Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Trump will scrap critical Obamacare subsidy

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...subsidy-243736

Obamacare no longer exists. It's Trumpcare now. The GOP owns this crap.
    We have to remind everyone of this all the time, because they'll try to bury the facts in a tsunami of bullshit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The analogy between a Man's Convention and a Women's is not equal. Not as long as this country is still very much Patriarchal and women are often treated as 2nd class citizens.

Bernie has many opportunities to talk, he has since the election began in 2015. It might be time to give Women a chance to speak.
    Not gonna lie my spelling was atrocious in that post lol. Writing on a phone sucks sometimes.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly the next Democrat President needs to fully take advantage of Executive orders and go balls out. If Republicans believe that Trump can abuse and do this fully , then by god ...democrats need to demand we can as well. Each Executive order needs to be done and the man/woman in charge needs to tell Republicans. "You gave free reign to someone to do this ...our turn now."

I mean within days start doing it. And make public videos whenever you do it. "This is to reverse Trumpcare changes done in 2018. This order will become effective within months." "This order I sign today will nullify funding for The Wall.."

And if Republ
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly the next Democrat President needs to fully take advantage of Executive orders and go balls out. If Republicans believe that Trump can abuse and do this fully , then by god ...democrats need to demand we can as well. Each Executive order needs to be done and the man/woman in charge needs to tell Republicans. "You gave free reign to someone to do this ...our turn now."

I mean within days start doing it. And make public videos whenever you do it. "This is to reverse Trumpcare changes done in 2018. This order will become effective within months." "This order I sign today will nullify funding for The Wall.."

And if Republ
    The very first one should be the order to fire Sessions. Have it drafted and ready to sign the moment the swearing in for inauguration is done - and by that I mean fire him before even beginning the speech.

BANNED

They should come up with something better than UnitedHealthCare

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How do we know if the article is true or not?
    It's critical of Trump, so he's gonna call it fake news from the lying (or failing, or both) news media.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law...cid=spartandhp

INDIANAPOLIS*— A lawmaker in the vice president's home state has drafted a bill that would require state police to license professional journalists.

Rep. Jim Lucas, a Republican from Seymour, Ind., had the measure drawn up earlier this year and said he may file it to drive home a point about his signature issue — gun rights.

“If you’re OK licensing my Second Amendment right, what’s wrong with licensing your First Amendment right?” he said.
    Hoo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/law...cid=spartandhp

INDIANAPOLIS*— A lawmaker in the vice president's home state has drafted a bill that would require state police to license professional journalists.

Rep. Jim Lucas, a Republican from Seymour, Ind., had the measure drawn up earlier this year and said he may file it to drive home a point about his signature issue — gun rights.

“If you’re OK licensing my Second Amendment right, what’s wrong with licensing your First Amendment right?” he said.
    Hoo boy.
    It is certainly interesting to see the folks who bristle at government involvement in gun ownership and will tell you how bad government involvement in healthcare has been buy right into the idea that government involvement/oversight when it comes to the press is a perfectly logical idea whose time has come.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Another thing that makes me shake my head about the state I live in is the legislature and the kind of laws they're drawing up since they are a super majority. An example of lawmakers running amok.

Well Young Trump sure made an impression on one professor at least.

No one in the press has been able to get a copy of his transcript at Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania but the commencement program from the year he graduated is available online. If you search the PDF of the commencement program from the year he graduated he's only listed once on page 21. He's not listed in the honors program on page 53 for his section nor page 66 where they list the Magna Cum Laude and Cum Laude grads of the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. Yet a lot of bios over the years have him as being at the top of his class, probably going on just his word alone.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump Threatens To Yank FEMA Responders From Hurricane-Ravaged Puerto Rico

The president took another swipe at the island for its pre-hurricane financial crisis. Sorry, but that has nothing to do with PR's financial situation, Mango Mussolini's still pissed because San Juan's female mayor dared to complain about the government's (intentionally) slow response to the aftermath of the storm that wrecked the island.

Weinstein Board Says It Didn’t Know Of Sexual Misconduct Allegations. Experts Don’t Buy It.

Four Weinstein Co. board members say they had no idea former CEO Harvey Weinstein had settled sexual harassment suits. I find that hard to believe. In fact, I think those guys are flat out lying.

Kentucky Governor Trots Out That Old Lie About People Overdosing On Marijuana

There’s not enough weed in the world to make his claim sound smart. Oh, WBEEEEEE....

5 Reasons Why Trump Is Moving Towards War With Iran

Trump’s confrontation with Iran is a war of choice, not a war of necessity. I'll add a sixth, Sunkist Satan needs a war to boost his low approval ratings.

GOP Senator Has One Stinging Question For Conservatives Who Support Trump

Will they answer him? Short answer....no.

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

US withdraws from the UNESCO? That's so out of the blue lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Kentucky Governor Trots Out That Old Lie About People Overdosing On Marijuana

There’s not enough weed in the world to make his claim sound smart. Oh, WBEEEEEE....
    I'll remember to add that to Matt Bevin's long list of bats*** crazy claims.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.