Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    It's a healthy approach. We are buying way too much games nowadays anyway. You pick a system or two and stick with it. I mean, i have 131 games on Steam right now.

131 for fck sakes lol. Half of those i don't even have 1 hour on them.
    It does not help any that many of these games are so deep that the only way to get 100% completion is to play them every day for who knows how long.

Its ok for a high school kid I guess, but I don't have time to 100% games like Yakuza 0 and Monster Hunter World.

I passed on Red Dead because I don't even know when I'd ever get time to 50% it let alone beat it.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 12-19-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    It's a healthy approach. We are buying way too much games nowadays anyway. You pick a system or two and stick with it. I mean, i have 131 games on Steam right now.

131 for fck sakes lol. Half of those i don't even have 1 hour on them.
    I got 363 games on steam. I have games a decade old that I haven't even put play time into.

If it were X-Men Legends III I might actually buy a Switch to play it.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    If it were X-Men Legends III I might actually buy a Switch to play it.
    Oh my god, if they ever make a new X-Men console game, I will freak out. I loved X-Men Legends more than Ultimate Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Oh my god, if they ever make a new X-Men console game, I will freak out. I loved X-Men Legends more than Ultimate Alliance.
    Same. I think the thing with X-Men Legends (particularly 2) over MUA is that they were still challenging games and felt more based in and rewarding toward exploration of the environments. Ultimate Alliance is much more linear in comparison and the game itself goes out of it's way to not be challenging.

What I remember about X-Men Legends 2 is it had an awful glitch that would freeze your game if your inventory was full. I exchanged the game three times thinking I had a bad copy before learning it was a glitch.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    The first X-Men Legends was a masterpiece.It explored many angles(play as an untrained mutant exploring the Xavier school,replaying old X-Men stories, a nice plot using Magneto and anti-mutant groups etc) and it was quite challenging. X-Men Legends 2 was good,but i felt most of the levels were blant and dark. The first Ultimate Alliance had the most colorful environments and a great roster of heroes and villains,but it lacks the difficulty and the charm of the first X-men game.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

I was so hoping for this game.

Unfortunately I only have a PS4, and do not intend to buy a new system.

So this apparently takes from the comics, the mcu, various games and some original ideas

New trailer

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

It still pisses me off that they are evidently giving this game a decent chance with a varied roster and engaging combat mechanics and still felt the need to lock it behind the system whose predecessors had the worst versions. I’ll just have to hope that Marvel will eventually get this thing onto the more popular consoles... or at least give us a damn update about what kind of game Avengers Project is already. I’m getting sick of possibly having my hopes up for a solid Marvel experience on consoles if it’s just gonna be a shitty Destiny/Overwatch clone as many have feared...

Quit complaining or get a Switch.

The game's visuals still look bad but that gameplay looks solid enough

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Quit complaining or get a Switch.
    Until we get MUA3 on other consoles or can have some kind of solid confirmation about what sorts of games Square is working on for Marvel, never. I’m not getting a Switch just for one game.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Cool. It looks like it's shaping up to be a good game so far.

It's also nice to see the X-men back in a big release game again. Can't wait for this to come out.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Until we get MUA3 on other consoles or can have some kind of solid confirmation about what sorts of games Square is working on for Marvel, never. I’m not getting a Switch just for one game.
    Then you won’t be playing this game. Oh well. Welcome to the world of console exclusivity