Default All three Wonder Woman films(live action and Animated)

So far all three of them have received great reviews. What do you hope is next for Diana?

That the upcoming movie does well both critically and financially and we get more animated movies more often.

I wonder what storyline should they do next?

Hopes:

1) That WW 1984 is good.
    2) That we get another animated WW movie, and that it doesn't follow the current movie continuity and is independent. At this point, I don't feel the need to continue the movies' canon.
    3) Assuming 1), we get a third Gal Gadot WW movie and one decent JL film. I'd probably want a third Gal Gadot film even if WW 1984 was no good, but the hype would be far less.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

I want WW1984 to make even more money than the first one not just because that would guarantee a third Wonder Woman film to be greenlit, but because maybe that third film will be given a bigger budget. This because I want the third film to have Circe as the villain and to have a grandly mith-centric plot that gives audiences arresting visuals ala Aquaman: I want to see Circe unleash hordes of mythological creatures against the world and/orDiana: harpies, minotaurs, the Lamia, ....man, imagine the possibilities! I want the Olympians to somehow be involved. Maybe they can adapt George Perez's classic "The Challenge of the Gods" storyline and have Circe be the main antagonist. I want the trilogy to end with a bigger palette and an amazingly epic scope.

I mean so far what we are getting and the early screenings it sounds it will be great. Patty did say the next movie will be in the modern-day. So far rumor has it an amazon movie or series might be in the work.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    I want WW1984 to make even more money than the first one not just because that would guarantee a third Wonder Woman film to be greenlit, but because maybe that third film will be given a bigger budget. This because I want the third film to have Circe as the villain and to have a grandly mith-centric plot that gives audiences arresting visuals ala Aquaman: I want to see Circe unleash hordes of mythological creatures against the world and/orDiana: harpies, minotaurs, the Lamia, ....man, imagine the possibilities! I want the Olympians to somehow be involved. Maybe they can adapt George Perez's classic "The Challenge of the Gods" storyline and have Circe be the main antagonist. I want the trilogy to end with a bigger palette and an amazingly epic scope.
    I love this idea! Get someone like Eva Green as Circe and I'm sold!

Incredible Member

Circe definitely seems like the best option for a third film...

But I hope Cheetah is still around....

I hope we get an animated series. Since Aquaman is getting one. I hope Diana is next.

Does Superhero Girls count as a WW series?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Does Superhero Girls count as a WW series?
    I think so since she is the leader. I wonder if we could actually get a Wonder Woman animated series.