Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Before the weekend's over, hell, maybe before it even starts, either Brady, Belichick, the Pats or all three will issue a press release saying the story is fake news.
    It was fake. Someone cat fished Rob Borges and said he was Brady’s agent Don Yee. Kirk and Callehan read the text thread on air. Borges is already suspended and his career is likely over since he’s been in trouble for plagerizing before. Borges is a scumbag anyways. Bledsoe used to be his only source and he’s hated Belichick ever since he traded him. Also there was that time he tried to punch a cripple at a boxing event. Guy is a grade A scumbag. He got worked here, couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy though.

Don’t know why anyone would believe this anyways. Brady’s notorious for taking pay cuts and his wife is richer than him. He’ll never need the money.

Everyone really wants to piss the Patriots off again, don't they?

Every time it happens, they curb stomp the league.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Everyone really wants to piss the Patriots off again, don't they?

Every time it happens, they curb stomp the league.
    I don't think Borges has ever stopped wanting to piss them off. I wouldn't be surprised if when he dropped this story he had a freudian slip and called it a white whale before correcting himself.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jerry Jones is miserable and it's hilarious

The good news for Jones is his beautiful AT&T Stadium will play host to the NFL Draft this spring. The bad news for him is that when the Eagles are on the clock with the 32nd pick, they'll be introduced as Super Bowl champions.
    HA! Delightful!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Will Washington win a Superbowl before Dallas does? They're the only other NFC East team that hasn't within the last 10 years now.

Extraordinary Member

I'm just going to say this, Jones is a crappy owner. He lucked into the Walker trade and Johnson was the brains behind that team. He had the most stacked roster in the 90's and they achieved far less than they should have because Jones meddled and got rid of Johnson and his franchise has been crap ever since.

He gets credit for the first 6 years of his tenure when the last 20 has been disastrous despite having some talent.

Apparently Eagles OC Frank Reich is the Colt's new lead target, honestly after what the Eagles did in the NFC Championship and Superbowl with Foles I'm surprised he's not a hotter commodity

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Apparently Eagles OC Frank Reich is the Colt's new lead target, honestly after what the Eagles did in the NFC Championship and Superbowl with Foles I'm surprised he's not a hotter commodity
    Maybe because Reich is seen, correctly or not, as an OC in name only since Doug Pederson calls the plays on game day. That’s just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    That the guy who used to be backup (and successor to IIRC) for Jim Kelly?

According to Bleacher Report, it’s official, the Colts hired Frank Reich as their new head coach.

According to Bleacher Report, it’s official, the Colts hired Frank Reich as their new head coach.
    Is that with ink on the contract or are the Colts just announcing things ahead of time again?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If I'm Reich I try and bring in Foles since you really don't know the health of Luck yet long term. And before people chime in , well Luck is supposed to be healthy and they have Bissett , well I'm sure Reich would rather have a guy who won through playoffs and Super Bowl than a guy who had a losing record in regular season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If I'm Reich I try and bring in Foles since you really don't know the health of Luck yet long term. And before people chime in , well Luck is supposed to be healthy and they have Bissett , well I'm sure Reich would rather have a guy who won through playoffs and Super Bowl than a guy who had a losing record in regular season.
    A logical strategy, but I don’t think the Eagles will let Foles walk since it’s been reported Carson Wentz won’t be fully ready for action following his knee surgery until August.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A logical strategy, but I don’t think the Eagles will let Foles walk since it’s been reported Carson Wentz won’t be fully ready for action following his knee surgery until August.
    Yeah its what the Eagles demand for Foles and whether they decide to risk it. Of course the Colts can't walk into the 2018 season at QB thinking well Bissett is the answer since he really didn't set the world on fire. So maybe drafting a QB in the 2nd round is the way to go.

Also you have to be irked if your the Colts , had they had a coach in place and Ballard's history with Kansas City ....is he possibly pushing for an Alex Smith ? Because Smith can show he can win games. Plus he he's steady and the fact that Cleveland came close with a 2nd round pick , maybe the Colts get him for a 2nd/3rd for him ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah its what the Eagles demand for Foles and whether they decide to risk it. Of course the Colts can't walk into the 2018 season at QB thinking well Bissett is the answer since he really didn't set the world on fire. So maybe drafting a QB in the 2nd round is the way to go.

Also you have to be irked if your the Colts , had they had a coach in place and Ballard's history with Kansas City ....is he possibly pushing for an Alex Smith ? Because Smith can show he can win games. Plus he he's steady and the fact that Cleveland came close with a 2nd round pick , maybe the Colts get him for a 2nd/3rd for him ?
    Yeah, I think Jacoby Brissett's ceiling may be a good backup - not a potential starter like Garoppolo was.