Page 350 of 357 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 5343

That's the cutest double post I've ever seen.

Thanks Nox :3
    I've skimmed through a bit of the All New X-Factor and didn't get an attraction vibe between the two. I caught the issue where Polaris gets pissed at one of his cats and almost hurts him. She sure is temperamental (again, I don't know much about her other than she went crazy at one point). I really love seeing Remy be friends with females... it's refreshing.

The art for Liu's X-23 is really awesome.

I was flipping through pages of XTreme X-Men after Rogue saves Remy's life/they go to Valle Soleada and goodness, the art that followed the stuff with Vargas made the rest of the story hard to read.

They need to fix this forum fast.

Yeah, Remy's definitely got an endearing "big brother" vibe to him when he's around Laura, for example. It's very cute. I hope it's the same with Gabby in X-men Red. Not sure if they've been on the page together before this run.

I loved Salvador Larocca's art on X-treme, so it broke my heart to see someone else draw the Valle Soleado story arc. The art was just...terrible. I read the word bubbles and tried not to look at the art, LOL. Just...bad.

Spectacular Member CamilleMoineau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post

I loved Salvador Larocca's art on X-treme, so it broke my heart to see someone else draw the Valle Soleado story arc. The art was just...terrible. I read the word bubbles and tried not to look at the art, LOL. Just...bad.
    GOD, YES. I did the same thing. Sal's version of Remy is tied with Mann's and Marquez's. Sooooo hot.

I agree with you there, Camille. I'd also add Joe Madureira to my list.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Oh, yeah, I already liked Gambit, but that X-23 run is what made me want to get some more, and the more I read, the more I like him.
    On an unrelated note, while I've read scans, I STILL have not been to my comic shop to pick up my hard copy of MMX 1 (or X23 2)
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I even crossed my fingers so that Gladiator's training is a secret of Kelly, and finally in canon we see the long-awaited Rogue vs. Gladiator (where obviously Rogue should be able to win without much difficulty the truth, she knows perfectly well that they consume the kallark pdoeres, I should fight with all Rogue without holding back) please cross my fingers, let this happen.

Technically the guard imprerial should not pose a greater challenge for Gambit and Rogue, especially for Rogue.

I propose Luke Grimes and Alexandra Daddario for a new cinematic Gambit and Rogue. Yay or Nay? haha

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

You can’t waste Daddario’s eyes on someone that isn’t known for having great eyes.
    I mean, I’m sure that sounds weird, but seriously, she has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. Probably why they picked her for Annabeth instead of somebody blonde.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

They need to fix this forum fast.

Yeah, Remy's definitely got an endearing "big brother" vibe to him when he's around Laura, for example. It's very cute. I hope it's the same with Gabby in X-men Red. Not sure if they've been on the page together before this run.

Larroca's Rogue was always a huge miss for me. He drew her all wrong. That short badly cut soccer mom hair is 100% another character. He also drew her short over muscled with bowling ball boobs. One of my least fave Rogue's. He brought that awful hair back on his stint in UA and we had to deal with Salva designed Rogue as drawn by the other worse Rogue artist Acuna!

Pepe Larraz, Chris Bachalo, Olivier Coipel, Pere Perez and Clay Mann are great! These folks would kill it on Rogue and Gambit!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    You can’t waste Daddario’s eyes on someone that isn’t known for having great eyes.
    I mean, I’m sure that sounds weird, but seriously, she has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. Probably why they picked her for Annabeth instead of somebody blonde.
    What? Rogue is known for her green eyes! That's like saying a guy known for great dancing would be wasting his talents in a Gambit role. Head scratcher.
    Last edited by jen; 08-01-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

I don't really have an opinion about that actress, but Rogue would be fine with those eyes, I wouldn't seem like a waste...ok, rule of 63, her for Gambit and Luke grimes for rogue. ;p

Preview pages for #2!

https://rebelroguesoulkiller.wordpre...preview-pages/

I think all those who were worried about DP's appearance should be reassured now...
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 08-01-2018 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Replaced #4 with #2

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Preview pages for #4!

https://rebelroguesoulkiller.wordpre...preview-pages/

I think all those who were worried about DP's appearance should be reassured now...
    I don't think too many were worried. KT said there would be no love triangles. So we knew nothing was gonna happen. lol

And far as the preview goes, I definitely knew we'd get something like that, KT pumping up the newlyweds and hanging DP out to dry. There really wasn't a point in having DP in the book aside for being fuel to RxG, and I hate when writers go that route if it's not necessary. Rogue & Deadpool already got very nice closure in Duggan's run. KT didn't need to use or bring him up after that. Leave their relationship at what Duggan had.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-01-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Article on Mr. and Mrs. X
    http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/kelly-t...n-mr-and-mrs-x

Edit: Oops, Nox beat me to it.
    Last edited by Romy Ship; 08-01-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.