Page 733 of 827 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743783 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 12392

Didn’t Crisis establish that DCEU Flash and Arrowverse Flash have the same speedforce? Wouldn’t he end up losing his speed too?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Didn’t Crisis establish that DCEU Flash and Arrowverse Flash have the same speedforce? Wouldn’t he end up losing his speed too?
    It's hard to say when we barely see DCEU Flash. Barry might come up with his own Speed Force in time for it to not be a problem.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't address Jesse's perceived death with Wally.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Not like he had a choice this time.
    Seriously. The choice between the death of the Speed Force and the end of everything is kind of a no-brainer.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Also,who could've known that?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    The speed force will be fixed and broken again atleast 3 more times before we see that DCEU flash movie

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Also,who could've known that?
    I'm not sure if Ollie even knew. If he did, he probably would have warned Barry.

Astonishing Member

If you can build your own speed force so easily, Boeing and Airbus would be out of business in the Arrowverse. I think it is a silly plot line. However, I thought the speed force was ridiculous since it was introduced in the comics. What about the Burp Force?

Also, learn out to fight guys. Stop announcing yourselves to give a normal speed opponent the time to do something. Joe - if there is no reason to think the opponent is invulnerable, just shoot the person who is threatening to kill everyone. It is justified. No stupid games to get the magic goo as an injection.

In a tragic accident, Barry invents the Gourmet Force and is trapped in the Food Channel Universe.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I really liked Wally's depiction here. Pretty consistent with how he always had more of a spiritual connection to the Speed Force than Barry, though it was more intuitive in the comics than articulated.

Was a little frustrated that Wally got taken out of the fight--just once, can Wally be the guy who saves the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    In a tragic accident, Barry invents the Gourmet Force and is trapped in the Food Channel Universe.
    Bob Ross would call that a happy accident.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Was a little frustrated that Wally got taken out of the fight--just once, can Wally be the guy who saves the day?
    When he gets his own show, sure.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    LOL. I get it, I really do. And some of my frustration for comics probably carries over into the show unfairly. But I do feel like Caitlyn and Cisco have had some big moments in fight scenes.

Anyway, it didn't ruin the show for me, I just found it annoying. Like I said, I really enjoyed Wally's depiction this time around, and I'd love to see him back as a regular.

I really liked Wally's depiction here. Pretty consistent with how he always had more of a spiritual connection to the Speed Force than Barry, though it was more intuitive in the comics than articulated.
    The whole mentorship angle was totally Max Mercury.
    Especially when they made it a point of how much he's grown since season 4, where he was only really around to get taken out so Barry could deal with stuff.
    I don't think that's an excuse. They didn't have to write in Wally getting incapacitated after showcasing he has all these cool new abilities and it's not like Barry did much anyways.

LOL. I get it, I really do. And some of my frustration for comics probably carries over into the show unfairly. But I do feel like Caitlyn and Cisco have had some big moments in fight scenes.

Anyway, it didn't ruin the show for me, I just found it annoying. Like I said, I really enjoyed Wally's depiction this time around, and I'd love to see him back as a regular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think that's an excuse. They didn't have to write in Wally getting incapacitated after showcasing he has all these cool new abilities and it's not like Barry did much anyways.
    I don't know what to say. The Martian Manhunter always seems to play sidekick to Kara on Supergirl, despite his formidable abilities. Ollie seemed to be the one to constantly save the day on Arrow, even though his squad had members with actual superpowers. When you have you're own show (character and actor), it's not always fair to the others who appear

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The whole mentorship angle was totally Max Mercury.
    I was kind of wondering if Wally is the new "Zen Master of Speed".

I don't know what to say. The Martian Manhunter always seems to play sidekick to Kara on Supergirl, despite his formidable abilities. Ollie seemed to be the one to constantly save the day on Arrow, even though his squad had members with actual superpowers. When you have you're own show (character and actor), it's not always fair to the others who appear
    Not to mention Superman.

It's not that I don't acknowledge it, I just also acknowledge it as a writing issue. Not that I want to see the main character need to get saved or bailed out on a constant basis, but I'd rather other heroes get treated well too.