Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

well she's also stated that she doesn't give out too much info about her upcoming stuff because of advice she got from Hickman.

She doesnt want to talk about it she wants people to read it and come to their own conclusions.

Or that's what I interpreted the statesments as but we shall see.

And if you really think about it. This thread gets the most engagement out of all the DoX titles.

So they hype and promote it in a good way. A little goes a long way.

People always seem to lean towards the negative things of what was said and not said during interviews.

I think we are in good hands and that she will be able to juggle the team.
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-26-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    well she's also stated that she doesn't give out too much info about her upcoming stuff because of advice she got from Hickman.

She doesnt want to talk about it she wants people to read it and come to their own conclusions.

Or that's what I interpreted the statesments as but we shall see.

And if you really think about it. This thread gets the most engagement out of all the DoX titles.

So they hype and promote it in a good way. A little goes a long way.

People always seem to lean towards the negative things of what was said and not said during interviews.

I think we are in good hands and that she will be able to juggle the team.
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It leaves folks ravenous. Or that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It’s not just you. I haven’t been this excited about a title since the GenX relaunch, and this time I know the art won’t suck.
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Damn don’t tell me that lol. I did read some interviews as well and yea, it’s looking a bit bleak for those not named Betsy at the moment. However it is early so yea much like you, I’m hoping for the best. I’m coming fresh off reading Mr and Mrs X and damn that series was so much fun. Guess I was hoping for that Gambit Rogue characterization to continue.
    I think Gambit and Rogue will sound like in MMX here. Don't know how big research Tini did but I am sure for some reason that she read at least their last appearences.

Anybody here read Strikeforce? If so say if it was any good or Not.

Edit.....
    Should of read thread. Already answered. Well now I know. Guess I'm not expecting much from this. Still optimistic to a degree.
    Last edited by FIGHT; 09-26-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

It does make me a little sad, though - if everyone's playing their cards much closer to the vest than in previous relaunches, it means we probably won't get any Wave 2 stuff at all from NYCC, and probably less about Wave 1 than we were hoping for.

Not just you, friend. I'm starving! Especially because we haven't seen the cast in HOX/POX except for En Daddy Nur.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I lowered my expectations for Excalibur after Tini interviews. Except of issue 1, Gambit never was mentioned in solicits again for first 4 issues or in Tini interview`s.
    I fear that he was added to book by editors just to have some star power and Tini wasn`t really interested in him. Cough lame Soule`s Astonishing Couh

Still hoping for best.
    She shared Gambit and Rogue drawings by Rian Gonzalez on IG stories today... but well, now I’m bummed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    It does make me a little sad, though - if everyone's playing their cards much closer to the vest than in previous relaunches, it means we probably won't get any Wave 2 stuff at all from NYCC, and probably less about Wave 1 than we were hoping for.
    We get wave 1 announcement before HOX POX even started so I hope for wave 2 news at NYCC.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm glad she's witholding info...all the various DoX creative teams seem to be doing the same.
    The last thing we need is to have the DoX threads cluttered with pages and pages of negative speculation over something that hasn't even been released.
    Not that that will stop those fans from being negative and jumping to all sorts of wrong conclusions but...at least the writers will know it's not because of anything they said/revealed...or (as seen, already)...not said.
    It's a bit refreshing, actually...like back in the day when we had no internet...and we had no choice but to wait a whole month in anticipation to be surprised.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Not going to lie i have the same reservation about this title. From what I've seen it looks like a stealth Psylocke solo title with some other characters thrown in to get some more sales, i'm happy to be wrong though!

We've seen solicitations mentioning Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, and Apocalypse so I'm not concerned yet. This book has some of the most fun-loving characters so I'm pumped.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We've seen solicitations mentioning Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, and Apocalypse so I'm not concerned yet. This book has some of the most fun-loving characters so I'm pumped.
    Same here.
    I'm actually looking forward to reading Apocalypse's role in this book.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm honestly confused about people that are basically saying this is the Captain Britain show.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey