Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Could be a bit like the original Thunderbolts. Most heroes dissiapear, so Mysterio might be one of those who filled the void for a while, but it's really a con, and with most of the heroes back....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    People don’t truly believe the “there must always be an Iron Man” thing, right? No possibility of a “I gotta forge my own destiny as Spider-Man” trope?
    At this point post snap, post Endgame, you can imagine how people in the MCU feel about Stark.

How many times as a BasketBall fan have you heard about a promising rookie being the next(fill in the blank)?

This is Spider Man's current situation.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Wonder if one of these elemental monster things (or a hybrid mix of them) will end being on the Sinister 6 (assuming that is the goal for SM3)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Wonder if one of these elemental monster things (or a hybrid mix of them) will end being on the Sinister 6 (assuming that is the goal for SM3)
    I think they're creations of Mysterio.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Honestly, the only person better suited for this mission would be T’calla but dudes probably busy catching up on 5 years worth of developments so he might not pick up.
    T'challa isn't going to be bossed around or easily manipulated though. With Peter hes malleable as a kid, smart, access to Stark technology and the lab etc. And as an American citizen Fury can exert "influence" of the government over him. So that part makes sense.

My one main gripe with the Spider man movies has been his over reliance on Stark and stark tech. To the detriment of his own genius and invention as a character. I would really like it if they use Endgame to move on and start truly showing him be smart on his own. Design his own suits, solve his own problems without a heavy handed babysitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I think they're creations of Mysterio.
    I think that, too, but now I'm wondering if like a previous poster said, they might actually be Hydo-Man, Molten Man, and Sandman, and Fury is the Chameleon. Add in Beck, Gargon, and/or Vulture ... it'd be a quick trip for a Sinister Six movie. Vulture could've easily decided to turn on Pete.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-07-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Maybe they are spideys bad guys from mysterio's world and he is paying them to make himself look good?

Edit-or is it like this?

Last edited by Gaastra; 05-07-2019 at 11:25 AM.

I think the monsters are going to be mysterios doing but they get out of control and he ends up being a real hero in the end to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I think the monsters are going to be mysterios doing but they get out of control and he ends up being a real hero in the end to stop them.
    Ok so more of a Booster gold then classic Mysterio. Hes want the fame and attention but when it comes down to it Peter inspires him to be an actual hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ok so more of a Booster gold then classic Mysterio. Hes want the fame and attention but when it comes down to it Peter inspires him to be an actual hero?
    Pretty much. i think seeing the monsters he somehow made relly hurt people will inspire him to do the right thing at least that's were I'd go with it. It would be a nice setup for a Solo movie with him trying to redeem himself.
    Last edited by choptop; 05-07-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Some good theories on closer inspection of the trailer here.

Spoiler tagging since from a clip not trailer

spoilers:
    Mysterio calls the MCU 616 and his earth is 833 home in the Comics to Billy Braddock Spider UK
    end of spoilers

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

They should just call these flicks IRON LAD. Doesn't register as Spider-Man at all.

full spoilers have ddropped

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    full spoilers have ddropped

spoilers:
    I dont even get the plot in that leak. What did Peter do to Mysterio that he wants revenge? And vutlure and Scoprion are turned into Cap and Ironman and Chameleon is ralted to Mysterio? I didnt follow that plot at all.
    end of spoilers

Wondering if maybe two of them are illusions the fire and sand ones but the water one is legit Hydroman and that's how it can hit Peter with water like that. And Mysterio does the to try to avoid suspicion that they arent real. Holland called him Hydroman in a interview on Kimmel.