Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Will probably skip the main mini but I may buy some of those mini's depending on writers/artists/characters. I hope they will put some serious talent on most of them.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Tellos? What's wrong with Brainiac?

Spectacular Member

Oh wow this seems potentially really cool! I'm totally up for- oh wait! No. NO! NO!!! Scott Lobell is helping with the plot? Yeah, pass from me. I'll stick with Multiversity for my Multiverse fix, thanks. Though I am keen to read what's happened to Renee Montoya since she evaporated from continuity. Hopefully she's still happy. I'm also intrigued to what became of the old-school reverse-flash.

Quote Originally Posted by urmyth View Post
    Well, at least its a new name for the thing, and not an iteration of Crisis (lookin at you Infinity-Secret-War-Marvel).

Ive just drifted back to the DCU books after the post nu52 chaos where the stupid five year rule shredded their fresh new continuity, writers were being fired randomly etc and I lost confidence in whether a title would last.
    But the new Batbook direction has piqued my interest, and I just decided to buy back in. (plus one never knows if the Marvel books we buy will last... as they omit the fact that they basically only publish limited 12-15 issue volumes now)

So the question becomes, will any of the new books, heck even the work Snyder has done renweing the Bat origin, survive the Convergence? Should I not bother spending on the DC books till next June when it all settles out?
    Yep can't have year 2 of Batman Eternal if year 1 gets erased, convergence is just a filler for the moving.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by urmyth View Post
    Well, at least its a new name for the thing, and not an iteration of Crisis (lookin at you Infinity-Secret-War-Marvel).

Ive just drifted back to the DCU books after the post nu52 chaos where the stupid five year rule shredded their fresh new continuity, writers were being fired randomly etc and I lost confidence in whether a title would last.
    But the new Batbook direction has piqued my interest, and I just decided to buy back in. (plus one never knows if the Marvel books we buy will last... as they omit the fact that they basically only publish limited 12-15 issue volumes now)

So the question becomes, will any of the new books, heck even the work Snyder has done renweing the Bat origin, survive the Convergence? Should I not bother spending on the DC books till next June when it all settles out?
    No, the New 52 main line is not a part of this.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

Why does Marvel/DC events always seem like the same thing, just with different characters?

Wow, so I guess I am going to skip DC comics for 2 months. That will save me some money.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Looks very exciting. Though I really wish we got more creative teams.

I hope they add some "Quality" to it!

Oh, hell yes. I am so up for this.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    Tellos? What's wrong with Brainiac?
    Makes me wonder if it's not really a new character and it's actually an updated version of Tolos with a minor name tweak to fit their purposes. He was rather connected to Brainiac Post-Crisis, in terms of stealing Kandor and all that.

Bottom left is Justice Riders. Top left is 90s Earth- that's Azrael Bats. Middle far right is Wildstorm. Only one I'm confused at is the middle Batman one.

Thank god marvel is having their event orgy, I'll be able to afford this!!! While lobdell isn't the best at dialogue his ideas are interesting so I have hope for this.

Excited to see what happens to the DCU

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Bottom left is Justice Riders. Top left is 90s Earth- that's Azrael Bats. Middle far right is Wildstorm. Only one I'm confused at is the middle Batman one.
    Ya that Batman one has me puzzled as well...
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!