Page 579 of 782 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 11718
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat replies to this saying " I see." " so you heard of Toadians from who or where ?"

OOC 1 : I had ideas for Alt Praxat that I sent to you in two PMs. one of the ideas involves a Praxat going to Earth as an Toadian Kingdom's Ambassador.

OOC 2 : but I'm just going to guess that ALT 3 Praxat isn't the Praxat that goes to Earth as a Toadian Kingdom's Ambassador?
    Ika nods.

“Yeah, the GP and Dad helped free their planet.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Just like to smile. I’m here on business with Ishtar and...Zurvan.”
    Grinthorn would find that, during his interactions with Pinach, that Tasure had placed herself between him and Zurvan. She was semi-relaxed, but also quite ready to spring into action at the drop of a hat. "Hmph, then you wouldn't mind stating that business, now would you?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Well, his smile was weird! He looked human, no human he had ever encountered ever had a smile that big. "Oh... okay."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Grinthorn would find that, during his interactions with Pinach, that Tasure had placed herself between him and Zurvan. She was semi-relaxed, but also quite ready to spring into action at the drop of a hat. "Hmph, then you wouldn't mind stating that business, now would you?"
    Then, Tasure, the legend herself, arrived and interposed herself between the man and Ishtar and Zurvan. He was so confused. This guy just showed up and was being creepy and weird! I wish Maiz was here. She'd know what to do!

This... he was going to need backup, just in case this guy was an evildoer. Discreetly, he started to back away toward the building so he could find and brief Rutaba.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well behind the others, Meagan stood with Jinzi and Cyanna. Knowing Jinzi's feelings towards Grinthorn, she looked to him to see if he wanted to stay or if he wanted the sisters to extricate the three of them from the area.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ika nods.

“Yeah, the GP and Dad helped free their planet.”
    " Praxat replies to this saying " I see." " that's good."

OOC: just sent you ideas for ALT 3 Toadians which involves the GP and the Saiyans.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Althena standing with others saying as she points at Grinthorn " so this is the person my descendant Qaztoh was going to have a diplomatic meeting with ?"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-06-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Grinthorn smiles even wider, shark like and predatory.

“It appears I can perhaps...help...Zurvan in his time of news now. I thought I would offer him a helping hand.”

Zurvan stays put, eyebrow raised in curiosity, letting the others handle the President for the moment.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“It appears I can perhaps...help...Zurvan in his time of news now. I thought I would offer him a helping hand.”

Zurvan stays put, eyebrow raised in curiosity, letting the others handle the President for the moment.
    Oh, right. Pinach remembered hearing that Zurvan was dying for some reason. Something about time getting away from him or something? He didn't know that people could die by procrastinating!

Well, anyway, if this creepy man could help, then fine. But Pinach still didn't trust him. There was something about him that raised his hackles. "Well, okay then. If you can help, then fine. But, I guess it's up to Ishtar."

He sensed that Rutaba was walking up to him and felt relief. With his partner there, they couldn't be beaten in case this guy was lying.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma had told her about Grinthorn. The boy'd said that he was... unnerving, super-creepy. Probably up to something. And this brief interaction was more than enough evidence of her son's claims. That he'd just appeared on the lookout without warning was itself alarming.

Tch.

Tasure crossed her arms. "That's generous of you. How?"

Ultimately, Zurvan was Ishtar's 'father', so she'd leave the decision up to her... and Tasure knew damn well the Oni wasn't going to let this thing anywhere near Zurvan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh, right. Pinach remembered hearing that Zurvan was dying for some reason. Something about time getting away from him or something? He didn't know that people could die by procrastinating!

Well, anyway, if this creepy man could help, then fine. But Pinach still didn't trust him. There was something about him that raised his hackles. "Well, okay then. If you can help, then fine. But, I guess it's up to Ishtar."

He sensed that Rutaba was walking up to him and felt relief. With his partner there, they couldn't be beaten in case this guy was lying.
    Seri was trailing Rutaba, a bounce in her step. Or at least she had a bounce in her step until she noticed Grinthorn. His too-wide, almost shark-like grin made her stop in her tracks for a moment. However, she held her tongue, because apparently he and... Tasure were having a standoff or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash went quiet. "If Meagan had been alive", she thought to herself, "This wouldn' have happen'"
    She then asked another question, "Meagan, how did she die? Can you tell me that?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Grinthorn shrugs.

“That’s between Zurvan and Ishtar and myself, Tasure.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Somewhat. They are somewhat busy with the aftermath of the Saiyan-Tuffle war.”
    "Hmm, of course," Blizzar noted. His Galaxy Police in had enough on their plate with their own Saiyan-Tuffle war. However, it seemed that they were met with much, much more success. Either this version of the war was much more devastating or the Galaxy Police of this timeline were even more severely understaffed than his own. Any queries, however, could wait until they had settled the matter at hand.

"Once the wards are taken care of, do you have any idea as to what we should expect?" he asked the siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She then asked another question, "Meagan, how did she die? Can you tell me that?"
    Another voice speaks up as yet another familiar person swings by.

online image hosting

Alt Dash flies with them now.

“She died defending Jinzi during the invasion.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hmm, of course," Blizzar noted. His Galaxy Police in had enough on their plate with their own Saiyan-Tuffle war. However, it seemed that they were met with much, much more success. Either this version of the war was much more devastating or the Galaxy Police of this timeline were even more severely understaffed than his own. Any queries, however, could wait until they had settled the matter at hand.

"Once the wards are taken care of, do you have any idea as to what we should expect?" he asked the siblings.
    Both shake their heads no.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM