Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1641
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    i just gonna offer my two cents Leah Williams hate Pietro and Wanda ,,she is a Lorna and Emma stan.

Silly reasoning

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    He is trying to distract the Avengers to keep them from finding Wanda’s body. He has no time to hug Lorna or Pietro.
    Nah Magneto just ignores Pietro and ABUSE ihm for Fun.
    Magneto's Worst Moment As A Father Is in HOUSE OF M he squashes his son beneath the body of a Sentinel.

baumblume

Pietro’s albinism was something that had him looking paler skinned/lighter complexation than other people of his Romani Family. So Pietro was always out of place, either in his own family (Django & Marya loved him but I’m speaking of reasons why he might have felt out of place with other Romani kids which is why he clung to Wanda when they were kids more because he didn’t really have friends his own age.)

baumblume

For Magneto Wanda is the good twin, Pietro is the bad twin.

baumblume

Remember back in the 90s when it was implied Quicksilver was going to develop magnetic powers like Magneto and Lorna?

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Dcnewb View Post
    Silly reasoning
    My feeling about this is that this story is suggesting he doesn´t care about Pietro OR Lorna at all and only cares about Wanda .

baumblume

Random question: If all of Magneto's children were daughters, would he still treat Lady Quicksilver like absolute shit or would her relative lack of power compared to her sisters (who can each kill you from across the street) make her Daddy's Little Princess? Or would she be just as expendable? Would Magneto be a better parent/person if he didn't have a son to view as a rival?

baumblume

“I don’t pick favourites.” - Magneto

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Random question: If all of Magneto's children were daughters, would he still treat Lady Quicksilver like absolute shit or would her relative lack of power compared to her sisters (who can each kill you from across the street) make her Daddy's Little Princess? Or would she be just as expendable? Would Magneto be a better parent/person if he didn't have a son to view as a rival?
    Why don’t you ask him? Lol..
    Last edited by Dcnewb; 09-16-2021 at 05:36 AM.

baumblume

baumblume

I’m sure both twins will be mutants again before the end of the year.

baumblume

Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch flee one of the three European lynch mobs in their history. (

baumblume

baumblume

Magda gives birth to the Maximoff twins

baumblume

Recent events lead me to believe Wanda is easily the front runner here. Has Magneto even mentioned Pietro in the last 5 years? Everytime Wanda's in trouble he's right there to try and rescue her.