Page 137 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3547
    BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm wondering, going by some of the marketing, if the character's revival might just be, for the time being, the Hulk without the Banner persona-something that's definitely happened in the comics quite a few times....the crossroads saga, the two seperations (although Banner was still a character in both) and a good chunk of Peter David's run (The Merged Hulk, the post-Onslaught "Grayvage" version up until Heroes Return) and most of Planet Hulk.
    I wouldn't mind if Banner takes the back seat and allows Hulk to reign supreme, even if it's only for awhile. In many ways, Banner and Hulk have held back their power and potential, out of fear for endangering their loved ones, the planet and everything else due to their infinite rage and sheer destructive power. We shall see. I'm good with Banner/Hulk dynamic that we had during Pak's tenure and through the later PAD adventures.

BANNED

What I think it's gonna happen is: Hulk' will be back in No Surrender, as we know, without Banner in control. How? Banner's mind will probably be buried deep inside the monster and he will struggle to come back and be in control again. That would be the journey in a limited series or the first arc(s) in The Incredible Hulk, and, when he comes back, it will probably leadt o a new dynamic between Banner/Hulk.

BANNED

The last page of Avengers #679 brought a big smile upon my face!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    The last page of Avengers #679 brought a big smile upon my face!
    I'll be happier when Hulk smashes through all the Avengers, the Black Order and the Lethal Legion simultaneously in the upcoming issues. And I'll be happiest when it's announced that Hulk/Banner will be getting a new ongoing series that'll have incredible stories; titanic villains; massive cosmic, mystical, scientific and psychological adventures; tons of smashing; and introspective tales of a heroic, selfless man and his unstoppable, invincible, immortal, incredible raging alter-ego!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I'll be happier when Hulk smashes through all the Avengers, the Black Order and the Lethal Legion simultaneously in the upcoming issues. And I'll be happiest when it's announced that Hulk/Banner will be getting a new ongoing series that'll have incredible stories; titanic villains; massive cosmic, mystical, scientific and psychological adventures; tons of smashing; and introspective tales of a heroic, selfless man and his unstoppable, invincible, immortal, incredible raging alter-ego!!!

I would also like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

It's so close!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    It's so close!
    Just a few more weeks!

BANNED

The Hulk returns March 14, 2018!

In other words...

TIME TO SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Rewatched the 2008 Incredible Hulk movie last night as part of my MCU watch through.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Rewatched the 2008 Incredible Hulk movie last night as part of my MCU watch through.
    I think it's underrated and bettter than quite a few MCU movies that came after it.