Page 327 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

NJPW New Beginning: spoilers:
    Jay White actually did it, he's the new IWGP HW Champion! Gedo you cocky magnificent b*****d you. "Hey people crapped all over me for pushing Okada too early and putting him over Tana, yet I was right in the end. So why shouldn't I try it with Switchblade now?"

This makes so much sense though. Jay has gotten the better of Okada repeatedly. So what better way to prove that "The Rainmaker" is truly back than finally vanquishing Switchblade in the biggest way possible?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Lana and Rusev have been cut from Total Divas because focus groups arranged by the E! Network didn't like them on the show

https://insidepulse.com/2019/02/11/w...dont-like-them

Could it be a disconnect between Lana and Rusev slowly losing their accents on Smackdown! Live, while they never had accents at all on Total Divas?

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Interesting and cool little factoid that I found. If Becky Lynch main events Wrestlemania, she will be the first non-American/non-Canadian to main event a Wrestlemania since Andre the Giant in the year Becky was born. 32 years ago.

Also please don't have her walk into an obvious trap tonight. I mean it's WWE and they constant make the babyfaces look like gullible idiots, but it's still not a good idea.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Eh, Becky can survive an ass-beating or two. Nia and Tamina should leave her laying tonight, IMO. Or maybe the Riott Squad since Ruby's facing Ronda on Sunday. Either way, someone should kick her ass tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Interesting and cool little factoid that I found. If Becky Lynch main events Wrestlemania, she will be the first non-American/non-Canadian to main event a Wrestlemania since Andre the Giant in the year Becky was born. 32 years ago.

Also please don't have her walk into an obvious trap tonight. I mean it's WWE and they constant make the babyfaces look like gullible idiots, but it's still not a good idea.
    Becky won round one against Steph. And its fine if she wins round 2, but at some point Becky is going to come up short. If not this week then next, or the week after that.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

https://twitter.com/prowrestling/sta...99579496304643

I'll all for wrestlers getting paid well, but if this is true, then YIKES.

Ultimate Member

It's not about her getting her ass kicked, that's fine. But given her character is depicted as being paranoid of the McMahon's already, and they have like 20+ years of pulling crap like this, her walking into an obvious set up would make her look like a gigantic idiot and that's not a good look for your most over babyface going into Mania.

Also it's debatable whether she "won" against Steph last week anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    https://twitter.com/prowrestling/sta...99579496304643

I'll all for wrestlers getting paid well, but if this is true, then YIKES.
    All I can say is AEW better get one hell of a tv deal.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

It's totally Becky's character to know she's walking into a trap and also not give a shit because she's going to kick their asses anyway.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

we open with the admiral

Bautista is entertaining an AEW contract after seeing the 2 TV deals.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the man isn't taking shit from nobody.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Becky going full on idiot hero. I hate WWE booking.