookmans back, I bet he can't even cook at all...." Erosa patted the cook on the back, sparing only a few curious side glances at the alternate Zao. "....You got a gift for me? Well...since its now my second birthday, I can't turn down a present." The Id gave him a playful stomach punch. "So whatcha got cookman."
    Zaofan hands the Id a capsule with a smile. "You know, you were always one of my biggest fans, and I yours. This is the least I could do given everything we've been through.

He presses the capsule by pushing Erosa's thumb on the button, both of their hands cusping the subsequent bowl of soup.

"Take a sip of this soup. It's called the Sapphire Fire Soup. It's meant for humans, but, considering your link to my mistress, I'm hoping this will work on you. If you feel anything different after one sip, then we're in business. I had some, and so did Etrina and Jack."

"Heh....I never thought I'd get invited to a wedding. Perhaps its the company but....I think I'm enjoying it." Etrina watches the marriage ceremony run its course, and while she wasn't one to break into tears the sight filled her with a warm optimism. ".....You know......Perhaps some day I could try this too.....Zaofan?" She looked over into her eyes, a tear rolling down one.

...that quickly turned into a full blown explosion of waterworks.

The Mage, not knowing what to do, simply gave the man a comforting pat on the head....a habit she used on Erosa sometimes. "...Hmm......Its ok....But....Your doppelganger could be watching you know..."
    The chef sniffles through his words, wiping his cheeks with his sleeves. "Ahhh, but he doesn't have you! Nor is he surrounded by friends...!"

Friends of all shapes and sizes that I don't want to disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: I have no idea what the continuity of all this is. BITES ZA DUSTO.

Allowing his view to linger on the Sheriff for a moment longer - until Jinzi Pantaloon had left to complete his hasty preparation out of his line of sight - Ochazuke then allowed himself to turn his attention to the more familiar Zaofan in kind.

Though, he seemed to have his arms currently full of Id. A small smile crept on his face as Ochazuke chuckled, nodding to Erosa's sudden return.

"The occasion doesn't suit me, given the circumstances, Zao," he said, "As I understand it, we have only a few days, and every moment we do not make a move, the Doctor will."

"But unlike some others, you've always come through and mean what you say. It must be no trifling matter if it is so near to your mind."
    "Indeed. I give you this."

Zaofan pops open a capsule full of soup. "The Sapphire Fire Soup. This is what I've been looking for since we started our quest a year ago, brother! An alien recipe meant to raise the strength and ki of humans. I found the final ingredient -- the Crimson Sapphire Flower -- during our battle with Shingen!"

He offers the bowl with a smile and a bow. "There was only enough for seven bowls, and it works only once on a human. But once consumed, a human grows considerably. So, I had to choose six other humans to share it with. And considering the Doctor, my twin, and all this wibbly wobbly trouble, we'll need every bit of help we can get. This soup could not have come at a better time."

He pushes the bowl further, and continues. "I understand if you feel hesitant about enhancing your power through means outside of discipline and training. But it seems almost destined that this would happen now. Asha'rah said it was a gift of the gods. You are among the most responsible of us, and I trust you to hold us in check should power corrupt."

"The soup would ensure that we can keep up with the oncoming storm of the three units: the unity of space, the unity of time, and the unity of action.

"...and what if he is?"

Ochazuke suddenly made his diminished presence known there, seated behind the pair on the Groom's side.

Waiting on Zaofan, he'd suddenly found himself strung along for this gathered ceremony. Catering vessels were hastily arranged; an extra pair of hands were needed to cut preparations; even the handfuls of garland and bouquets, each presented haphazardly, required a precise hand and a balanced touch. Before he knew it the Lookout grounds were arranged just so, and the moment had passed in a blur.

"It would do the Sheriff some good. He may better remember himselfr."

The vows were exchanged and sealed with a kiss. Five days to be borne witness, among their company a man whose future was stolen from him. Perhaps as the moments fell away, all that which he said he, too, was fighting for may yet be salvaged somehow.

Until they could affix passage towards these Time Stones, all they, and he, could do was wait.
    The much less serious Zaofan , later in the wedding, expresses: "Thank you for validating my emotions, brother. Weddings are important, but I have what that copycat doesn't -- I have the support and friendship of the two of you. Brother. Mistress."
    Last edited by Cyke; 12-13-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: Time magic!

Vows, bands, and kisses were exchanged. Yet the elated mood had yet to die down from the ceremony, and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back.

Such sentimental nonsense... though, the thought could hardly said to be begrudging. Besides, Zaofan had laid out a banquet, there would be little moving from these grounds for at least an hour.

Yet not all were in the spirit of this sudden occasion. The number of voracious Saiyans among them had grown from two to seven in these recent days. A table laid out with this much food, who knew how long it would last? He grabbed his portion and sought a silent corner of the assembly to keep an eye on the proceedings.

Only, there was only one silent corner. In fact, there seemed to be a marked degree of separation there, from one and the rest of them.

He made his way over and sat before Parsley. Ochazuke grumbled under his breath as he laid out four dishes before him; stacks bacon-wrapped mignon, an insulated pan of bubbling paella doused with saffron. One was even a whole pie.

The fourth was cold, raw fish on rice, covered in what looked like wood shavings; Ochazuke seemed especially guarded of it, keep that tucked close in his grasp.

A long, slow silence, passed in the air before he spoke.

"His life is limited only as so far our stranger will allow," he said, slowly tilting his head behind him to the newly wedded couple as they danced in the centre of the Lookout square. "I suspect that Meagan knows there may not be another chance for this."

Though the inventor was no fighter and indeed seemed oblivious to anything but the work before him, after he'd given them so much, it was only fair that they'd take whatever message he had to say back to this alternate Doctor for him.

"As we seem to be stuck at an impasse for the moment, well..."

He motioned for her to eat.
    Surprisingly, Ochazuke brought her some food. Well, three dishes; the fourth he appeared to be hoarding for himself. She was just fine with that; cold fish wasn't agreeable with her palette. She nodded her thanks, then verbally asserted such with a quiet, "Thanks," before picking up the steaks mignon wrapped in bacon and digging in.

Zaofan's prowess in the kitchen, even with such short notice and even shorter moments to work, showed itself in its complete splendor. As she chewed slowly to savor the juicy flavor, Ochazuke spoke of the situation they found themselves in. Danger was looming on the horizon. In just a few short days, some of them were to travel to alternate dimensions, off-shoots of this one, to close off pools of time energy from which the six time stones were created. A few days after that, the alternate Jinzi Pantaloon that sought the destruction of the structure on which time rested in order to ascend to Zurvan's station would realize that Zaofan he sent to kill the Jinzi of this universe had failed. At which point, there was little doubt he would reinforcements to finish the job.

It was a series of daunting tasks set before them. With such little time between then and now, there were precious few moments that allowed them to unwind before preparing to undertake the seemingly impossible.

For that reason, and the fact that Jinzi's life was in constant danger until his doppelganger was dealt with, Meagan sought to glean a measure of happiness for them both. She knew she wouldn't get another chance.

"Find happiness where you can, and capitalize on the moments to make it shine the brightest," she spoke in reply. "One never knows when life will take everything from you. Here today, dead tomorrow; make every day count for something." She was speaking from experience. Had she known she was going to die on Turrip, she would have made an effort to spend at least a little time with Avoca. She didn't, and she had been regretting it ever since.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Zaofan pops open a capsule full of soup. "The Sapphire Fire Soup. This is what I've been looking for since we started our quest a year ago, brother! An alien recipe meant to raise the strength and ki of humans. I found the final ingredient -- the Crimson Sapphire Flower -- during our battle with Shingen!"

He offers the bowl with a smile and a bow. "There was only enough for seven bowls, and it works only once on a human. But once consumed, a human grows considerably. So, I had to choose six other humans to share it with. And considering the Doctor, my twin, and all this wibbly wobbly trouble, we'll need every bit of help we can get. This soup could not have come at a better time."
    When the capsule expelled its contents, Zaofan's excited tone and the storied journey behind its creation took Ochazuke completely off-guard. Of all that partook in food, none were more serious than the chef, but the appraisal of this, a bouillon harnessed from a master stock culled from the rarest ingredients...

"...an alien recipe, for a flower found only upon the Earth, plucked from the fallen master of Hokuto Shin ken...?"

It was clear he'd gone through a great deal of trouble to acquire this storied soup, and the tale was, in a word, unbelievable.

He pushes the bowl further, and continues. "I understand if you feel hesitant about enhancing your power through means outside of discipline and training. But it seems almost destined that this would happen now. Asha'rah said it was a gift of the gods. You are among the most responsible of us, and I trust you to hold us in check should power corrupt."

"The soup would ensure that we can keep up with the oncoming storm of the three units: the unity of space, the unity of time, and the unity of action.
    Ochazuke took the bowl that was offered. On the surface it appeared to be no more than a clear broth, a red so dark he could not see the bottom even from the depth of an inch.

How much blood had been shed in pursuit of such a thing? How much more will continue to fall?

Additionally, Zaofan's charge of faith, to hold them to account in the face of a power that corrupted immediately sunk his appetite like a stone in the pit of his stomach.

The strength to keep pace? Will it follow though, that it will be enough? His martial brother's request, asking him to do the unthinkable if it came to it, tore him within to a sordid, unspoken matter which was ever near to his mind.

He'd been unable to protect anyone.

"...then you have my thanks," he said, his expression darkening rather grimly, "and I will take it for what it is."

The chef sniffles through his words, wiping his cheeks with his sleeves. "Ahhh, but he doesn't have you! Nor is he surrounded by friends...!"

The much less serious Zaofan , later in the wedding, expresses: "Thank you for validating my emotions, brother. Weddings are important, but I have what that copycat doesn't -- I have the support and friendship of the two of you. Brother. Mistress."
    With a short chuckle, he replied, "it is tragic, to be quite frank, that he'd entirely lost sight of what he fought for. Held hostage to his desperation, it seems the Doctor has played the Sheriff for a fool."

"But if he will not see it done, so it will fall to us. For now, let's keep this ceremony moving," he grunted, then paused. "What was the serving order for the dishes again?"

Retired Overlord

Zaofan hands the Id a capsule with a smile. "You know, you were always one of my biggest fans, and I yours. This is the least I could do given everything we've been through.

He presses the capsule by pushing Erosa's thumb on the button, both of their hands cusping the subsequent bowl of soup.

"Take a sip of this soup. It's called the Sapphire Fire Soup. It's meant for humans, but, considering your link to my mistress, I'm hoping this will work on you. If you feel anything different after one sip, then we're in business. I had some, and so did Etrina and Jack."
    "Ehehe....Thank you Zao~fan." Erosa held the soup bowl for a moment, perhaps to build up the mental resistance not to just down the bowl immediately. "I'm close enough, besides...as long as its cookman I'm sure it'll taste good." Then, Erosa lifted the bowl up and took a nice, long slurp of soup...perhaps a bit more then she had planned to take.

Meagan made the rounds, personally thanking (almost) everyone who was there whom she hadn't already spoken to. When she got to Zaofan, "Thank you for all the love you put into preparing meals for everyone, today and every time we are all gathered together. Your hard work and dedication is an inspiration to me and to many others. I am honored to call you my friend."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-13-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

With the ceremony over and the Wedding Reception underway, Dash wandered over to to Zaofan's buffet to check out the food.

Cyanna, instead, decided to mingle. Looking for several someones who are engaged in a conversation that she could stick her nose in the middle of.
    As Cyanna walked moved through the crowd, she sought out those whom she didn't know too well. Meagan had spoken to her about the others, but there were some that had been harder for her to meet and interact with. She was determined to do so, if at all possible.

--------

After sampling the food, Dash then went back to speak with Jinzi.

Surprisingly, Ochazuke brought her some food. Well, three dishes; the fourth he appeared to be hoarding for himself. She was just fine with that; cold fish wasn't agreeable with her palette. She nodded her thanks, then verbally asserted such with a quiet, "Thanks," before picking up the steaks mignon wrapped in bacon and digging in.

Zaofan's prowess in the kitchen, even with such short notice and even shorter moments to work, showed itself in its complete splendor. As she chewed slowly to savor the juicy flavor, Ochazuke spoke of the situation they found themselves in. Danger was looming on the horizon. In just a few short days, some of them were to travel to alternate dimensions, off-shoots of this one, to close off pools of time energy from which the six time stones were created. A few days after that, the alternate Jinzi Pantaloon that sought the destruction of the structure on which time rested in order to ascend to Zurvan's station would realize that Zaofan he sent to kill the Jinzi of this universe had failed. At which point, there was little doubt he would reinforcements to finish the job.

It was a series of daunting tasks set before them. With such little time between then and now, there were precious few moments that allowed them to unwind before preparing to undertake the seemingly impossible.

For that reason, and the fact that Jinzi's life was in constant danger until his doppelganger was dealt with, Meagan sought to glean a measure of happiness for them both. She knew she wouldn't get another chance.

"Find happiness where you can, and capitalize on the moments to make it shine the brightest," she spoke in reply. "One never knows when life will take everything from you. Here today, dead tomorrow; make every day count for something." She was speaking from experience. Had she known she was going to die on Turrip, she would have made an effort to spend at least a little time with Avoca. She didn't, and she had been regretting it ever since.
    Watching the dance floor fill up as he took the garnished sashimi over rice, Ochazuke chewed slowly as Parsley's words left her.

"It's one thing to repeat a cliche by rote," he replied. "Those are just words, spoken by those who dare not look in that dark place, and find what unsettling truths dwell there."

He sat there surveying the crowd. Between the movement of dance to the rhythm of whatever strange song, the presence of the Crimson Gaze stood among them, a world apart from Zaofan in the depth of company, there amid Meagan and Jinzi in the middle of the plaza.

"We all must make our choices, some lend themselves inadvertently to such rude awakening. Still, for how low, how twisted the design of this universe runs, it sets a moment like theirs in a greater perspective, and gives us something worth fighting for."

Besides the food, all that separated the space between him and Parsley was a mere half a glass of wine. He'd known a Saiyan's appetite was only matched by their constitution; whatever she spoke would not coaxed out by any other means than her own.

"Your return was sudden. I know it was not because you were spoiling for the fight of your life after all this time," he said. "It is quite a distance to travel for a shining moment."

As Cyanna walked moved through the crowd, she sought out those whom she didn't know too well. Meagan had spoken to her about the others, but there were some that had been harder for her to meet and interact with. She was determined to do so, if at all possible.
    As Cyanna walked, a muscular arm suddenly wrapped itself around her neck, pulling her face into a soft bosom. "Congratulations, kiddo!" Sarada beamed before taking a bite of a bronze chicken leg prepared by the world's greatest human, Zaofan. "Your sister's got herself a shiny new life-mate. You know what that means, right?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"...Errrrrrro....." Erosa let out a sound akin to a cat purr as Asha'rah held her close. ".......Don't be silly. I can't die....I've got too much to do. Foods to eat, People to beat up.....and most important of all.....a silly goddess who I don't wanna see sad."
    "I'm more important than food? You're going to give me a big head." Asha'rah said. She chuckled, nuzzling Erosa's nose. Her heart felt like it would burst with joy and it would be the most wonderful explosion. And yet within her also warred the trauma of that moment months ago, when Erosa had bid her farewell and sacrificed herself, shattering her crystal essence into a million pieces. If Asha'rah had ever felt more anguish than had overcome her in that moment, she had no memory of it.

"Please do not do that again."
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 12-13-2018 at 10:48 PM.

As Cyanna walked, a muscular arm suddenly wrapped itself around her neck, pulling her face into a soft bosom. "Congratulations, kiddo!" Sarada beamed before taking a bite of a bronze chicken leg prepared by the world's greatest human, Zaofan. "Your sister's got herself a shiny new life-mate. You know what that means, right?"
    Teleporting just outside of Sarada's unexpected embrace that threatened to suffocate her, Cyanna took in a deep breath, then smiled broadly, speaking excitedly, "Yeah, it means I have a brother. A real brother! Well, technically he's a brother-in-law, and technically he's a foster-brother-in-law, but not like the other kids in the Orphanage since Meagan and I agreed to be a real family, which makes him my brother. Oh! And maybe someday I'll be an Aunt! I've always wanted a real family, it must be great to have parents and siblings, is the Princess your only sister? I bet you must have a large family."