Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    On the Word Balloon podcast King mentioned that this will be a self contained story and won't really play off what PKJ is doing with Superman and Action.
    No surprise, but I wonder if PKJ will acknowledge what King is doing with her given the planned Superevent and his own plans to push Superman into the cosmic space?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Incredible Member

Why is she carrying a sword here? She never had one before.

Apparently other Super-Pets will show up in this series (not Streaky though) per the latest WB interview with King.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Why is she carrying a sword here? She never had one before.
    Guess you’ll have to read the story and find out.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently other Super-Pets will show up in this series (not Streaky though) per the latest WB interview with King.
    Why would you include all the other Super Pets except Streaky? Y'know, her cat?

It's like if you did a Superman and Super Pets story without Krypto.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why would you include all the other Super Pets except Streaky? Y'know, her cat?

It's like if you did a Superman and Super Pets story without Krypto.
    King doesn’t like cats apparently lol, and he’s said that Kara and Krypto have been so close recently that he figured Krypto was Kara’s as well as Kal’s pet.

King doesn’t like cats apparently lol, and he’s said that Kara and Krypto have been so close recently that he figured Krypto was Kara’s as well as Kal’s pet.
    Weird considering how much he wrote Catwoman that's surprising. But I guess she didn't hang around cats that much in his run, so maybe that was as much as he was able to go .

I feel like Krypto gets shipped to whichever Super-Family member needs him the most at this point, even though I get that he's as much a Krypton survivor as Clark and Kara are. But Streaky is unique to Kara.

Yeah, pre-Flashpoint, Krypto was Conner's (which explains why Krypto is with him in the Titans TV show), but in the Rebirth era, he's Kara's. Of course, he was originally Clark's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Krypto's just a good dog who will be there for the one who needs him most, sometimes that is Conner, sometimes its Clark, last time it was Superboy Prime, and right now its Kara.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Krypto's just a good dog who will be there for the one who needs him most, sometimes that is Conner, sometimes its Clark, last time it was Superboy Prime, and right now its Kara.
    Jon, too.

Now I'm suddenly wondering if the Super Pets break up between Krypto and Streaky was because they were arguing over Kara .

When was the last time Streaky even showed up? I only know about him from the Krypto cartoon I don’t think a Kryptonian super-cat existed in Post Crisis.

When was the last time Streaky even showed up? I only know about him from the Krypto cartoon I don’t think a Kryptonian super-cat existed in Post Crisis.
    The Super Pets issue of Tomasi and Gleason's Super Sons?

Outside media-wise he was in Justice League Action and was established as Kara's first pet in the Supergirl TV Show.

Maybe Supergirl or one of the characters goes Flame Angel?

Hard pass. If there is one writer I don't want on one of my favourite characters it is Tom King. Thankfully it is a limited series.