Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Tomorrow approaches. How do you guys choose the order you read your books? I tend to save the one I'm most excited about for last, though lately it's been hard to determine which one that is.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Tomorrow approaches. How do you guys choose the order you read your books? I tend to save the one I'm most excited about for last, though lately it's been hard to determine which one that is.
    Same hahaha this Wednesday is going to be tough to choose though.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Same hahaha this Wednesday is going to be tough to choose though.
    Seriously.

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

I feel like a few things need to be addressed:

1)Why did the X-Men suddenly start using Krakoa "tech" (which started in the Wolverine and the X-Men title)? Was that ever explained?

2)Why did Krakoa stop feeding on mutant life energy?

3)How did it get back from outer space? It was still up there shortly after M-Day.

4)Why don't Darwin or Vulcan have any hard feelings about the place? It killed all of their friends! Speaking of which,

5)Why hasn't the resurrection protocols been used on the "lost" X-Men team that died on Krakoa? I really want to see that team explored more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blackphoenix View Post
    I feel like a few things need to be addressed:

1)Why did the X-Men suddenly start using Krakoa "tech" (which started in the Wolverine and the X-Men title)? Was that ever explained?

2)Why did Krakoa stop feeding on mutant life energy?

3)How did it get back from outer space? It was still up there shortly after M-Day.

4)Why don't Darwin or Vulcan have any hard feelings about the place? It killed all of their friends! Speaking of which,

5)Why hasn't the resurrection protocols been used on the "lost" X-Men team that died on Krakoa? I really want to see that team explored more.
    1: to avoid and counter the rise of normal AI and human tech that will one day evolve into post-humanity (pox 4 I belive)
    2: it still feeds, but it needs 2 full mutants a year so everyone gives a small amount of energy that is basicaly unoticable, this is watched by selene/emplate who have similar protocols themselves(x-men3)
    3: no idea
    4: ressurection seems to wash away trauma, but in vulcan's case he might be with a younger version of himself into his new body
    5: petra and sway are on the cover of x-men 10, an empyre tie in

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    1: to avoid and counter the rise of normal AI and human tech that will one day evolve into post-humanity (pox 4 I belive)
    2: it still feeds, but it needs 2 full mutants a year so everyone gives a small amount of energy that is basicaly unoticable, this is watched by selene/emplate who have similar protocols themselves(x-men3)
    4: ressurection seems to wash away trauma, but in vulcan's case he might be with a younger version of himself into his new body
    Well done. Now that's how you show "appreciation" for Krakoa. We also have that Lorna/Krakoa variant for X-Factor. Could be nothing but the background of the cover is outer space.

Thoughts on the 28/M?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Ok thanks, that was helpful.

Here's one more question: what do they do on Krakoa for fun? Does anyone play video games, watch TV, go to mutant sporting events, etc? Because so far, all I've seen them do is sit on the ground and play tag.

BANNED

Here's one more question: what do they do on Krakoa for fun? Does anyone play video games, watch TV, go to mutant sporting events, etc? Because so far, all I've seen them do is sit on the ground and play tag.
    we know they have tv provided by mojo , dance parties and probably everything else you do on a tropical paradise

They throw huge parties for one.

They have the Arena to spar while others watch. We've seen at least one of what seems like a cafe.

There's a lot of experimentation with Krakoa's growths, such as this coffee:

Forge is creating all kinds of bio-tech weapons which he seems to like showing off to everyone. Jean and Emma mentioned going for a drink together. Mojo provided the island with cable. Jumbo was resurrected and is creating new mutant fashion. Apparently we're going to see some businesses/commerce soon, according to... I forgot which writer said it.

And finally, one of the three core laws is to, "Make more mutants". So yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They throw huge parties for one.

They have the Arena to spar while others watch. We've seen at least one of what seems like a cafe.

There's a lot of experimentation with Krakoa's growths, such as this coffee:

Forge is creating all kinds of bio-tech weapons which he seems to like showing off to everyone. Jean and Emma mentioned going for a drink together. Mojo provided the island with cable. Jumbo was resurrected and is creating new mutant fashion. Apparently we're going to see some businesses/commerce soon, according to... I forgot which writer said it.

And finally, one of the three core laws is to, "Make more mutants". So yeah!
    Yes, Jumbo Carnation is back!!! ʘ‿ʘ

Yes, Jumbo Carnation is back!!! ʘ‿ʘ
    Is he EVER!

Quite an eventful week we're having, Krakoans. I'm hearing rumors of Warlock sightings, so that's interesting. Towers popping up. Aero is back (the parade is on Sunday). And of course the Frumpy Four desecrated our home. But I hacked Reed's tech crap and it seems he's obsessed with us, as one should be. Here's the data:

Have a wonderful evening. And don't forget to pick up your limited edition •-[A]-• mug.

BANNED

This is the energy that Krakoa is putting out and some people just can’t handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by vegan daddy View Post
    this is the energy that krakoa is putting out and some people just can’t handle it.

oh my god!!!!!!!!!! That was everything i needed for the rest of life! Your home videos are amazing!