Page 861 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3617618118518578588598608618628638648658719119611361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Should I go ahead and pick up Enemy Within and Duel of Iron Epics since it doesn't seem like we'll be getting a follow up to the "Vol 1" Omnibus prior to that?
    I gave up on the v2 omnibus a long time ago, when they've announced these Epics, although we got some double dipping since then (although I think mostly it's the epics getting released shortly after an omnibus and not the other way around).
    I don't think the Michelinie IM omnibus sold well enough since it was on clearance for a while and also there is no new Iron man movie on the horizon either.

But I think you won't regret buying the Epics, the stories are great!

I look forward to seeing what collected editions Marvel will be announcing later today in
    the November solicitations. D C was underwhelming with there, so I am hoping beyond
    hope Marvel can make up for it with a grand slam

Astonishing Member

The Kraven Last Hunt Deluxe edition is a must buy TPB to me,and i even have the majority of stories of it (The original storyline and Grim Hunt -ASM#634-637).
    But yeah this deluxe edition wil be the next TPB i will buy.
    Finally going to be able to read the sequel of Kraven Last Hunt,the Amazing Spider-Man:Soul of the Hunter story that i had never read.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I gave up on the v2 omnibus a long time ago, when they've announced these Epics, although we got some double dipping since then (although I think mostly it's the epics getting released shortly after an omnibus and not the other way around).
    I don't think the Michelinie IM omnibus sold well enough since it was on clearance for a while and also there is no new Iron man movie on the horizon either.

But I think you won't regret buying the Epics, the stories are great!
    I ordered those same 2 iron man epics in a sale just today. I like the epic format a lot. Big chunks of runs for a not too bad price. I like the paper. I find it fits the older material.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The Kraven Last Hunt Deluxe edition is a must buy TPB to me,and i even have the majority of stories of it (The original storyline and Grim Hunt -ASM#634-637).
    But yeah this deluxe edition wil be the next TPB i will buy.
    Finally going to be able to read the sequel of Kraven Last Hunt,the Amazing Spider-Man:Soul of the Hunter story that i had never read.
    The KLH Deluxe is a OHC, not TPB

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    I ordered those same 2 iron man epics in a sale just today. I like the epic format a lot. Big chunks of runs for a not too bad price. I like the paper. I find it fits the older material.
    I would still take an omnibus of this run. Feel like it's more durable and I like the story enough to upgrade.

Spectacular Member

Default Avengers Hickman omnibus volume 1

For anyone who still needs this it is still in stock at Indigo for $142 Canadian.

Until August 26, graphic novels are buy one get one 50% off.

This would be by far the best price you can get on this book while they last

Incredible Member

I would still take an omnibus of this run. Feel like it's more durable and I like the story enough to upgrade.
    I prefer an Omnibus most every time when it comes to Marvel. I'm happy they are pumping out Epics at the pace they are though and prefer them to smaller TP's.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I look forward to seeing what collected editions Marvel will be announcing later today in
    the November solicitations. D C was underwhelming with there, so I am hoping beyond
    hope Marvel can make up for it with a grand slam
    Nothing new here. No surprise titles.

https://www.newsarama.com/41468-marv...citations.html

Spectacular Member

Looks like the Civil War mega box is out of stock at IST and amazon, wonder if it is out of print. I was always hoping to get that boxset for $200, thought they would have clearanced them once the civil war movie hype died down, guess I was wrong.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Looks like the Civil War mega box is out of stock at IST and amazon, wonder if it is out of print. I was always hoping to get that boxset for $200, thought they would have clearanced them once the civil war movie hype died down, guess I was wrong.
    My motto is "don't gamble if it's something you really want, get it"

I'll gamble with books, I am now but they are 2/3rd tier interests. If they go OOP no fretting.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    I prefer an Omnibus most every time when it comes to Marvel. I'm happy they are pumping out Epics at the pace they are though and prefer them to smaller TP's.
    Oh yeah don't get me wrong I'm glad this run is getting reprinted in a relatively fast pace in chunky trades. I just wish I could put more omnibuses next to my Michelinie one.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong I'm glad this run is getting reprinted in a relatively fast pace in chunky trades. I just wish I could put more omnibuses next to my Michelinie one.
    I find it interesting that they're finally doing some complete collections of fairly recent runs, in the thicker TPBs. Hickman's FF and Fractions IM are good examples of this. I'm psyched about both.
    I'm still a little perplexed that they still haven't done a Brubaker Cap complete collection yet. Hopefully it's in the works. The original output of these titles, outside of the 5 omnibuses, is a complete mess. To be able to have this entire run in, what, 8+ chunky trades, would be a dream (outside of all the omnis getting reprinted, which by this long of time has passed, I'm thinking that ship might've sailed). Here's to hoping that they will do that.

I'm also excited that they seem to be continuing on with the "let's collect everything in sequential order" post EPICs. You have recently solicited F4 Heroes Return complete collection, and Iron man as well (which would reprint the Busiek omnibus to start). I wonder how far these fill go? I would think it's a safe bet they'll do the same branding/collections for Thor and Captain America in the future - perhaps they're waiting for their respective omnibuses to be a little longer in the tooth before doing that. I wonder if they're going to put out the Busiek Perez Avengers rebranded as "heroes return complete collection"s as well? Will be interesting to see in the coming months what gets solicited.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Fantastic Member

Here are the HCs from Marvel November solicitations:

THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC ARTHUR ADAMS COVER
    Written by ROY THOMAS & STEVE ENGLEHART with HARLAN ELLISON, CHRIS CLAREMONT, STAN LEE & STEVE GERBER
    Penciled by NEAL ADAMS, SAL BUSCEMA & BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, RICH BUCKLER, GEORGE TUSKA, JIM STARLIN, DON HECK & SAM KWESKIN
    Covers by ARTHUR ADAMS & NEAL ADAMS
    Caught in the crossfire, Earth has become the staging ground for a conflict of cosmic proportions! The merciless Kree and the shape-changing Skrulls have gone to war and humanity is on the front line. It’s Roy Thomas and Neal Adams’ classic Kree-Skrull War! Then, every Avenger from day one returns — to battle Ares and the Enchantress! And there’s no time wasted upping the ante when the mutant-hunting Sentinels return from the heart of the sun. Next, enter: Steve Englehart! The Avengers’ new writer doesn’t miss a beat as he builds up to Marvel’s first hero-vs.-hero epic — the Avengers-Defenders War! Also featuring Mantis’ first appearance, Vision and the Scarlet Witch’s growing romance and a battle with Magneto alongside the X-Men! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #89-119, DAREDEVIL (1964) #99 and DEFENDERS (1972) #8-11.
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91534-6
    Trim size: oversized
    THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC NEAL ADAMS COVER (DM ONLY)
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91535-3

EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS: OMEGA HC
    Written by ALEX ROSS & JIM KRUEGER
    Penciled by STEVE PUGH, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, STEVE YEOWELL, STEPHEN SADOWSKI, THOMAS YEATES, RICHARD CASE & ALEX ROSS
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Alex Ross’ dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future concludes! Captain Marvel led a charge against Death — and killed her! Now no one will ever die again. They may writhe in pain, their bodies broken — they may cry out for their suffering to end — but they will not perish. Death is truly dead. What has Mar-Vell done?! Now, the remaining heroes of Earth X must band together to end the torment of the paradise they helped create. Will their desperate quest to restore Death succeed? Collecting the full epic climax of the Earth X Trilogy — plus the story behind Nighthawk’s demonic visions, starring Daredevil and Mephisto! And an enormous and comprehensive array of sketches and background material! Collecting PARADISE X: HERALDS #1-3; PARADISE X #0-12, #X, XEN, DEVILS, A and SPECIAL EDITION; PARADISE X: RAGNAROK #1-2 and NIGHTHAWK (1998) #1-3.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91622-0

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: DAREDEVIL VOL. 13 HC
    Written by MARV WOLFMAN with BILL MANTLO, JIM SHOOTER & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, JOHN BYRNE, SAL BUSCEMA, GIL KANE & GEORGE TUSKA
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Matt Murdock may be the Marvel Universe’s most famous lawyer, but when the Jester frames Daredevil for murder, the verdict is guilty — and the sentence is death! With New York City turned against him, President Ford calling citizens to take up arms against super heroes and a noose around his neck, how will DD get out of this one? Then, Karen Page’s disappearance sends Daredevil to Los Angeles in a crossover adventure with Ghost Rider penciled by John Byrne! And as Matt’s romance with Heather Glenn continues to grow, his investigation into her father’s business draws disturbing conclusions! Plus Torpedo’s return, a Daredevil/Black Panther/Sub-Mariner team-up, the Gladiator and Beetle’s attack on Grand Central Station…and the one and only Bullseye! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #133-143 and ANNUAL #4, GHOST RIDER (1973) #20, MARVEL PREMIERE #39-40 and material from GHOST RIDER (1973) #19.
    312 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91634-3
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: DAREDEVIL VOL. 13 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 272 (DM ONLY))
    312 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91664-0

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC DELL’OTTO COVER
    Written by ROY THOMAS with STAN LEE, GERRY CONWAY, DENNIS O’NEIL, JOHN JAKES, STEVE ENGLEHART, BRUCE JONES & DOUG MOENCH
    Penciled by BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH & JOHN BUSCEMA with GIL KANE, NEAL ADAMS, JIM STARLIN, ESTEBAN MAROTO, TONY DeZUNIGA, SONNY TRINIDAD, ALEX NIÑO, TIM CONRAD, PABLO MARCOS, GRAY MORROW, GENE COLAN, VAL MAYERIK, HOWARD CHAYKIN, WALTER SIMONSON, JESS JODLOMAN & BRUCE JONES
    Covers by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO & BORIS VALLEJO
    Crom! This inaugural volume ushers in Marvel’s line of definitive Savage Sword of Conan collections. After the breakout success of Conan’s color comic, Marvel brought the legendary sword-and-sorcery saga of Robert E. Howard’s hero to its black-and-white magazine line. In lushly illustrated novel-length adventures with all the drama, violence and allure the comic book medium can offer, writer Roy Thomas and Marvel’s greatest artists craft a host of Conan classics like Barry Windsor-Smith’s “Red Nails” and John Buscema’s “Black Colossus” and “A Witch Shall Be Born” featuring the infamous Tree of Death are just the beginning! Collecting SAVAGE TALES (1971) #1-5 and SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN (1974) #1-12 and SPECIAL (1975) #1.
    1072 PGS./Rated Mature …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91532-2
    SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC VALLEJO COVER (DM ONLY)
    1072 PGS./Rated Mature …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91533-9

STAR WARS BY JASON AARON OMNIBUS HC
    Written by JASON AARON, KIERON GILLEN, KELLY THOMPSON & JASON LATOUR
    Penciled by JOHN CASSADAY, SIMONE BIANCHI, STUART IMMONEN, MIKE DEODATO JR., MIKE MAYHEW, LEINIL FRANCIS YU, JORGE MOLINA, SALVADOR LARROCA, ANDREA SORRENTINO, MARCO CHECCHETTO, ANDREA BROCCARDO, ANGEL UNZUETA, EMILIO LAISO & MICHAEL WALSH
    Cover by JOHN CASSADAY
    When Star Wars returned to Marvel, Jason Aaron was the ideal candidate to steer the rebels into all-new adventures! Now Aaron’s entire saga is collected in full! The Death Star has been destroyed — but the Empire isn’t toppled yet! Join Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 as they continue the fight for freedom against Darth Vader! Luke battles Boba Fett! A woman from Han Solo’s past returns! The Dark Lord crash-lands — but you can’t keep Vader down for long! And the roguish Doctor Aphra lures Luke to the Screaming Citadel! Plus, the deadly stormtroopers of Scar Squadron — and hidden tales from the journals of Obi-Wan Kenobi! Collecting STAR WARS (2015) #1-37, STAR WARS: VADER DOWN, DARTH VADER (2015) #13-15, STAR WARS: THE SCREAMING CITADEL, STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #7-8 and STAR WARS ANNUAL (2015) #1-3.
    1296 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91537-7

Fantastic Member

And the "fat" TPBs:

CABLE: THE LAST HOPE VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by CRAIG KYLE, CHRISTOPHER YOST & DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI
    Penciled by MIKE CHOI, ARIEL OLIVETTI, PAUL GULACY, GABRIEL GUZMAN, HUMBERTO RAMOS, GEORGE CARAGONNE, PACO MEDINA, CLAYTON CRAIN, STEVE DILLON & MORE
    Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    The birth of a single mutant child changed the landscape of the X-Men’s world. Some saw the baby as mutantkind’s last hope; others as its doom. Cable took the girl into the future, believing he could save both “Hope” and their entire species. But Lucas Bishop has wreaked havoc across time and space trying to hunt them down. Now Cyclops sends X-Force into the future to help Cable and Hope — and the Messiah War begins! Can a weakened Cable triumph over Bishop, Stryfe and Apocalypse, raise Hope to adulthood and bring her home? And what happens when Hope’s mutant powers manifest? Cable and Hope’s survival skills will be put to the test like never before…and the fate of mutantkind rests on their shoulders! Collecting X-FORCE/CABLE: MESSIAH WAR, CABLE (2008) #13-25, X-FORCE (2008) #14-16 and X-MEN: HOPE.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91394-6

CAPTAIN MARVEL: CAROL DANVERS — THE MS. MARVEL YEARS VOL. 3 TPB
    Written by BRIAN REED
    Penciled by PAT OLLIFFE, REBEKAH ISAACS, SANA TAKEDA, SERGIO ARINO, PHIL BRIONES, BEN OLIVER, GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI, MARCO SANTUCCI & MORE
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    When a mass suicide by a branch of the Church of Hala claims the lives of 20 families, Carol Danvers investigates the tragedy performed in the name of Mar-Vell — putting her directly in the path of his would-be Captain Marvel replacement, Noh-Varr! Speaking of replacements, Norman Osborn’s Dark Reign calls for a new Ms. Marvel: the villainous Moonstone, Karla Sofen! As Karla forcefully takes the mantle, she has to deal with Deadpool — and the New Avengers coming at her full force! But as a War of the Marvels begins, can Carol reclaim her good name…and her life?! Plus, the Storyteller returns! Carol goes on a date with Spider-Man? And a series-ending showdown against one of her oldest and most vicious foes — Mystique! Collecting MS. MARVEL (2006) #35-50, MS. MARVEL SPECIAL: STORYTELLER and SIEGE: SPIDER-MAN.
    448 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91563-6

NOVA BY ABNETT & LANNING: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING
    Penciled by WELLINTON ALVES, GERALDO BORGES, ANDREA DI VITO, KEVIN SHARPE, MAHMUD ASRAR
    & TODD NAUCK
    Cover by DANIEL ACUNA
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2018
    When the Skrulls’ Secret Invasion hits Earth, Richard Rider must fight to protect his family — but what will happen when the Skrulls infiltrate Project PEGASUS? Prepare for a fan-favorite return! Then, as a War of Kings rages in space, the Nova Corps returns! But stripped of his powers, Rich must somehow stop the plans of…the Worldmind? To do that, he needs power — and it comes from a source that may change his very identity. In the aftermath of the war, the universe is badly damaged — and Nova must hunt down the galaxy’s most wanted man: his old friend Darkhawk! But when he ventures into the mysterious rip in space known as the Fault, Nova will find unexpected allies, a lost love…and his most dangerous foe! Collecting NOVA (2007) #16-36 and material from I AM AN AVENGER #3.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91555-1

PUNISHER EPIC COLLECTION: CIRCLE OF BLOOD TPB
    Volume #2 in the Punisher Epic Collections
    Written by STEVEN GRANT, JO DUFFY, MIKE BARON & ANN NOCENTI
    Penciled by MIKE ZECK, MIKE VOSBURG, KLAUS JANSON, DAVE ROSS, WHILCE PORTACIO, JOHN ROMITA JR. & JORGE ZAFFINO
    Cover by MIKE ZECK
    The Punisher goes solo! After years making life complicated for Spider-Man, Daredevil and more, the Marvel Universe’s deadliest vigilante fires his way into his own series — beginning behind bars! Find out exactly who Frank Castle is as he makes his way back out of prison — and renews his bloody war on crime! Gangsters, drug dealers and other lowlifes beware! These are the formative solo adventures that defined the world of the Punisher — establishing his alliance with Microchip, rivalry with Jigsaw and more! From taking on terrorists to massacring the mob to attacking an assassins guild, the Punisher’s mission never ends — but when he crosses paths with the Man Without Fear, will their renewed grudge match turn deadly? Collecting PUNISHER (1986) #1-5, PUNISHER (1987) #1-10, DAREDEVIL (1964) #257 and MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: PUNISHER — ASSASSIN’S GUILD.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91407-3

MARVEL KNIGHTS PUNISHER BY GARTH ENNIS: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by GARTH ENNIS
    Penciled by STEVE DILLON & DOUG BRAITHWAITE
    Cover by TIM BRADSTREET
    Welcome back, Frank! The Punisher returns, more brutal than ever, courtesy of writer Garth Ennis — and his perfect artistic partner, Steve Dillon! The critically acclaimed creators that brought you Preacher restore one of Marvel’s most popular characters to ultraviolent glory — as a one-man army, locked, loaded and ready to take out anyone in his way. And Frank starts with Ma Gnucci and her entire crime family! Spacker Dave, Joan the Mouse and Mr. Bumpo all await in one of the most celebrated Punisher stories ever told! And Frank’s war on crime continues as he targets disgraced General Kreigkopf, and has a very unique team-up with Spider-Man! Plus, in Ennis’ very first Punisher story, watch as Frank Castle unleashes his fury on the entire Marvel Universe! Collecting PUNISHER (2000) #1-12, PUNISHER (2001) #1-5 and PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.
    456 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91408-0

SHE-HULK BY CHARLES SOULE: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Penciled by JAVIER PULIDO, RON WIMBERLY, JASON MASTERS & LANGDON FOSS
    Cover by KEVIN WADA
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2018
    Writer Charles Soule brings his legal expertise to Jennifer Walters, attorney at law — A.K.A. the sensational She-Hulk! With a solo law practice, a new paralegal who is far more than she seems and a mounting number of personal enemies, Jen might have bitten off more than she can chew! Especially with clients like Kristoff Vernard, son of Doctor Doom — and Captain America himself! Meanwhile, She-Hulk and Hellcat must uncover the deeply buried conspiracy found in the mysterious Blue File! And when someone important to Jen is killed, she won’t let it stand — but who can she trust? Giant-Man lends a big hand — and Jennifer Walters takes on Matt Murdock in the Marvel trial of the century! Plus: Titania! Deadpool! And will She-Hulk’s holiday party spell the end of her practice? Collecting SHE-HULK (2014) #1-12, WOLVERINES #13 and material from GWENPOOL SPECIAL #1.
    312 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91546-9