Page 1504 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 504100414041454149415001501150215031504150515061507150815141554 ... LastLast
Results 22,546 to 22,560 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Apparently Brazil still hasn't recovered from that 7-1 loss.
    Kinda, but tbh Belgium is a good team and Hiromi and Beadle nail the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    After Neymar's antics I couldn't be happier that Brazil is gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    *remembers he started posting something about twenty minutes ago*
    The pathetic nature of his play-acting I think actually cost them a legitimate penalty when Kompany brought down his club teammate Gabriel Jesus.
    These are two strong points. Dude a brilliant player but he stay flopping like he wants an Oscar for it or something. This Brazil team stronger than the one that faced Germany but honestly this new tourney has the most shakiest teams I think, no one looos surefire.

That said, France ftw???
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

So, I watched the Steven Universe special "Reunited", and well...

We had a gay space rock wedding and

spoilers:
    The Diamonds invade. And they look like they need to get back to Dragon Ball Z, what with Blue Diamond's ki attacks and Yellow Diamond busting out of her crashed ship and standing like she's looking to fight fuckin' Goku with electricity crackling over her body.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

So, this happened.
    https://twitter.com/edgarwright/stat...041299457?s=19

RIP. Somebody give Sharpandpointies a hug quick!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

While it is saddening to see Dikto go I can't say it's shocking for a guy who hit 90 years old, same when Stan finally passes. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    RIP, steve ditko.
    Damn.

Rest easy, Steve. You had great power to influence generations of childhoods and used it with great responsibility. Say hi to Uncle Ben Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, I watched the Steven Universe special "Reunited", and well...

We had a gay space rock wedding and

spoilers:
    The Diamonds invade. And they look like they need to get back to Dragon Ball Z, what with Blue Diamond's ki attacks and Yellow Diamond busting out of her crashed ship and standing like she's looking to fight fuckin' Goku with electricity crackling over her body.
    end of spoilers
    Gay space rocks? How does that even work? Like, how do you even know the sex of a rock? Unless it's like the rock eater from Never-ending Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Gay space rocks? How does that even work? Like, how do you even know the sex of a rock? Unless it's like the rock eater from Never-ending Story.
    Vaguely phallic perhaps ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just on the off chance this is a real question...

In Steven Universe, the alien race of Gems are sentient precious stones that create bodies for themselves out of solidified constructs of magical energy. They can take on pretty much any form they want but, regardless of their appearance, Gems uniformly use female pronouns so it's effectively a race of women.

Thus, when they have relationships with one another, you get gay space rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just on the off chance this is a real question...

In Steven Universe, the alien race of Gems are sentient precious stones that create bodies for themselves out of solidified constructs of magical energy. They can take on pretty much any form they want but, regardless of their appearance, Gems uniformly use female pronouns so it's effectively a race of women.

Thus, when they have relationships with one another, you get gay space rocks.
    It was, I've never watched the show so I thought maybe actual living rocks was a thing or something.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It was, I've never watched the show so I thought maybe actual living rocks was a thing or something.
    Ah, it's a good show. Very much worth your time.

And yes, they are living rocks, who are mostly gay and from space.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and in specific cases, some pairs love each other so much, they fuse to become a single being. not saying it happens a lot but it's rather sweet that they have a physical manifestation of their utter love and devotion to each other.

but yeah. steven universe is awesome.

the fandom, however?

stay away from that.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    While it is saddening to see Dikto go I can't say it's shocking for a guy who hit 90 years old, same when Stan finally passes. RIP
    it's a bit more sad because he died two days before they found his body in his hotel room.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and in specific cases, some pairs love each other so much, they fuse to become a single being. not saying it happens a lot but it's rather sweet that they have a physical manifestation of their utter love and devotion to each other.

but yeah. steven universe is awesome.

the fandom, however?

stay away from that.
    Sadly, most fandoms will have that small toxic yet vocal group that just poisons everything.

The Star Wars fanbase is one that's...Seriously grown irritable to see these days as a vocal few made it sound like everyone has those issues...

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Witcher 3: ran into a bandit camp. They try to kill me...I utterly destroyed them. Then...Found a note that says they're just a bunch of schmucks who deserted their army because the war took their family and friends si they resorted to being bandits.

...Well, ****. I felt bad...But they still tried to kill me...

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.