Page 99 of 183 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2744

On a much more humorous note, Vash The Stampede VS Hero Killer Stain.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Tracer from Overwatch in this scene:
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Laurie Strode (Halloween 2018) with a rifle vs Laurie Strode (Rob Zombie's Halloween)

Because RZ's Laurie was an obnoxious, ungrateful and unsympathetic brat who treated the people who loved her and tried to help her like garbage.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

any Comic Book Peak Human vs any Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls (latter are (somewhat) CBPH IRL)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The Batman Who Laughs with a year of prep vs Injustice Regime Superman.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The Batman Who Laughs with a year of prep vs Injustice Regime Superman.
    how about Emperor Joker vs Regime Superman or Dr Manhattan vs Regime Superman?

Diavolo (JOJO Part 5) VS Injustice Harley Quinn without nanites.

King Crimson don't play around!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Female Natale Portman Thor dimension jumps to Star Wars to revenge Padame and pounds Darth Vader into his own helmet.

Magellan VS Kotaro Shimura (MHA)

Let me just say this: Kotaro was a whiny monster who got what he deserved.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

People don't give Dolores Umbridge enough credit. There are definitely some characters she could curb stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    People don't give Dolores Umbridge enough credit. There are definitely some characters she could curb stomp.
    Dolores VS Kotaro Shimura!
    Go Dolores. Unleash Hell.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    *throws in berseker mode Meliodas to wipe them both out*

Dolores gets nothing!

Astonishing Member

Magnus the Red vs Regime Superman

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Honestly, considering what kind of stats half-trained teenagers who don't have statboosting powers can get, then Kotoro may still be able to destroy her, depending on what his own Quirk might be.

Also, as a serial child abuser who cheerfully became a magical Nazi collaborater, she's still probably worse than Kotaro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, considering what kind of stats half-trained teenagers who don't have statboosting powers can get, then Kotoro may still be able to destroy her, depending on what his own Quirk might be.

Also, as a serial child abuser who cheerfully became a magical Nazi collaborater, she's still probably worse than Kotaro.
    Those teenagers still have some form of training, while this guy is a salaryman who hates heroes, so I doubt he's done any form of training.

Anyways, I'd say Shimura Kotaro vs. Golden-Age Superman (AKA the Superman who, when he heard of a wife beater, went over to the guy's house and beat the **** out of him).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis