Page 35 of 138 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    That cooking theory was the best theory ever! From what I've seen of Super it was really uneven (especially the animation) in my opinion but Vegeta had some great moments and that final fight between Jiren and Goku was amazing!!!!! And yeah Ultimate Wolverine would feel like at home with the Saiyans lol.

spoilers:
    It really looks like Kitty, so maybe she knows that Logan is going undercover.
    end of spoilers
    Someday, Akira Yoshida would green light our anime ,

The animation improved after a while and i think that many of the downtime episodes were great, especially with some supporting characthers like Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan, but yeah i really did like what they did with Vegeta nad that last battle between Gokun and Jiren was amazing.

spoilers:
    Well she the first x-related characther that Soule mentioned to be involve in a previous interview and with the focus on her during the Hunt makes sense for her to be this involved
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Someday, Akira Yoshida would green light our anime ,

The animation improved after a while and i think that many of the downtime episodes were great, especially with some supporting characthers like Piccolo, Krillin and Gohan, but yeah i really did like what they did with Vegeta nad that last battle between Gokun and Jiren was amazing.

spoilers:
    Well she the first x-related characther that Soule mentioned to be involve in a previous interview and with the focus on her during the Hunt makes sense for her to be this involved
    end of spoilers
    That anime needs to see the light of day

Gohan really got the short end of the stick at first especially during the Frieza movie but yeah he got better fortunately. Piccolo was always one of my favourite character in the serie so it's always a good news when they put some focus on him.

spoilers:
    Yeah and she was the first person Logan called during Death of Wolverine after he disappeared for a while, and the only team-up during this mini. Or maybe that's the big reveal, she's the X-Traitor teased during Adamantium Agenda lol.
    end of spoilers

That anime needs to see the light of day

Gohan really got the short end of the stick at first especially during the Frieza movie but yeah he got better fortunately. Piccolo was always one of my favourite character in the serie so it's always a good news when they put some focus on him.

spoilers:
    Yeah and she was the first person Logan called during Death of Wolverine after he disappeared for a while, and the only team-up during this mini. Or maybe that's the big reveal, she's the X-Traitor teased during Adamantium Agenda lol.
    end of spoilers
    I'm counting the days until it does!!!

He did, but his character arc actually makes sense considering his personality, so i didn't mind, Piccolo was great he is also one of my favorites too.

spoilers:
    Yeah and the Ogun trolled him hard . Lol i think that most people in this forum would cheer after such revelation
    end of spoilers

I'm counting the days until it does!!!

He did, but his character arc actually makes sense considering his personality, so i didn't mind, Piccolo was great he is also one of my favorites too.

spoilers:
    Yeah and the Ogun trolled him hard Lol i think that most people in this forum would cheer after such revelation
    end of spoilers
    Yeah you're right it did make sense but damn poor Gohan lol. Piccolo FTW, I could see him and Logan hanging out, but first we need a new costume for Logan:

Now that's he's pal with Goku he can borrow Goku's Flying Nimbus for a bit lol:

spoilers:
    Ogun a.k.a the master troll But yeah I'm sure some people on this board would be happy about this revelation especially after what happened during the X-Men Gold serie.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hush; 09-15-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Yeah you're right it did make sense but damn poor Gohan lol. Piccolo FTW, I could see him and Logan hanging out, but first we need a new costume for Logan:

spoilers:
    Ogun a.k.a the master troll But yeah I'm sure some people on this board would be happy about this revelation especially after what happened during the X-Men Gold serie.
    end of spoilers
    Well, Piccolo and Logan are the best babysitters/uncles in the DB and Marvel Universe respectively , of course they would get along.

And lol to that shirt, for a moment i thougth that it was Mr Satan with claws, pretty adorable too
    Last edited by TheCape; 09-15-2018 at 03:46 PM.

BANNED

Well of course, Piccolo and Logan are the best babysitters/uncles in the Marvel Universe, of course they wouls get along.

And lol to that shirt, for a moment i thougth that it was Mr Satan with claws, pretty adorable too
    Don't forget to mention Mr Satan's adorable daughter Videl , on that pic ....Logan and Piccolo were both at the same time regarded as a gruff loner but they were the best babysitters especially for Gohan and Kitty ....This reminds of this ............

6566203-main-qimg-3f736cf0e569c9319aaafe7ef9515aef-c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Don't forget to mention Mr Satan's adorable daughter Videl , on that pic ....Logan and Piccolo were both at the same time regarded as a gruff loner but they were the best babysitters especially for Gohan and Kitty ....This reminds of this ............

6566203-main-qimg-3f736cf0e569c9319aaafe7ef9515aef-c.jpg
    Lol, to that scene, you also had give Logan credit for taking the time to write in japanese for his girl in the other side of the wolrd

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Does anybody know when Episode 3 of Wolverine: the long night is gonna be released

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Does anybody know when Episode 3 of Wolverine: the long night is gonna be released
    Nothing much said about whether each episode is monthly or not but there are total ten episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Well when the Long Night was released on Stitcher, it was 2 episodes per week so with any luck we should get episodes 3 and 4 next week

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I love it! Logan and Goku are just two of those unique characters that mash-up perfectly.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Can’t wait to get my hands on return of Wolverine 1 on Wednesday. First physical copy of a comic I’ll be buying in over a year. I really want to see the explanation of how Infinity Wolverine and pos t credit Wolverine was so different from hunt for Wolverine Wolverine. Also like that they’re bringing a little of the amnesia element back if only for this series.

..... That novel sounds really interesting thougth, i always wanted into more Scifi, but i never could, do you remember the name?.
    To be honest, it is something I would not recommend any more today, so do not bother with it. The idea of mutants was very intriguing for me back then, and the overall idea was interesting, but it did not live up to my expectations! That's why I lost interest and dropped it .
    I was happy as I was introduced to Wolverine years later, because the idea of mutants is still very interesting for me!

I am really enjoying the brainstorming and the conversations on this appreciation thread! Thank you guys! It was great way to pass the frustrating waiting time. Looking forward to more conversations!
    We created some amazing theories! Of course the cooking theory is the best one!! So can't wait to see if Mr. Soule's story will be able to surpass them!

By the way Marvel put a trailer for Return of Wolverine with lot of unseen art (especially of the new costume) so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxSgV--Lsag

spoilers:
    It really looks like it's a simulation of some sort or somekind of journey with Logan reliving some of his memories in order to remember who he is and making his way back to the land of the living. At the end of the trailer, it also looks like Logan while wearing this Soteira's outift is freeing a smiling Wolverine from prison, maybe showing Logan fully taking control of his body once more and going undercover.
    end of spoilers

Thank you for the link!
    This has some amazing additional art in it!!
    And yes, this seems likely! I am really curious how this will turn out. Can't wait!

Some nice art:

source:
    https://twitter.com/DarickR/status/1041153653111832576
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-16-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    To be honest, it is something I would not recommend any more today, so do not bother with it. The idea of mutants was very intriguing for me back then, and the overall idea was interesting, but it did not live up to my expectations! That's why I lost interest and dropped it .
    I was happy as I was introduced to Wolverine years later, because the idea of mutants is still very interesting for me!

I am really enjoying the brainstorming and the conversations on this appreciation thread! Thank you guys! It was great way to pass the frustrating waiting time. Looking forward to more conversations!
    We created some amazing theories! Of course the cooking theory is the best one!! So can't wait to see if Mr. Soule's story will be able to surpass them!

Thank you for the link!
    This has some amazing additional art in it!!
    And yes, this seems likely! I am really curious how this will turn out. Can't wait!

Some nice art:

source:
    https://twitter.com/DarickR/status/1041153653111832576
    Ah well, thanks anyway.

I don't think that Soule can top our cooking theory but he is welcome to try . I also really enjoyed our conversations about, one of my favorite summers without a doubt.

Thanks for the artwork too, funny enougth it does remind me to how Logan looked in the "Brotherhood" storyarc.

Thanks for the artwork too, funny enougth it does remind me to how Logan looked in the "Brotherhood" storyarc.
    I think he is indeed the artist of Rucka's brotherhood arc.
    Edit: yep, I am right!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-16-2018 at 11:52 AM.