Page 170 of 281 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 4211

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Yale Stewart has created a comic jl8 with the Justice League in the scholl, in that story we have Clark who is madly in love with Diana. Diana for her part is not aware of it and she sees Clark as her best friend. They are both very close. Clark is always there to help Diana regain control.

I adored when he put together a book ( drew and scripted it) for her with her as a hero. And then he hid it after thinking he couldn't give it to her. A writer would use that to great effect when they grew older for her to find it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I like the fantasy/horror/even scifi idea. I really don't care for those teeny soap opera CW type nonsense.
    Ahhhhhhhh dear.... Imagine a zombie apocalipse like TWD with SMWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be fantastic!

This one I love especially.

Clark always controlling Diana's Amazon temperament. While there has not been much romance between them they have a great friendship and their interactions are really sweet

So adorable jumping rope with the lasso!

"Diana does not have COOTIES!" KKKKKKKKKKKK this had to be canon !!!!!! It's too hilarious !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh dear.... Imagine a zombie apocalipse like TWD with SMWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be fantastic!
    I want someone to do a AU SMWW or JL type story based on this cover's aesthetic.

And there are so many gorgeous SMWW medieval concepts. Imagine a GOT like scenario. Who will bend the knee.

"Diana does not have COOTIES!" KKKKKKKKKKKK this had to be canon !!!!!! It's too hilarious !!!!!!
    I like to imagine Batman as a great friend / protector / advisor and even comic relief for SMWW couple.

I want someone to do a AU SMWW or JL type story based on this cover's aesthetic.

And there are so many gorgeous SMWW medieval concepts. Imagine a GOT like scenario. Who will bend the knee.
    I wonder what house each of them would belong to or even what character most reflects their personality.

Oh this concept would be very sexy

Though I’m still curious as to why they have so many briefcases?! LOL

Clark always controlling Diana's Amazon temperament. While there has not been much romance between them they have a great friendship and their interactions are really sweet

they complement each other so naturally, it's perfect! The perfect balance between man and woman!

I wonder what house each of them would belong to or even what character most reflects their personality.
    I never read the books but going by TV...
    Diana is fierce, brave, and loyal, commands respect and needs no man's leave to do anything, bred to lead. I'd imagine a Lyanna Mormont type. Kal is a Jon Snow/Rob Stark type. Brave, kind, conscientious, thrust into power by fate and destiny and leads by example.

I like to imagine Batman as a great friend / protector / advisor and even comic relief for SMWW couple.
    Bruce is imo a necessary support to SMWW. In many stories Clark and Diana are paired romantically, Bruce is all that you describe and their love for him is manifested in asking him to be their first born's godfather as in KC and Distant Fires had them name their son after him. New 52 Bruce was a Kal/Di shipper. And We need a story showing Bruce mentoring SMWW progeny one day.

I never read the books but going by TV...
    Diana is fierce, brave, and loyal, commands respect and needs no man's leave to do anything, bred to lead. I'd imagine a Lyanna Mormont type. Kal is a Jon Snow/Rob Stark type. Brave, kind, conscientious, thrust into power by fate and destiny and leads by example.
    Lyanna is perfect for Diana! And Jon.... well he is awesome too. And Ghost reminds me so much new 52 Krypto!!!!!

Bruce is imo a necessary support to SMWW. In many stories Clark and Diana are paired romantically, Bruce is all that you describe and their love for him is manifested in asking him to be their first born's godfather as in KC and Distant Fires had them name their son after him. New 52 Bruce was a Kal/Di shipper. And We need a story showing Bruce mentoring SMWW progeny one day.
    That's how a Trinity's book should be, that's how a Trinity's book would work... Clark and Diana as a couple and Bruce as the balance, the support.