Page 243 of 590 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 8841

Kinda makes you think what Hugh Jackman had to do for this role. Especially with the speculation and rumors. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. But this role gave him everything so doubt he’ll ever say anything.

This thread is trash now.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    This thread is trash now.
    ??????????????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Kinda makes you think what Hugh Jackman had to do for this role. Especially with the speculation and rumors. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. But this role gave him everything so doubt he’ll ever say anything.
    Hugh Jackman was too old. Wasn't he in his 20's when he got this role? Yeah, def too old to be targeted.

??????????????
    I think he means we need to wait for more proof before assuming that the grown adult man who throws "boy pool parties" is truly guilty of harassing teenage boys.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Wow why even think that

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    ??????????????
    It is not normal that people seems to be happy here about possible sexual abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Hugh Jackman was too old. Wasn't he in his 20's when he got this role? Yeah, def too old to be targeted.

I think he means we need to wait for more proof before assuming that the grown adult man who throws "boy pool parties" is truly guilty of harassing teenage boys.
    Jackman would've been 31-32.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 11-08-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It is not normal that people seems to be happy here about possible sexual abuse.
    Your post could've been interpreted in many different ways.

But I agree, It's sad that people are kind of happy about sexual abuse because Singer didn't make good X-Men movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Your post could've been interpreted in many different ways.

But I agree, It's sad that people are kind of happy about sexual abuse because Singer didn't make good X-Men movies.
    Sorry, I should write more clearly. It is exactly what I meant.

BANNED

Hugh Jackman was cast by Lauren Shuler Donner.

With all the Hollywood stuff coming up. And the shadiness of producers and directors. It’s not too far fetched. Just saying.

With all the Hollywood stuff coming up. And the shadiness of producers and directors. It’s not too far fetched. Just saying.
    That's not the point. The problem is for some reason some people here want these accusations to be true. They aren't thinking about the kid who would be traumatized for life.

The greater problem is the people who want to turn a blind eye to such things and just luxuriate in their entertaining fantasies, inconvenient truths be damned.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Are you guys serious? You think people are happy over abuse? You guys actually think we want these things to be true?

To me, that sounds, like you guys are more upset with people being glad Singer is finally getting called out than you are about the fact that Singer has been getting away with this behavior since the 90's. Go google Apt Pupil and Brad Renfro...

People are happy abusers are being punished finally! I can't roll my eyes hard enough at defending Singer by claiming people want teen boys to be harassed just cause his movies are hated.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The greater problem is the people who want to turn a blind eye to such things and just luxuriate in their entertaining fantasies, inconvenient truths be damned.
    No, it isn't. Nobody is living in the fantasy world here. Yes, Hollywood is a shit place where these kinds of things happen regularly. But there is a difference between "If this is true, I hope it comes out and Singer gets the punishment he deserves" and "I hope Singer turns out to be a sexual abuser. It would make me happy."