Page 749 of 827 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750751752753759799 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Supergirl might be ending for one reason or another, but Flash still has legs, Legends is still Legends, and Black Lightning is more relevant now then ever.
    Maybe, but i just don't see it. My stepson said this and now i'm seeing it as well they have all run their course.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Flash has one maybe 2 more seasons and thats a stretch. Its on fumes as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Maybe, but i just don't see it. My stepson said this and now i'm seeing it as well they have all run their course.
    Supernatural has been treading water for the past ten seasons, I don’t think the CW is going to let most of these shows go

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I probably would have agreed after season 5 but I think season 6 has really re-energized the series.

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyI4gWktyZo

raises some interesting points with this.
    Thanks for sharing. Somehow I had completely forgotten about Ezra Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm not talking about an all hands on deck situation. Barry AND RALPH would go out into the field, and even had stories with just the two of them. If they want to do that with Allegra fine but she's otherwise with "Team Iris" or whatever that is. Her and Cisco's girlfriend. Her getting more training would be in order, too.
    Team Citizen. Allegra has more reason to work alongside Iris as a journalist than she does with STAR Labs as a costumed hero.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Which would be fine. None of these shows should last longer than Smallville's ten, but if Arrow lasted eight seasons, the Flash should be able to last about that long. Overall, I'd say I enjoyed the new twists and turns Arrow gave Oliver up to the end, and I think it ended on a strong note. I don't want Flash to end on a whimper with new and barely developed cast members and a lackluster villain and finale.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Supernatural has been treading water for the past ten seasons, I don’t think the CW is going to let most of these shows go
    Yeah, they're not going to get rid of their most popular show. Frankly, the idea that The Flash doesn't have that much longer to go is preposterous.

As for Hartley... what a maroon!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I probably would have agreed after season 5 but I think season 6 has really re-energized the series.
    That is truly hilarious.

I know. It's still disappointing .
    Didn't I hear rumblings about how they were going to take advantage of the new Earth and reboot the Rogues? Like we wouldn't get Snart or Rory, but new characters taking on the mantles. That's what I took from that, at least.

I think this coming season will be the end for most of the Arrowverse shows. In my opinion none even come close to Stargirl.
    I think Supergirl might be ending for one reason or another, but Flash still has legs, Legends is still Legends, and Black Lightning is more relevant now then ever.
    I think if Arrow showed us anything, it's that these shows- as long as they are modestly successful- will not end until the the cast decides to end it. The CW was more than willing to keep airing Arrow, and they had to convince Stephen to go for as long as they did. Supergirl survived a network move and loosing some of their supporting cast, and it will probably keep going as long as Melissa wants to do it. Of course, with her soon to be a new mom, and the rumors I'm hearing that she wants to go back to Broadway, that may not be for much longer. But I'm assuming she's signed through Season 7. And Grant has already said he'd like to keep going, so I don't think Flash is going anywhere.

The only odd duck here is Batwoman, but that's a rather unique situation.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think if Arrow showed us anything, it's that these shows- as long as they are modestly successful- will not end until the the cast decides to end it......

.....The only odd duck here is Batwoman, but that's a rather unique situation.
    Rose basically told them to end it with her quitting, lol, everything now is to fill the contractual obligation of the second season.

Arrow ends with the announcement of the possible spinoff Green Arrow and the Canaries that pretty much seems dead in the water now. I would rather have had an A.R.G.U.S. spinoff with Diggle and Lyla.

Flash has been rocked by scandal, Sawyer fired for racism, Candice with an adultrey scandal, fans calling for Danielle to be fired next for racism, Candice wanting more black crew behind-the-scenes hired and so on.

Batwoman has Rose leaving due to possibly behind the scene problems and the show bringing in a new character that has nothing to do with the Batman/Batwoman mythos. So the Crow and Alice plots are pretty much useless with the whole first season revolving around them.

Legends let Ray and Norah go, Charlie left, Sara's status is up in the air, they butchered Zari's character and this season was a letdown to boot.

Supergirl with Melissa pregnant and her contract i think expiring at the end of the upcoming season will likely see her leaving which effectively ends that show.

Black Lighning no longer makes any sense to me since becoming part of Prime Earth. When Lynn was kidnapped by the Markovians why didn't he go to the Super Friends for help? He gets a rag tag team to go get her back when he could have had Superman, Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz ext. Now i know it's not feasible since the show is in Atlanta, but if you on the same earth an explanation would have been nice.

The Batwoman/Superman crossover that they was setting up for the upcoming season doesn't work anymore now that Rose is gone.

Don't get me wrong i love the shows but none of them are on a stable footing now. All have went down considerably since the Crisis crossover.

Use to if you wanted to see DC related shows the CW was the only place to catch them but now with DC Steaming and HBO Max that's no longer true.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 06-11-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Didn't I hear rumblings about how they were going to take advantage of the new Earth and reboot the Rogues? Like we wouldn't get Snart or Rory, but new characters taking on the mantles. That's what I took from that, at least.
    I think that was mostly wishful thinking on the fans part after Crisis.

I guess we have a cooler version of Mirror Master now unless they kill Eva off. Granted, they haven't even called her Mirror Master yet and Scudder is still alive.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Arrow ends with the announcement of the possible spinoff Green Arrow and the Canaries that pretty much seems dead in the water now. I would rather have had an A.R.G.U.S. spinoff with Diggle and Lyla.
    What's funny about this is that second to last episode of the series served as a backdoor pilot for the Canary show. I guess Legends will have to resolve William being kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36
    Black Lighning no longer makes any sense to me since becoming part of Prime Earth. When Lynn was kidnapped by the Markovians why didn't he go to the Super Friends for help? He gets a rag tag team to go get her back when he could have had Superman, Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz ext. Now i know it's not feasible since the show is in Atlanta, but if you on the same earth an explanation would have been nice.
    It made perfect sense to me. When has Jefferson ever relied on someone else to resolve a family matter? He was keeping in the family so to speak.

Bro, that's comic book 101 stuff. Why wouldn't any hero simply call another hero or heroes that occupy the same city they do whenever they are dealing with a villain? Because reasons. That's just how it works.

I mean, Barry's "reinforcements" to fight Eva were a single police captain instead of calling in the full Justice League...Kara never thought to call Barry to fight Leviathan, the Legends don't want to be in crossovers...it's pretty common for heroes to not ask for help at this point.

I mean, Barry's "reinforcements" to fight Eva were a single police captain instead of calling in the full Justice League...Kara never thought to call Barry to fight Leviathan, the Legends don't want to be in crossovers...it's pretty common for heroes to not ask for help at this point.
    All true but if i recall correctly Barry did bring up J'onn and Kara over the fake Iris. Leviathan posed a moderate threat to Supergirl but nothing her and her allies couldn't handle. A city under occupation of a foreign force is a bit more serious I'm good with the fact he didn't ask for help. But i would have at least wanted an in universe reason. I would ask my new friends for help but they all dealing with there on problems. The government has forbid action by the newly formed League so i can't involve my new allies to break the law. We can handle this like we always do. Why set it on Prime Earth if you refuse to reference being there. After the crossover it was briefly referenced then completely forgot. I mean they could have been numerous reasons for them not helping but was even touched on.

It's probably me but the quality on all the shows is lacking. I didn't really even realize till i watched Stargirl but then again its new but puts the rest to shame in my opinion. If most don't end at the end of the coming season i will be the first to come back and say i was wrong and eat crow but we shall see.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 06-11-2020 at 01:59 PM.