Page 692 of 827 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702742792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 12392
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I think splitting the seasons up in two or three big arcs wouldn't be a terrible idea. The very last arc of the season could end in a cliffhanger that will resolve during the first arc of the next season or be resolved then just leave something hanging in the air for the next season to resolve. It would keep everything tighter, but also keep viewers coming back.
    What they need is a reduced episode count, which of course, can't happen with them on Network TV, they have to fill out the season episode count, so we're in a no win situation really.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    What they need is a reduced episode count, which of course, can't happen with them on Network TV, they have to fill out the season episode count, so we're in a no win situation really.
    I think about three arcs a season is the closet we'll probably ever get. The last season of Veronica Mars did something similar (although that middle arc really wasn't much to write home about).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    If Cisco (Carlos) is leaving the show Team Flash is going to need a tech guy.
    No they don't. Does Flash have some stupid tech sidekick in the comics? No he doesn't.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I think about three arcs a season is the closet we'll probably ever get. The last season of Veronica Mars did something similar (although that middle arc really wasn't much to write home about).
    The good news is that if you split every season into different arcs then lesser ones won't kill an entire season's momentum.

Okay, a fun knockdown episode without Cicada. You know maybe they could find a non meta human to help. Maybe one from Star City who can get someone from long distance, maybe with a bow and arrow or something?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Why was Barry taking his sweet time to get that crown off of Grod's head the first time he was down? I was screaming at the TV "USE SUPERSPEED!"

So-you think Laila isn’t as cool with her child’s gender reversal as diggle was!? Also, it really sounds like Wally isn’t coming back. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess I missed the part where grodd was locked up in Argus, after his last battle with the legends. I feel like we just saw the warm up for King Kong vs Godzilla.
    Last edited by protege; 03-05-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So-you think Laila isn’t as cool with her child’s gender reversal as diggle was!? Also, it really sounds like Wally isn’t coming back. Not sure how I feel about that.
    All things considered, I'm not surprised. Sadly, Barry erased and replaced her child. Hard thing to forget, let alone forgive.

Lyla went in on Barry for that? Damn!!! I missed it.

While he absolutely deserves all the crap that she gave him, I did feel a little bad at the crap he was getting from Cisco and Caitlin. It didn't seem like he had any other option but to administer the cure. Their reactions seemed like pure CW drama for drama's sake.

Mighty Member

Grodd vs King Shark rematch next season I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post

While he absolutely deserves all the crap that she gave him, I did feel a little bad at the crap he was getting from Cisco and Caitlin. It didn't seem like he had any other option but to administer the cure. Their reactions seemed like pure CW drama for drama's sake.
    No, but if anything good can come from caitlin and cisco possibly not being around next season irs that barry might actually grow up and stop doing all the dumbstuff he does every year.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Why was Barry taking his sweet time to get that crown off of Grod's head the first time he was down? I was screaming at the TV "USE SUPERSPEED!"
    I am so with you. Why is it that Barry always appears at the scene of a crime at super speed, and then takes forever to assess the situation, meaning that he is always too late to do what he needs to do?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

It was just a single snarky comment. No big deal.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

Uh, doesn't Cisco have super powers that he could have used to escape? And if Barry hit Killer Shark a thousand times at super speed, he might have been able to free Cisco without using the untested serum.
    Sandy Hausler

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    All things considered, I'm not surprised. Sadly, Barry erased and replaced her child. Hard thing to forget, let alone forgive.
    I'm still of the opinion Barry was an idiot for telling both Lyla and John about this in the first place.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?