Coogler's masterpiece and TNC's gutter trash heading in opposite directions muhahaha

By September it'll be 16k and we'll be hearing bbbb-but vague digital sales

Bbb-but TNC just got too busy with the failing Storm book

Yea yea whatever lmao

Pity Evans had to suffer. All the good will was wasted on Wo w and Crew. Pity the more gulluble Shuri fans got finessed into watching their gal play 3rd fiddle to ayo, aneka, misty, storm, etc. No solo, mini or crap given.

But it's all good, reparations for everyone comes in 4 days. So everyone should cheer up!

Black Panther will beat Deadpool's 3 day and 4 day weekend and be the best movie ever in Feb critically and financially. And crowned top 3 Marvel movie ever, until BP 2 comes out. It has been written

Where the hell is Flex???

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing..

Smile Shout out to Flex!

Word!

I'd like to think Flex Hectic was Nate Moore's alter ego.

Wherever he is, I hope he is enjoying the fruition of our dreams for a Black Panther film!

Excelsior!

Daoud

Coogler's masterpiece and TNC's gutter trash heading in opposite directions muhahaha

Yea yea whatever lmao

Pity Evans had to suffer. All the good will was wasted on Wo w and Crew. Pity the more gulluble Shuri fans got finessed into watching their gal play 3rd fiddle to ayo, aneka, misty, storm, etc. No solo, mini or crap given.

But it's all good, reparations for everyone comes in 4 days. So everyone should cheer up!
    I think things will go up for Evan since he has the benefit of writing an origin story so people just coming out of the movie theater will have a perfect jumping on point, helps that Evan writes T’Challa in character. As for the Chokesverse, yeah it’s on it’s last legs. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Yea yea whatever lmao

Honestly i hope Evans book can push through, they need to stop advertising it as Coates book and give credit where it's due.. then pump out a few variants and throws some advertising his way
    Make it known that Rise is a big deal for new reader's to pick up and get an idea of T'Challa

Some tracking has the 4 day weekend as high as 172 million. http://variety.com/2018/film/news/bo...ng-1202696018/

Quote Originally Posted by Daoud View Post
    Word!

I'd like to think Flex Hectic was Nate Moore's alter ego.

Wherever he is, I hope he is enjoying the fruition of our dreams for a Black Panther film!

Excelsior!

Daoud
    Well said.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ugh. But I’m really not surprised by this.
    https://www.metro.us/entertainment/m...facebook-group

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I think things will go up for Evan since he has the benefit of writing an origin story so people just coming out of the movie theater will have a perfect jumping on point, helps that Evan writes T’Challa in character. As for the Chokesverse, yeah it’s on it’s last legs. Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly i hope Evans book can push through, they need to stop advertising it as Coates book and give credit where it's due.. then pump out a few variants and throws some advertising his way
    Make it known that Rise is a big deal for new reader's to pick up and get an idea of T'Challa
    Hopefully so. Creators who actually champion the character they take on and aren't asshats with ulterior motives, should be rewarded. Evans is in a weird spot where the outside media/general public is salivating for the character whereas the comic industry felt that way 2 years ago but got bored to death with the cold-sore ridden product that could no longer be masked by lipservice reviews. Despite the association, Rise doesn't seem to carry those same symptoms, but it's under the shadow of the person whose book does. Yikes.

But fukk all that negativity lol, we'll bare minimum have 6 great issues, one of if not the biggest, greatest, highest grossing superhero movies ever, and a big role in the biggest team up superhero mashup move ever. I'll take that 11/10 times

Hopefully so. Creators who actually champion the character they take on and aren't asshats with ulterior motives, should be rewarded. Evans is in a weird spot where the outside media/general public is salivating for the character whereas the comic industry felt that way 2 years ago but got bored to death with the cold-sore ridden product that could no longer be masked by lipservice reviews. Despite the association, Rise doesn't seem to carry those same symptoms, but it's under the shadow of the person whose book does. Yikes.

But fukk all that negativity lol, we'll bare minimum have 6 great issues, one of if not the biggest, greatest, highest grossing superhero movies ever, and a big role in the biggest team up superhero mashup move ever. I'll take that 11/10 times
    This is true. And who knows maybe Evans will push through it. His first issue wasn't too bad a things considered especially Being a 4th spin off. It beat out BP Crew. The art is good, dialogue is good. We have some decent action and FEATS. If he can keep the sales up or if digital sales are good then I hope he gets a chance to do some real good work. Again I feel he could pull a Hudlin and bring out a really kickass Panther that we have been waiting for since SW (and beyond)

Of he can stay in the top 50 or 75, I think he has a good shot
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 02-13-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This is true. And who knows maybe Evans will push through it. His first issue wasn't too bad a things considered especially Being a 4th spin off. It beat out BP Crew. The art is good, dialogue is good. We have some decent action and FEATS. If he can keep the sales up or if digital sales are good then I hope he gets a chance to do some real good work. Again I feel he could pull a Hudlin and bring out a really kickass Panther that we have been waiting for since SW (and beyond)

Of he can stay in the top 50 or 75, I think he has a good shot
    Agreed, I'll go as far to say that i think they will kill main Black Panther book and let Evans do the restart. Marvel now knows they have massive potential with this character and will need someone with goods to be a kingmaker. Hell maybe it will be someone with even higher profile. Personally i want Evans cause he has so good feel for Tchalla. I just want to see Scott Snyder level Panther book. I believe its possible.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Some tracking has the 4 day weekend as high as 172 million. http://variety.com/2018/film/news/bo...ng-1202696018/
    If he ends up doing this well (early tracking can sometimes be misleading, so I'm not 100% going by it YET), I wonder if he'll be pushed as the "new Tony Stark" in the MCU going forward. You know, the cash cow character that they really like to build the universe around.