Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I was thinking keep Young Justice going. Create another YJ show where it has Jon and Damian in it.

I wouldn't mind it if weissman created a show with a 10 or 15 year time skip and had all those kids on the show,WHILE leaving the YJ show as is,no more time skips,NONE.i would love that

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So, they are setting the next generation huh! I loved seeing baby jon again. We got 10 year old jon, 17year old jon and baby jon all in the same week.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So, they are setting the next generation huh! I loved seeing baby jon again. We got 10 year old jon, 17year old jon and baby jon all in the same week.

Yep,Jon is not going anywhere.
    BUT

What jon will we have 3 years from now?

BANNED

I think what will happen is that either

A) There's a time travel episode where Dick, Kon etc travel to the future and see Damian, Jon etc as Robin and Superboy.

Or

There's a significant time jump for next season(say 10-12 years) and Dick & Kon take over from Bruce and Clark with Damian and Jon as their sidekicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    I think what will happen is that either

A) There's a time travel episode where Dick, Kon etc travel to the future and see Damian, Jon etc as Robin and Superboy.

Or

There's a significant time jump for next season(say 10-12 years) and Dick & Kon take over from Bruce and Clark with Damian and Jon as their sidekicks.
    If they do anything like that, it would probably be time travel first to see how everyone reacts to them. Then they would do a huge time jump. That's what I think.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Few different ways they can go about this. Some pros and some cons.

* For one, they could just keep the kids as texture in the background to imply progression in the world. Given this show's penchant for time stamping and dating nearly every single scene, and its willingness to time skip, I find this, while not impossible by any means, less likely.

* There's always the time travel option. The babies of today come back as kids or teens for whatever reason. They're not scared of by any means given Bart's straight forward inclusion, and the fact that his time travel story is still very much ongoing leaves the door open for more time travelers. This cuts down on the time skipping. However, it also sort crowds Bart's story a bit, and, depending on how they do it, makes time travel maybe too common place for this sort of show. But then again, this show is quite extravagant with what it's down for.

* There's also the simple cameo option. This could be as simple as seeing Jon and the other kids for just a moment when Bart's future is righted. Or it could be an epilogue episode or section similar to to JLU episode with Batman Beyond. Or we could see the team travel to the future during Bart's story line. All very possible. In some respects, maybe the most likely options.

* Then there's the straight up time skip forward option for next season. This is the option they're most known for, and seem to be most comfortable with pulling out. The kids are at different ages, so a 10 year skip wouldn't just mean a bunch of 10 year olds with super powers. Mera's son for instance seems like he might be 8, and the ages of the other children seem to be reasonably different. He'd likely be 18 or even 20 while Jon and Damian, who seem to be around the same age, would be like 10 or 12. However, this would 100% mean a very real passing of the touch with the old League members. They'd be in their 50s. This wouldn't matter so much for like lets say Clark (he'd be 50 but Kryptonian) or Diana, and Billy would just be hitting 27, but Bruce would be almost 50 (Kingdom Come looks are very likely)

But the thing is, I don't think the creative team behind the show minds shuffling the old heroes to the side. Notice how Aqualad is now Aquaman and leader of the League. That could be a sign of things to come. Young Justice doesn't seem to specifically be about young heroes doing this job like I thought when I assumed this season would be about Tim's group. In reality, the show is specifically about Dick, Conner, Megan, Artemis, Kaldur, and Wally. New characters may come in like Blue, Bart, Geoforce, Cassie, Tim, Halo, and Forgoer, and our original team may go in and out of focus, but it remains largely about them. So, them becoming the new heads of the Justice League of some equivalent doesn't stop the show from being about them. However, one has to wonder how long and often they can time skip. But then again, they seem to have quite the sprawling plot planned out, and the composition of the show has remained strong.

Long story short: Jon is very much on the table, and his animation speaking debut is likely forthcoming in one way or another.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

I remember justice league cartoon also had aquaman and a baby. It was very hard core,that was the first time i was blown away by aquaman. Him butchering his arm to save his baby. I wonder if something like that happened here.have we seen aquaman after the latest timeskip? Is that why kaldur has taken over for him?

Is that the reason why orm was imprisoned? Or was it just same old bad guy shtick
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-18-2019 at 12:19 PM.

I was thinking keep Young Justice going. Create another YJ show where it has Jon and Damian in it.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if S4 was all about Darkseid but a hypothetical S5 could focus on DickBats & Damian along with SuperKon & Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if S4 was all about Darkseid but a hypothetical S5 could focus on DickBats & Damian along with SuperKon & Jon
    Anything is possible.

But Dick had issues being batman in this universe. He didn't want to.

But Dick had issues being batman in this universe. He didn't want to.
    Forgot about that. It's been a little while since I watched the first 2 seasons. I keep wanting to calling Jon Kent "Lil Jon".

Forgot about that. It's been a little while since I watched the first 2 seasons. I keep wanting to calling Jon Kent "Lil Jon".
    Yeah! He looked cute. And he had version of the s curl, which was funny and cute

Yeah! He looked cute. And he had version of the s curl, which was funny and cute
    I would think it would be funny to see M'Gann and Conner try to babsit Jon with him hopefully having his powers.

Lil jon kent and Lois lane.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-18-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Kon93

1st using all.the kids as just a 1 time cameo is still very very cool,so if we get more would be crazy fun.

Expecting timetravel one direction or another.

I'm not a fan of time skips,sorry,but the next time skip they have will get them past the current DCU,and it might actually hurt them with fans of the show,even with the same OGs still there.

If we dont have SB trying to babysit Jon now it will be a big loss for the show,cause that would be gold.