Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The Devil of Hell's Kitchen by Denis Medri:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There's a DD #20 preview up at Marvel.com
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Marvel Legendary Playmat by @caiocacau for Upper Deck:

WHOA! I'm going to try and make that into a wallpaper
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

What would you guys say is Daredevil’s rogues gallery? One example I’ve seen:

The Kingpin, Bullseye, the Hand, Owl, Bullet, Stilt-Man, Turk, Typhoid Mary, Tombstone, Mister Hyde, Mister Fear, Death-Stalker, Gladiator, the Eel, Electro, Mysterio

Purple Man probably more than Mysterio when looking at it through Daredevil's perspective

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post

The Kingpin, Bullseye, the Hand, Owl, Bullet, Stilt-Man, Turk, Typhoid Mary, Tombstone, Mister Hyde, Mister Fear, Death-Stalker, Gladiator, the Eel, Electro, Mysterio
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Purple Man probably more than Mysterio when looking at it through Daredevil's perspective
    Definitely Purple Man should be on the list. Mysterio featured heavily in the Smith/Quesada run.

Here are a couple of good lists regarding Daredevil's rogue gallery:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...gallery/54534/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...ns-ranked/amp/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It's tricky because some characters, like Tombstone, still feel like Spider-Man villains who have guest starred in Daredevil before. Same with Electro. I would probably say:

Kingpin, The Hand, Bullseye, Mr. Fear, Mr. Hyde, The Owl, The Punisher, Gladiator, Deathstalker, The Purple Man, Typhoid Mary, Bullet, Bushwacker, Lady Bullseye, Stilt-Man, and maybe the Ox. An argument could be made for Mephisto and Blackheart because of Nocenti's run, but I can see legitimately pushing back against that. No one seems to really like or remember the character, but Hellspawn was a recurring villain for a while and I'd argue he actually has a lot of potential.

Some recent ones that seem to have been killed off in the creator's run include Ikari and Muse.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Muse was a great new addition, for sure. Should definitely be included.

I feel like he died at the end, which is what's tricky.

BTW, I was wondering if people could help me out. I've been re-reading Daredevil from beginning to end. Since Volume 2 started, I've been branching into some other stories that ultimately tie into the crossover events but involve Daredevil. For example, I did the Civil War tie-in with Danny Rand in the Daredevil suit. I did the New Avengers story that revealed Elektra as a Skrull. I've finished up Waid and have started Soule's run. Waid was convenient for Original Sin. But I'm struggling. Was there any particular Secret Wars story that featured an interesting version of Daredevil? I feel like he was relatively unimportant throughout. The closest I can think of is maybe Attilan Rising, which had Matt Murdoch as "the Bard," which would be one of the first examples of Soule writing the character (after She-Hulk). But, while he's definitely a character in the story, he isn't that significant. Can anyone think of another story where some version of Matt was more prominent?

Also, speaking of Muse. One thing I finally noticed in my re-read is that Muse kills Tenfingers. I had assumed he was killed by the Hand, but it's very clear that he was turned into an art project based on the dialogue and Daredevil had distracted the Fist that came to kill him. It has to be Muse.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    BTW, I was wondering if people could help me out. I've been re-reading Daredevil from beginning to end. Since Volume 2 started, I've been branching into some other stories that ultimately tie into the crossover events but involve Daredevil. For example, I did the Civil War tie-in with Danny Rand in the Daredevil suit. I did the New Avengers story that revealed Elektra as a Skrull. I've finished up Waid and have started Soule's run. Waid was convenient for Original Sin. But I'm struggling. Was there any particular Secret Wars story that featured an interesting version of Daredevil? I feel like he was relatively unimportant throughout. The closest I can think of is maybe Attilan Rising, which had Matt Murdoch as "the Bard," which would be one of the first examples of Soule writing the character (after She-Hulk). But, while he's definitely a character in the story, he isn't that significant. Can anyone think of another story where some version of Matt was more prominent?
    https://comixology.com/Secret-Wars-J...l-comic/238871
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I would add Lady Bullseye to that list
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Daredevil by Felipe Massafera:

Great list, but don't forget...
    Rotgut

The Fear Eater

Coyote

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-19-2020 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I would add Lady Bullseye to that list
    Also add Nuke

Good call. That's a good story too.