Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Long Live the Legion! Paul Newell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Or, the X-Men we're seeing are cloned pod people, the originals are dead or who knows where, and so it doesn't matter.
    Here's a thought that just occurred. What if the originals are all stashed away in this "No-Place" that was mentioned in HOX issue 1?
    DRINK!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newell View Post
    Here's a thought that just occurred. What if the originals are all stashed away in this "No-Place" that was mentioned in HOX issue 1?
    I have always believed that. My theory is most of the mutants are clones, and they have the originals stores unconcious there as backups for safety. Xavier is breaking all rules, savescumming.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I have always believed that. My theory is most of the mutants are clones, and they have the originals stores unconcious there as backups for safety. Xavier is breaking all rules, savescumming.
    It makes alot of sense but then, why would Xavier cry when they died? if they are so easily recovered why would he care about their deaths?
    that part is what makes no sense

Professor X used Divine Pulse.

This reminds me of Gillen's Sinister....a wee bit more campy though.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It makes alot of sense but then, why would Xavier cry when they died? if they are so easily recovered why would he care about their deaths?
    he is keeping it as a secret, he felt the real anguish and fear of death of all the mutants who died. but then, something more sinister has to be happening if no one is wondering why some dead mutants are now alive.
    and cloning someone and injecting into them the memories of their dead original isn't really resurrecting. there is still stuff we dont know about the process, I think it will be explained in the next issue, it was marked red, as extremely important one, like the one about the previous lives of Moira.

Amazing Member

Apparently I’m in the minority here, but I absolutely hate everything about this Mr. Sinister. I miss this guy.

4F5899C3-0A63-4A12-9D61-22C7272AEEAC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bossofbam View Post
    Apparently I’m in the minority here, but I absolutely hate everything about this Mr. Sinister. I miss this guy.

4F5899C3-0A63-4A12-9D61-22C7272AEEAC.jpg
    IA. This Sinister is based off of Gillen and I wish he was limited to that run. I dont like alot of whats been done with him since the Miss Sinister mess and the clones

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Red herring to throw us off? Even if they can be restored, the clones are still people and its a human reaction to react to death. Remember that he was inside Jean's head as she was been tormented by the deaths of everyone else and her final moments were gruesome. That had to have affected him, enough to be emotionally affected bc he indirectly caused it
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-11-2019 at 06:42 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IA. This Sinister is based off of Gillen and I wish he was limited to that run. I dont like alot of whats been done with him since the Miss Sinister mess and the clones
    He doesn't even really act like Gillen's. The campiness is cranked up to 20. Gillen's Sinister at least felt like a version of Essex and not one that was basically created to appear like a Deadpool villain.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Hmm the thing that gives me pause about the clones and Jean/Madelyne, really the only thing is i don't think OMega mutants can be successfully cloned. That may be why they used Lorna's DNA instead of Magneto's to create greeneto. I mean if they are such a valuable resource and you can make clones, why wouldn't you have clones of your omega mutants. So i wonder if Jean could be perfectly cloned. Madeline never showed close to Jean's power levels.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    This was one of the most beautiful rendition of Cypher since Alan Davis.

Attachment 86917

Now, if we can only get Douglas and Elisabeth to have some panel time together...
    I adore how Hickman is using Doug. Cypher always had such potential, but the imagination of way too many of the writers handling him fell short. I'm glad he's got a solid reason to stay in the foreground for the next few years.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Thank God Xavier used his telepathy to make Doug shave.
    "Cable was right!"

Maybe, but how would one account for Logan’s adamantium? Unless these clone/pod Logan’s are getting some fake metal then there’s not way that much adamantium is laying around.

Also, did the real mutants do this voluntarily?

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Sinister was boring as **** until Gillen (and then Hickman) got him.
    I agree. He was so generic and cliched before. Now he’s at least someone interesting to read.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I agree. He was so generic and cliched before. Now he’s at least someone interesting to read.
    I’ll take generic vs. fawning over capes and writing gossip columns every time.