Page 122 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I! Am! Getting! This!

It's pretty awesome. I pre-ordered the Iron Man pop for the movie too. With the stand and repulsor canon

It's pretty awesome. I pre-ordered the Iron Man pop for the movie too. With the stand and repulsor canon
    I just got the Marvel Now Iron Man today and got the Marvel Legends Civil War Mark 46 yesterday. I'll go ahead and pre-order the Infinity War armor tonight.

I usually try to control myself when it comes to figures and stuff. Funko pops I have no self control. I have so many Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, and Wolverine pops. Plus a whole bunch more. Action figures I'm a little more conservative.. only a handful of Marvel Legends figures.

I usually try to control myself when it comes to figures and stuff. Funko pops I have no self control. I have so many Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, and Wolverine pops. Plus a whole bunch more. Action figures I'm a little more conservative.. only a handful of Marvel Legends figures.
    I only hold out for good figures. Before, Marvel used to have some crappy figures. I wouldn't touch 'em and haven't bought any o ftheir stuff in over 10 years. But the Legends and Select series have stepped it up.

I'm just getting the BP, Iron Man and Cap figures for now.

That is beautiful. I must have it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I only hold out for good figures. Before, Marvel used to have some crappy figures. I wouldn't touch 'em and haven't bought any o ftheir stuff in over 10 years. But the Legends and Select series have stepped it up.

I'm just getting the BP, Iron Man and Cap figures for now.
    Yeah. I have to be more picky as well. I don't have much room left lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. I have to be more picky as well. I don't have much room left lol.
    Oh I have no room. Most of my stuff is still boxed up in storage until I can find somewhere to put everything.

Whenever I see awesome figures like that, I think, "Man, if I could, I'd get tons of figures." I'd get the whole dang Marvel Legends IW line-up, lol.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Anyone here anything about who's going to be the artist on Iron Man yet?! I'm losing patients lol.

That'll probably be announced in the next few days along with the new creative teams for Deadpool and Miles Morales.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That'll probably be announced in the next few days along with the new creative teams for Deadpool and Miles Morales.
    If I get announcements for Deadpool and Iron Man in the same day... whoa man.. watch out.

I have a real strong feeling we're going to get Slott/Immonen on Invincible Iron Man. I have the exact opposite feeling for Deadpool. I have absolutely NO idea who'll be writing and drawing next.

Whew! This baby ain't cheap either - $407.00!

Here are some of the specs:

About This Sixth Scale Figure
    A new threat has emerged from the cosmos and it's become too heavy for one hero to handle! The Avengers must join forces to protect the world and to stop the ruthless warlord and his formidable allies from destroying the universe! Together with other significant superheroes, Iron Man will fight against their ultimate villain - Thanos!

With the release of the highly anticipated Avengers: Infinity War, Sideshow, and Hot Toys are ecstatic to officially introduce the sixth scale Iron Man collectible figure with advanced technology that Tony Stark has created!

With remarkable movie-accuracy, the sixth scale figure is expertly crafted based on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War, featuring an interchangeable helmeted head sculpt with metallic red, gold and silver colored armor painting and a newly painted head sculpt with striking likenesses, LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a variety of Iron Man’s latest weapons including interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannon, interchangeable arm cannon, interchangeable Nano Boosters and specially designed figure stand with movie logo.
    Start your Avengers: Infinity War collection with this magnificent 1/6th scale Iron Man collectible figure today!

License: Marvel

Type: Sixth Scale Figure

Manufacturer: Hot Toys

Artists: Kojun (Head Sculpt)

JC. Hong (Head Paint and Art Direction)

E-Lee (Head Paint)

Lok Ho (Armor Paint)

What's in the Box?

The Iron Man (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
    An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War
    One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
    Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
    One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
    Approximately 32 cm tall
    Over 30 points of articulation
    Contains diecast material
    Special features on armor:
    Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
    21 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
    One (1) pair of articulated air flaps at back of the armor
    One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal the interior mechanical design
    Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
    - One (1) pair of battle hands with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
    Articulation on waist armor which allows flexible movement
    Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
    Weapons:
    One (1) interchangeable LED light-up Nano Repulsor Cannoned right arm (white light, battery operated)
    One (1) interchangeable cannoned left arm
    One (1) interchangeable Nano Boosters

I'm going to have to sucker...err, I mean convince someone to buy this for me.