Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

With Carol Danvers getting her own movie and getting revamped I've heard a lot of people compare her with Green Lantern, specifically Hal Jordan.

But it got me thinking what about Carol Ferris? In both Star Sapphires and Ms Marvels first iterations they were very similar.

Besides with her connection with GL her first name is Carol. She has a very similar personality and history. A hard nose career woman who works on a air force/space station base and gets powers from an alien race that changes her into another persona where she has powers and doesn't remember what she did when she reverts back.

Sounds eerily like the original Star Saphire to me.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    With Carol Danvers getting her own movie and getting revamped I've heard a lot of people compare her with Green Lantern, specifically Hal Jordan.

But it got me thinking what about Carol Ferris? In both Star Sapphires and Ms Marvels first iterations they were very similar.

Besides with her connection with GL her first name is Carol. She has a very similar personality and history. A hard nose career woman who works on a air force/space station base and gets powers from an alien race that changes her into another persona where she has powers and doesn't remember what she did when she reverts back.

I wouldn't say it stops there, since both women have issues with repressing their emotions and trying to please difficult father figures, and both Star Sapphire and Carol as Ms. Marvel have a thing for thigh high boots .

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

Wow, I never thought of that! How true!