Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I must admit I feel quite fortunate that my favorite character is in the flagship book.

Seems many popular characters are missing. However, this is also what some readers wanted- more focused books with smaller casts. Can't please everyone.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

No, we wanted characters not to be spread out over multiple ongoings at the same time.

So far they only went halfway as 2 of the Solo Characters are also on the few Team Books we did get.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, im pretty sure that the X-characters that arent in any book are in a coma thanks to the terrigen mist.
    Or they're just not being featured is all.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 07-15-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    No, we wanted characters not to be spread out over multiple ongoings at the same time.

So far they only went halfway as 2 of the Solo Characters are also on the few Team Books we did get.

Or they're just not being featured is all.
    There probably (hopefully?) will be some more unannounced books featuring other characters.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I'm just waiting for an announcement regarding 616 Cyclops (who I REALLY doubt stays dead ... Marvel is just keeping it quiet for now).

Things I would accept:

– An X-Force book led by Cyclops and Cable
    – Cyclops joining Magneto's X-Men in a non-leadership role
    – An X-Factor book with Cyclops forming a new team with Maria Hill as government liaison (a la Val Cooper, but more Cobie Smulderific).
    – Or, ideally, a "Summers Bros. Pizza Co." book, featuring Scott working the register, Nathan on delivery duty ("Bodyslide by one, plus four Meat-Lovers!"), Rachel bussing tables with her TK ... and inverted Alex in the kitchen, spitting in the sauce whenever "flatscans" come in. I'm dead-serious, by the way ... I would read the heck out of this book and buy extra copies to share with people.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

We are this far into the thread and no one has answered with 'the readers' for the biggest losers column? We are slipping in here, I tell ya.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    We are this far into the thread and no one has answered with 'the readers' for the biggest losers column? We are slipping in here, I tell ya.
    Apologies.

On subject, Rogue i think is doing well, her role and status in Uncanny Avenger is welcome. Sunspot too, although i would presume he's bring in a few more friends to his team.

On the X-men books, the cast of Ex-X-men is fine but I would have liked to see Rachel, along side Jeen.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, Rachel lost out hard because Tean exists.

The problem is that we still the same big names again... even though the new teams are refreshing (Except the O5)...

The problem is when someone has a favorite character that is not that big as Wolvie or Storm and we are scare they will be deleted forever...

I think that is something that happened to Shogo Lee, that baby had a really short life in comics, pretty sure we won't see him again

If it already stressful do not know anything about Jubilee or Rachel, and with all this rights fight between Disney and Fox about the mutants is really depressing...

At last Storm is still here and look like as a leader role... I was really tired that Marvel keep making her someone girlfriend as her identification... I only hope they don't re-marry her with Black Panther... marry him was the worst they could do to the character!!!

Extraordinary Member

I'd love to see Bishop in a well-written team book.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Since he's pretty hard to redeem after "Messiah CompleX" (and I'm still not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one), I think I could get behind Bishop becoming the X-Men's new Magneto figure and leading a new Brotherhood--the guy who's out to prevent his own future "by any means necessary." If there are any of those time-hopping mutants left over from "Battle of the Atom," I could see them gravitating to his cause.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    Since he's pretty hard to redeem after "Messiah CompleX" (and I'm still not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one), I think I could get behind Bishop becoming the X-Men's new Magneto figure and leading a new Brotherhood--the guy who's out to prevent his own future "by any means necessary." If there are any of those time-hopping mutants left over from "Battle of the Atom," I could see them gravitating to his cause.
    That could work as a story, if written correctly.

Sadly, I don't think anyone is really interested in writing Bishop as a unquestionably heroic, or as a morally complex character.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Sunspot gets better of, as he will be the leading a team of Avengers after SW.
    At the cost of his blackness soooo winning???

Extraordinary Member

I will say it.....Bishop stays losing.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I'm looking at it from a couple of angles. I think the biggest losers will be most mutants that do not have a long or established history with any X-team. They may find themselves in Limbo for a few years,if they are lucky.While the X-men close ranks and have a smaller line focusing on specific characters.The X-men lose 3 popular heroines in Rogue, who for some reason seems to be strictly a Avenger now. Kitty Pryde now with GOTG. I'm not sure if Dazzler is confirmed to be a regular in A-Force post SW, but have not heard any plans for her in a X-book yet. The question i have concerning Kitty and Rogue is will they be featured in any upcoming Marvel merchandise as prominent members of their new homes? If so they winning like Charlie Sheen, if not that is a double slap in the face to the X-fans that consider them their favorite characters.Same with Beast will we see him marketed more now that he is appearing in the Inhuman book.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I am hoping he shows up in Uncanny, or he joins up with Cyclops and the other missing mutants.